Questions for Ron Rugen **no general discussion**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE THANK THIS POST BEFORE POSTING

The Lisa Irwin forum appears to be made up of cliques. You know, the type you have in high school before you begin to understand that there are a lot of interesting people and places in the world and your fear of such limits the personal boundaries you set for yourself. The disrespect between the two cliques is tiresome.

That being said, we need another review of the rules (which is really just a curtesy as everyone should know them or how to find and read them by now): This is NOT hard. Post YOUR thoughts, theories and interpretations (easy enough right?). Read the thoughts of others (not hard). Respond to those that may be of a like mind (okay, that should work). If you disagree with another poster and cannot post nicely, MOVE PAST THEIR POST (how hard is that?) If another poster gets under your skin, PUT THEM ON IGNORE (only takes about a minute). If you must refute their post - then use a link and state the fact as YOU see it (you all know this case, it can't be that hard). THEN DROP IT! That's it. See, not hard. If a post offends you, ALERT it, DO NOT RESPOND TO IT, and MOVE ON. It is okay to disagree, but it is NOT OKAY to attack or make fun of others. AND THE SNARK...well, that needs to just STOP.

It is our hope this gets the message across. There are many good posters here and no matter what opinion we may hold on who we feel is responsible we all are here for Lisa Irwin and want her to come home safely and soon.

Thanks so much,

The Lisa Irwin forum moderators

Seems like you've had a very busy week, Ron. Anything new you can share with us? Thanks! :)

JI, according to his boss, didn't go back to work after this happened...at least not for almost two months after this happened - any idea where their income to feed a family of four might be coming from?

ron-- those are some interesting posts you made on your fb page today...

do you know if the family has increased security measures at the home... new windows? bars on windows? new garage door? deadbolts? security system (alarm, cameras, signage etc)?... i would imagine they've bumped this to the max... ?!!?

So, Ron...might there be a different angle concerning possible hanky panky that night? Maybe a very different one than people have been speculating? Thanks.

ron-- those are some interesting posts you made on your fb page today...

do you know if the family has increased security measures at the home... new windows? bars on windows? new garage door? deadbolts? security system (alarm, cameras, signage etc)?... i would imagine they've bumped this to the max... ?!!?

If I knew, I think it would be inappropriate for me to say. I do believe they have a camera. Guilty or innocent, they've gotten some nut jobs come to their property, and I'm not talking about vigilists. People can have their opinions but contact with the family like this is over the line.

Seems like you've had a very busy week, Ron. Anything new you can share with us? Thanks! :)

I haven't yet worked up my blog yet re my JB interview. Hopefully, I can do that this weekend but I've had paying work requiring my attention.

JI, according to his boss, didn't go back to work after this happened...at least not for almost two months after this happened - any idea where their income to feed a family of four might be coming from?

This is speculation on my part, I cannot confirm. But, I heard from several reporters that GMA was paying their bills for access to them. I'm told GMA says that is not checkbook journalism. They call themselves an entertainment show. Wow. Seriously?

So, Ron...might there be a different angle concerning possible hanky panky that night? Maybe a very different one than people have been speculating? Thanks.

Absolutely. I have three or four main ideas. In spite of the things I discuss publicly, nobody knows for sure which ones carry more weight with me. And I will not entertain guesses. :)

Thank you. There's one scenario I've been mulling for a while, but I've nothing to base it on other than its making things fit time-wise that night.

Mr. Rugen,
Would you mind elaborating on any 1st hand experience you might have or have had with HRD dogs?
TIA!

Mr. Rugen,
Would you mind elaborating on any 1st hand experience you might have or have had with HRD dogs?
TIA!

Zero. Why do you ask? However, there are a lot of things I know nothing about. What makes me smart is realizing that and leaning on the experts who do and tapping their knowledge.

Zero. Why do you ask? However, there are a lot of things I know nothing about. What makes me smart is realizing that and leaning on the experts who do and tapping their knowledge.

Thanks for your response. I was wondering because it seems as if the HRD alert(s) have been focal in Lisa's case.

Thanks for your response. I was wondering because it seems as if the HRD alert(s) have been focal in Lisa's case.

You're most welcome. I have tried to keep an open mind about all potential options. It has always been hard to get past the cadaver dog hit. To say it was due to a poopy diaper is just that. Poopy.

You're most welcome. I have tried to keep an open mind about all potential options. It has always been hard to get past the cadaver dog hit. To say it was due to a poopy diaper is just that. Poopy.

Did you discuss the hit with DB when you spoke with her?

<Modsnip>

Today my baby turns 21 years old. When he was only 2, after being violent and cheating, when we separated, his mom hid him from me for a month forcing me to wait for a judge to grant visitation. When he was 7, he came to me and told me how his mom physically abused him. After it was substantiated, I fought hard to get custody of him to give him a better life and protect him. Since her step father was an attorney (former chief legal counsel for Missouri Dept of Social Services and then the Mo Dir of Child Support Enforcement), she had free access to the courts and still fought me for custody. In order to make it easier, I told the judge I would not require child support.

I share that because if your baby is missing and IF you don't what happened to your baby, you may need to be medicated but nobody stands in your way to find your baby.

My baby's birthday is today too! The best parent should always have custody, what's best for the child....too bad it's not always that way. Thank goodness it all worked out for you.

When you spoke to DB - did she ever express a desire to get out from under Tac and Stanton and do their own thing to find Lisa?

Ron, have you ever tried to interview Rasleen Raim? I think you should. She would have some insight into JI. What's he like? Was he controlling? Does he have a temper? Is he the jealous type? How and why did their relationship end? Why was he estranged with his parents? Was she ever held by INS? Did JI ever threaten to have her deported?

Ron, have you ever tried to interview Rasleen Raim? I think you should. She would have some insight into JI. What's he like? Was he controlling? Does he have a temper? Is he the jealous type? How and why did their relationship end? Why was he estranged with his parents? Was she ever held by INS? Did JI ever threaten to have her deported?

I think that's a great idea. It would be interesting to know if Melanie and Rick Irwin could not see their grandson and Lisa because of DB's influence, Ashley's lawsuit, or the impetus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46