Questions for & Info from Gabe's Family **NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How was EJ towards her dogs? Did she love them, take care of them? Did she ever hurt them?

Do you or LE know where EJ got the Garmin? Just a yes or no would suffice.

Were the craigslist ads subpoenaed? Can LE or the PI find out who looked at or answered these ads? In particular the nanny ad.

You may not be able to answer this one but has the ring been discredited? Yes or No is fine.

does Mr. Gamble think this couple is in SA or immediate area ?

For what reason did Logan and EJ move to Fort Smith, AR?
Did/do Logan and/or EJ have any friends in the AF or other military branch?

Where was Gabriel on 9/9/09 when EJ tore up the apt and was arrested? Who was watching him?

Where was Gabriel on 9/9/09 when EJ tore up the apt and was arrested? Who was watching him?

Please see previous posts in this thread. She didn't tear up the apartment, she tore up the store where Logan works. She gave Gabe to the Smiths, and then went to Logan's work, demanding he sign adoption papers, and tearing up the store. The police were called, Logan told them she wouldn't tell him where Gabe was, and thus began the investigation where Elizabeth was finally arrested and then confessed that she had given Gabe to the Smiths.

Also see case calendar for Dec 9 for supporting court document:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1503&day=2009-12-9&c=6

I think this is what you were referring to? It states in this report that Gabriel was at a daycare center.
Police report from September 9 2009 apartment trashing incident over $1800 worth of damage.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/01/27/elizabeth.johnson.police.reports.pdf

Snipped:

After a verbal telephone argument with her boyfriend, Johnson broke several windows and mirrors, destroyed a television and video game system and used a knife to cut up multiple items that belonged to the victim.

Do you think that EJ's foster home families have been contacted ??? And were EJ and her brother together the whole time in foster care ?

I think this is what you were referring to? It states in this report that Gabriel was at a daycare center.

Thx! Now my question is... was it an in home daycare center that perhaps friends were running or was it a run of the mill large business daycare? Was the daycare used often and was it recommended by a third party?

I just have a comment/suggestion and am not sure where to put it so I am putting it here...

I think how Gabriel's age is stated in documents and pictures should be updated. Everything says 8 months old. He was at the time of the disappearance. but now he is 1 year old. There is a big difference in an 8 month old and a 1 year old - eating, maybe walking/pulling up, has some teeth, etc.

Not everything has his date of birth to help viewers calculate his age. In addition, If someone sees this information that is not familiar with the case they will be on the look out for an 8 month old baby and not necessarily do the math to say oh, he was 8 months at disappearance now he is 1 year.

Maybe say 8 months at disappearance. IDK, just trying to think of something that will help. :twocents:

Following on Rekabal's post above, will there be a new age progression picture coming out soon? He probably has some teeth now.

Do you know if EJ had a laptop ???

From MissingGabe:

Yes, Elizabeth had a laptop.

- It was given to her approximately December 15, 2009.

- It is known who gave EJ the laptop. It was not Tammi or Jack or any of their associates.

- Gabe's family has heard EJ sold it, but they don't know for sure what happened to it.

What is Ken's involvement in the case now? Is he still working on it? Is he back in the US?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back