Questions for Ron Rugen **no general discussion**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just thought of something else. Have you, when talking to people, gotten an idea as to WHY Jeremy's family had not met Lisa? Do you know why there seems to be an estrangement with his folks?

Oh, just thought of something else. Have you, when talking to people, gotten an idea as to WHY Jeremy's family had not met Lisa? Do you know why there seems to be an estrangement with his folks?

Jumping off this, did DB ever share with you why she continued to stay 'married' that you can divulge?

That makes it sound like the box of wine purchase wasn't preplanned before they went to the store? Did DB (or anyone else) ever confirm to you that the wine purchase was the primary reason she went to the store?

No they did not confirm to me. I wouldnt assume it wasnt preplanned. Hard to say with the info we have.

Jumping off this, did DB ever share with you why she continued to stay 'married' that you can divulge?

I believe they couldnt afford the divorce. She indicated she may be taking that step soon. We joked about me serving her husband the summons.

It could be a combination of two things. Ashley sued JI for $109 in small claims court a few years back. And JI's parents were in court with JI for a grandparental rights case re JI's son.

It could be a combination of two things. Ashley sued JI for $109 in small claims court a few years back. And JI's parents were in court with JI for a grandparental rights case re JI's son.

Ok. But then this raises more questions. Why did Jeremy not let his parents see his son? You may not know this, I am just trying to get some info, as some people here seem to think that Jeremy must be some kind of horrible person if his parents couldn't see his children, while I feel there could be a perfectly valid reason, like maybe his parents just weren't nice people. Who knows.

Ron, do you know which Starbucks JI worked at that night?

Sorry, been busy for several days.

James told me Saturday night he doesn't talk to JI much, but there doesn't seem to be any negativity between the two. James now lives there. Samantha is living with her mother.

Interesting. There was recently some discussion about that, one person had said he was living back home, another person said that it wasn't true, thanks for confirming who is living where.

Do you think the person behind the screenshots (FB) is a family member, or no?

KCPI,
First, thanks so much for your time & answers, we appreciate it.
On the radio show the other night you talked about the cell phones. I believe you said that there was 1 "working" phone, that being Debbie's plain jane phone, and that Debbie indicated it did NOT have internet access.
Are you saying, of the 3 cell phones taken, only one was operable? Which did not have internet access?
I find this very interesting, since it has been said that there were 5 attempts to access the internet. Is this something you would have talked to JB about, since he has a lot of knowledge in how cell phones work?
Is there anything more you can share with us about this.

Pending other breaking news, I am scheduled to be on the Jane Velez-Mitchell show on HLN live tonight at 6:25pm central time to discuss the Lisa Irwin case.

KCPI,
First, thanks so much for your time & answers, we appreciate it.
On the radio show the other night you talked about the cell phones. I believe you said that there was 1 "working" phone, that being Debbie's plain jane phone, and that Debbie indicated it did NOT have internet access.
Are you saying, of the 3 cell phones taken, only one was operable? Which did not have internet access?
I find this very interesting, since it has been said that there were 5 attempts to access the internet. Is this something you would have talked to JB about, since he has a lot of knowledge in how cell phones work?
Is there anything more you can share with us about this.

It is my understanding that none of the three phones had paid service. Only one of the three, the plain Jane phone DB got from grandpa, was a phone that was not broken.

Do you think the person behind the screenshots (FB) is a family member, or no?

I do not know for sure. The screen shots are from private email messages between AI and me. I'm not saying it is her by any means, but that would mean either someone got access to her messages or she shared the information.

If they had never met Lisa, how could they talk about her during that interview as if they knew her very well? Saying what kind of baby she was, etc.? I've wondered this for a while now. They were lying?

If they had never met Lisa, how could they talk about her during that interview as if they knew her very well? Saying what kind of baby she was, etc.? I've wondered this for a while now. They were lying?

I didn't know they had did an interview where they talked about Lisa. I knew that Deb's family did. Huh, guess I missed that. Do you have a link handy? If not I can try to find it.

Somehow I think the grandparents case for visitation got translated into 'his parents have never seen BL' when that may not be the case.

I didn't know they had did an interview where they talked about Lisa. I knew that Deb's family did. Huh, guess I missed that. Do you have a link handy? If not I can try to find it.

Gosh, maybe I'm wrong about this and it was actually DB parents that did the interview? I'm trying to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoForJoy