Questions for Ron Rugen **no general discussion**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She had a FB alias to chat on those discussion pages without people knowing who she was. DB told me she had done the same.

Just to clarify, are you saying DB told you that she (DB) had been chatting online about the case? Or do you mean DB told you that she (the aunt) had done that? Thanks!

I still say the conncection between Mike L, Cindy L and Kristi Hoss should be explored. My take is that Mike and his mom do not want anything messing up the money and assistance to DB coming through.

They are in protect mode. Of course they will discredit you, if you are getting close. What do you think would be the reason for them to hush up MW. They should be encouraging her not stopping her Agree? You are, imo, an investigative reporter and they are not going to let you in. If they had nothing to hide, they would be welcoming you with an open arms and perhaps some funding.

OT: What does Mike L do for a living?

Just to clarify, are you saying DB told you that she (DB) had been chatting online about the case? Or do you mean DB told you that she (the aunt) had done that? Thanks!

They both told me they had been on FB under aliases. DB was crying about the things people were saying about her. That's the only time I saw her cry like that. I told her to stop reading it.

Just to reiterate, I won't discuss any investigatorial things DB and I discussed even though I have no confidentiality obligation since I've not been hired.

Wow! This is starting to sound like an episode of Jerry Springer! :what:

Sometimes when the pot is stirred, ingredients rise to the surface that would otherwise remain submerged. Let 'em have at it. :D

Ron, are there any folks you think we on the interwebz have totally overlooked in this case? As always, thanks for your time!

My money is she is on more than facebook, KCPI. DB can't help reading about herself...and she is a Drama Queen :dramaqueen: You may be able to solve this case. Maybe you need to go undercover now?

They both told me they had been on FB under aliases. DB was crying about the things people were saying about her. That's the only time I saw her cry like that. I told her to stop reading it.

Just to reiterate, I won't discuss any investigatorial things DB and I discussed even though I have no confidentiality obligation since I've not been hired.

It's not really surprising - we've seen both peripheral players and those intimately involved participate in online forums over the years.

What is surprising to me is what brought her to tears when you were with her. Thanks for sharing what you can. We appreciate it!

KCPI,
I just want to say THANK YOU for giving of your time and efforts in trying to find Lisa, (however it turns out). From everything I've read, I know this hasn't been easy for you. I wish you all the luck in the world.

It's not really surprising - we've seen both peripheral players and those intimately involved participate in online forums over the years.

What is surprising to me is what brought her to tears when you were with her. Thanks for sharing what you can. We appreciate it!

We''ve even had the perp in a major murder case post here. Don't let the turkeys get you down. It goes to show you what they are made of. You've done nothing wrong and have attempted to help find Lisa. Keep your chin up and your eyes focused. You can solve this thing.

The attempt to discredit me continues. In a message from Cindy LeRette (aunt to Deborah Bradley and mother to Mike LeRette) to Megan Wright, she tells Megan not to trust me and that I don't have her best interest at heart.

"That's fine Megan I don't expect for you to believe me through a private message. Just try your best to stay away from him, you've told him all you know and please leave it at that."

Well..Look who's trying to discredit him...hmmm. Any Red Flags being rasied yet?

Ron, if you know...

As I understand, discussions among counsel, clients/defendants and others when a person not on the defense team is present do not fall under atty/client privilege. Since BS claims not to be working on behalf of the parents, but only on Lisa's behalf, wouldn't anything said in his presence be subject to discovery if there ever were to be a trial?

BBM - That makes sense to me. I saw her crying on the interviews and she seemed to cry harder whenever she said something about herself. I can totally see her crying more about what people would be saying (even though she says that she doesn't care what people say) than she would about her missing daughter.

And, it would actually surprise me if DB wasn't on WS too under an alias or just as a guest. Considering that you don't have to join to read the threads, it's definitely plausible.

If you are here Deborah...where is Lisa?

What is the reason told to you why the parents will not speak alone with LE?

Do you have any information of the cat that was taken in by DB that fateful day?

Has anyone EVER been able to interview Jeremy or DB alone? Does DB answer her door when JI now goes to work? Do you know if Jeremy is working full time?

Have they been seen grocery shopping, etc? I see nothing about this couple...nothing.

do you know if any special arrangements for protection have been made for the brothers at their school?

in the ramsey case, burke was give "protection" (unnecessary, but it went with the ruse) so i would imagine that the bradwins would want to ensure their boys felt safe at all times considering their lil sis was kidnapped... b/c surely they'd be terrified of being taken next... !???

Do you know exactly when police were made aware of the missing cell phones?

Personally, that tells me a lot about what her priorities are. I can't say that I am surprised, nor am I surprised that she & her aunt are on Facebook under aliases. I suspected as much all along. I'm sure they still are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46