Questions for Ron Rugen **no general discussion**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, why would that be funny? No snark meant - just don't get it :)

VL, it's not that it was funny. She just asked me a few questions about him getting served. I told her I would do it for her for free since they had limited resources.

Ron, I saw where you'd mentioned on your FB page that you have GA's report in hand.

1. What did you find to be the most interesting aspect of the report/what (if anything) surprised you?

2. After reading the report and meeting with JB, what is your current impression of any potential involvement by him in Lisa's disappearance?

Thank you! :)

Ron, did DB ever tell you when Lisa was put into her crib for the first time? I see it's been reported that SB allegedly saw her there at 4:30. If that account is accurate, then we're already looking at close to 12 hrs of Lisa's being in her crib (at least as far as DB would have believed, prior to discovering her missing). That's quite a long stretch.

I wonder if Lisa might've been there even longer. Have you any idea if she was in the crib even prior to 4:30?

This thread is for questions about this case for kansascitypi, which he has been very kind to answer. Lets keep it this way. Thank you.

Ima

Ron, did DB ever tell you when Lisa was put into her crib for the first time? I see it's been reported that SB allegedly saw her there at 4:30. If that account is accurate, then we're already looking at close to 12 hrs of Lisa's being in her crib (at least as far as DB would have believed, prior to discovering her missing). That's quite a long stretch.

I wonder if Lisa might've been there even longer. Have you any idea if she was in the crib even prior to 4:30?

She's told the media it was 6:40pm.

Hi RR I very much appreciate yourtaking the time to answer our questions.. I personally find you to be refreshingly objective on this case,which given you are not an active reporter per se which its their duty to atleast publicly stay objective..your not having that stipulation and still being able to remain objective is unique and as I said refreshing.. for that alone I am extremely grateful and appreciative..

I,too understand that there is so much misinformation that is out there and yes, LE absolutely will lie or mislead the public..these things are perfectly legal in their working to solve a kidnapping/homicide case.. LE did it very very early ontheir attempts to put a full court press on D&J by immediately running out to go before the media falsely misleading the public that the parents had cut off all communication and cooperation .. LE absolutely can and will use these tactics..

I along with possibly other fence sitters find the hrd dogs alert for human decomposition to be what the entire case hinges upon.. I realize that with your decades of experience that your sources are most likely extremely strong concerning the information that you choose to share publicly.. this for me,personally is extremely crucial..

With that said I ask you(and just give me a firm answer that this is not something you wish to share,should that be the case).. is it your personal understanding that the exact clothes that are listed on the search warrant as being inventory taken from the home..
Is it true those exact cloths(purple shorts and multicolored top) are the exact clothes of which you speak of that the dogs gave a positive alert for them to have human decomposition ?
And more importantly from the information you have knowledge of are these exact clothes(purple shorts and multicolored top) the exact clothes that not only Lisa was last seen wearing,but are they the clothes that Lisa is reported wearing when she was taken from the home?

Again thank you RR and no matter the level of objectivity,nor what side of the fence any/all of us may have or be.. I haven't a doubt that ALL OF US WANT LISA TO BE FOUND AND JUSTICE SERVED ONHER BEHALF..

**PLZ EXCUSE RIDICULOUS TYPOS AND ERRORS IPAD KEYBOARD SUCKS!!:D

:bump:

She's told the media it was 6:40pm.

Thanks. That's when DB says she put Lisa down for the night, but apparently SB and her daughter didn't see Lisa out of the crib that I've heard, and the time SB saw her in the crib was reportedly 4:30.

Wasn't SB there the entire time (from at least when she saw Lisa at 4:30) except for her liquor run? If she saw Lisa there at 4:30, unless DB took her out of the crib for a few while SB went to the store, doesn't it sound like Lisa was in the crib from 4:30 on, with DB allegedly checking on her at 6:40?

How does JI and DB spend their day now? Is JI working full time?

Has DB got her license? Do you know why she didn't have one?

Does Jeremy have the All Current Electric truck parked in his driveway?

Excerpt of an email I received overnight from Mike Lerette: "I keep getting emails from media and family about this emotional affair with Samantha Branda. I'll clarify it so you can hear it right from my words.

I had not ever meet nor spoken with Samantha or James Brando until I came into town the day following Lisa's dissapearance. I do not know who your source is or why they would say these things."

Excerpt of an email I received overnight from Mike Lerette: "I keep getting emails from media and family about this emotional affair with Samantha Branda. I'll clarify it so you can hear it right from my words.

I had not ever meet nor spoken with Samantha or James Brando until I came into town the day following Lisa's dissapearance. I do not know who your source is or why they would say these things."

So was it JB who told you about Lerette?

No. And since I used the word "source" please don't continue to ask me if it was so and so. If I wanted to share the reliable source initially, I would have. :)
Do you still consider this source reliable about this information? If you do, then that would make Lerette's statement unreliable.

Just returned from arraignment for alleged weekend stabbing by Dane Greathouse. Covered for Platte Co Landmark, details in Feb 29th edition (I'll post a link when the time comes). I spoke to alleged victim's parents and a woman who may have been Dane's mother. The slender middle aged woman blew Dane a kiss as she left the courtroom and was reprimanded by a deputy. The woman declined to identify herself and only made it clear she wished not to speak beyond giving the impression she is not a fan of my blogs.

Do you still consider this source reliable about this information? If you do, then that would make Lerette's statement unreliable.

I considered the source reliable then as well as now. HOWEVER, did SB lie to the source or tell the truth. We don't know without further digging who is being truthful yet and who is lying. I am willing to give all parties the opportunity to speak.

Thank you for answering our questions. Have you seen or heard anything to indicate that LE is still investigating or is interested in learning more from Jersey or any of his associates. Do you know if LE has spoken to James Brando since he took an LDT, and LE stated that they had "moved on" from James. Thanks again.

Ron, I saw where you'd mentioned on your FB page that you have GA's report in hand.

1. What did you find to be the most interesting aspect of the report/what (if anything) surprised you?

2. After reading the report and meeting with JB, what is your current impression of any potential involvement by him in Lisa's disappearance?

Thank you! :)

Bumping for Ron (I know you're busy, but when you get a chance...). Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46