Questions for & Info from Gabe's Family **NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did she ever mention "invisible" family or friends anywhere? Maybe a girl she was close with, that she called a sister, or an ex boyfriend? Especially someone that she talked about prior to Gabriel's birth, but stopped talking about after, even if they have no San Antonio connection?

Reading some of the other threads has me wondering. I don't mean for this to turn into a praise fest for EJ, but I would like to know some of the good things about her. A full picture of her... to be able to even attempt to understand her... requires that, I think.

Logan and his family have known her since Jr. high. That's a good long while to have kept her around. What are her good qualities? What made Logan love her?

Did she ever mention "invisible" family or friends anywhere? Maybe a girl she was close with, that she called a sister, or an ex boyfriend? Especially someone that she talked about prior to Gabriel's birth, but stopped talking about after, even if they have no San Antonio connection?

Information on friends is confidential for now.

Questions about the trailer in Tempe.

Who owned the trailer?

Was it purchased by EJ or LM or was she renting it?

If renting what was the relationship between the owner and EJ or Logan?

If purchased, was the trailer purchased through an ad or was this word of mouth or a personal friend? (names please if possible)

thx

Is it known or able to be discussed what motivated the move to Fort Smith, Arkansas or what prompted the move back to AZ?
Sorry if this has been asked, I looked and found nothing.

Is the car still with SA police? If it is still in SA, will you go by and at least look at and try to find out the meaning behind LE question to the grandfather,somthing about when it was washed,iirc?

Also, do you plan to go by car washes with pics of the car? Someone may remember AZ plates. That is if the car was actually washed.

In any of Logan's conversations with Elizabeth (after 12/18) were there any comments that carried a religious message...such as pray for, Gods help, etc that would indicate that she was repeating someone else or not what she would normally say....

Has it been confirmed by Logan or the grandfather that Elizabeth did not own a GPS prior to her trip?

Did EJ ever accuse Logan of trying to "take" Gabriel away prior to the involvement of the Smiths? Besides just calling LE on him after she told him to take him. Curious if it was a running theme.

There are several questions in the thread regarding cell phones and the diaper bag.

Just wanted to let the posters of those questions know that information regarding those items cannot be shared at this time.

Did EJ ever accuse Logan of trying to "take" Gabriel away prior to the involvement of the Smiths? Besides just calling LE on him after she told him to take him. Curious if it was a running theme.

I wanted to expand on this. It seems like there was a report that EJ had hidden Gabriel under a blanket at one time? Does anyone remember hearing/reading that somewhere?
Did that actually happen and if so, did EJ say that Logan had kidnapped Gabriel that time as well?

The family has just given me permission to release the following information:

Confirmed by MissingGabe:

- the hotel moved Elizabeth from one room to another

- the Hispanic guy was seen in the hotel parking lot with Elizabeth and a couple. The two hotels Elizabeth stayed at share a parking lot. Elizabeth and the guy walked across the parking lot together, and met with the couple. Elizabeth was pacing and seemed nervous.

To see all information provided by the family, use Advanced Search with the Keyword missinggabe and put BeanE in the User Name field.

An update on the Six Flags surveillance video. Sorry I can't confirm 100% percent yet. Lisa said they don't think video exists, but there is one more thing that needs to be checked before we can get final confirmation.

Sorry I can't give you 100% on it yet. I'd say it's 99%.

Where was Gabriel when EJ was spotted with the hispanic male and the couple in the parking lot of the motel? Did the witness say that Gabriel was with them?

The family has just given me permission to release the following information:

Confirmed by MissingGabe:

- the hotel moved Elizabeth from one room to another

- the Hispanic guy was seen in the hotel parking lot with Elizabeth and a couple. The two hotels Elizabeth stayed at share a parking lot. Elizabeth and the guy walked across the parking lot together, and met with the couple. Elizabeth was pacing and seemed nervous.

To see all information provided by the family, use Advanced Search with the Keyword missinggabe and put BeanE in the User Name field.

EJ was seen walking across the parking lot... what direction was she headed from the Quailty Inn area or the Homegate area.... or could that be determined

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back