Questions for Ron Rugen **no general discussion**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I think the grandparents case for visitation got translated into 'his parents have never seen BL' when that may not be the case.

Now see, I assumed that when it was stated that they had never met Lisa, this was verified somewhere. I have kept up pretty well on this case, but I just somehow missed any info about JI's family (or forgot it). IS THERE a link somewhere stating they had never met Lisa? Guess I should verify this for myself before taking other people's word. My bad. I'm gonna go look for myself, I think. :)

Yes, that looks like the video I'm talking about (thank you!) but the one I saw started out with the interviewer asking them to describe Baby Lisa and they were very detailed in their description of Lisa, as if they knew her very well. It was a pretty long interview. This one seems like the end of that video. I think there was also a raw footage video of this same interview that someone posted on here, too.

Now see, I assumed that when it was stated that they had never met Lisa, this was verified somewhere. I have kept up pretty well on this case, but I just somehow missed any info about JI's family (or forgot it). IS THERE a link somewhere stating they had never met Lisa? Guess I should verify this for myself before taking other people's word. My bad. I'm gonna go look for myself, I think. :)

Well, I guess if they were taking Jeremy to court to get grandparents' visitation, one could 'assume' that they hadn't met Lisa. But, I think we found out about them taking Jeremy to court long after folks were saying they have never met Lisa. I don't remember ever seeing a firm link about them not having met Lisa, though.

Yes, that looks like the video I'm talking about (thank you!) but the one I saw started out with the interviewer asking them to describe Baby Lisa and they were very detailed in their description of Lisa, as if they knew her very well. It was a pretty long interview. This one seems like the end of that video. I think there was also a raw footage video of this same interview that someone posted on here, too.

I found some snippets, currently trying to find an MSM link for the entire interview, but Jeremy's parents were interviewed and it sounds like they DID meet Lisa. They said something along the lines of "She is beautiful, and full of life, laughter and love."
So I will keep looking for a link to the whole interview, or as much of it as I can find.

ETA: Maybe I should post in a different thread though, this one is getting off-topic.

I found some snippets, currently trying to find an MSM link for the entire interview, but Jeremy's parents were interviewed and it sounds like they DID meet Lisa. They said something along the lines of "She is beautiful, and full of life, laughter and love."
So I will keep looking for a link to the whole interview, or as much of it as I can find.

ETA: Maybe I should post in a different thread though, this one is getting off-topic.

All speculation aside, I can tell you they have not ever met Lisa. Period.

Hi RR I very much appreciate yourtaking the time to answer our questions.. I personally find you to be refreshingly objective on this case,which given you are not an active reporter per se which its their duty to atleast publicly stay objective..your not having that stipulation and still being able to remain objective is unique and as I said refreshing.. for that alone I am extremely grateful and appreciative..

I,too understand that there is so much misinformation that is out there and yes, LE absolutely will lie or mislead the public..these things are perfectly legal in their working to solve a kidnapping/homicide case.. LE did it very very early ontheir attempts to put a full court press on D&J by immediately running out to go before the media falsely misleading the public that the parents had cut off all communication and cooperation .. LE absolutely can and will use these tactics..

I along with possibly other fence sitters find the hrd dogs alert for human decomposition to be what the entire case hinges upon.. I realize that with your decades of experience that your sources are most likely extremely strong concerning the information that you choose to share publicly.. this for me,personally is extremely crucial..

With that said I ask you(and just give me a firm answer that this is not something you wish to share,should that be the case).. is it your personal understanding that the exact clothes that are listed on the search warrant as being inventory taken from the home..
Is it true those exact cloths(purple shorts and multicolored top) are the exact clothes of which you speak of that the dogs gave a positive alert for them to have human decomposition ?
And more importantly from the information you have knowledge of are these exact clothes(purple shorts and multicolored top) the exact clothes that not only Lisa was last seen wearing,but are they the clothes that Lisa is reported wearing when she was taken from the home?

Again thank you RR and no matter the level of objectivity,nor what side of the fence any/all of us may have or be.. I haven't a doubt that ALL OF US WANT LISA TO BE FOUND AND JUSTICE SERVED ONHER BEHALF..

**PLZ EXCUSE RIDICULOUS TYPOS AND ERRORS IPAD KEYBOARD SUCKS!!:D

All speculation aside, I can tell you they have not ever met Lisa. Period.

Oh, my gosh. How in the world could they do that interview and say the things they did about Lisa if they had never met her! I find that extremely odd, to be honest.

Oh, my gosh. How in the world could they do that interview and say the things they did about Lisa if they had never met her! I find that extremely odd, to be honest.

Yes, it is odd. They spoke like they KNEW her.

It is my understanding that none of the three phones had paid service. Only one of the three, the plain Jane phone DB got from grandpa, was a phone that was not broken.

I have never read or heard anywhere that Jeremy's phone was broken - is there something there that hasn't been made public?

Also, do you know if Jeremy always had a work phone, or if he borrowed it on that day?

I believe they couldnt afford the divorce. She indicated she may be taking that step soon. We joked about me serving her husband the summons.

Just curious, why would that be funny? No snark meant - just don't get it :)

Sorry, been busy for several days.

James told me Saturday night he doesn't talk to JI much, but there doesn't seem to be any negativity between the two. James now lives there. Samantha is living with her mother.

Do you know when SB moved out of the house?

Do you know when Sean Beagely moved in with his grandmother?

KCPI,
First, thanks so much for your time & answers, we appreciate it.
On the radio show the other night you talked about the cell phones. I believe you said that there was 1 "working" phone, that being Debbie's plain jane phone, and that Debbie indicated it did NOT have internet access.
Are you saying, of the 3 cell phones taken, only one was operable? Which did not have internet access?
I find this very interesting, since it has been said that there were 5 attempts to access the internet. Is this something you would have talked to JB about, since he has a lot of knowledge in how cell phones work?
Is there anything more you can share with us about this.
BBM
Ron, you answered that it was your understanding that only one phone was operable and that it did not have internet service. If this is true, than the reports that internet access was tried on the phone multiple times is false, right? There was even a report that said that the internet attempt was successful. I have not been able to find anything coming directly from LE about these internet attempts. I think the last that was mentioned about it came from Deb's KS attorney and he said he was told this by the FBI. If the internet attempts may not be true, then how do we know the voice mail attempts are true? LE hasn't confirmed that have they? The only thing we know for sure is the call to MW phone, and we know that from her phone records.

DK, since it's a no-discussion thread, will keep it short. While LE can lie to someone they're questioning, I don't think they're allowed to lie or show fake evidence to a person's attorney - doing so could render the attorney unable to adequately protect the client's rights (and end up a huge problem in court). Maybe Ron or one of our attys here knows for sure.

Mr. Rugen ,have you read the 10/31/11 People Magazine? Here are some article highlights that I have hand written -

Page 49 of that magazine - "And because they hadn't paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to let Bradley know when he'd be home." ---

Page 47 - Nothing seemed normal to Jeremy Irwin when he came home from work at 3:45pm on Oct 4th. For one thing, he says, the front door to his single story home, three bedroom home in Kansas City, MO., was unlocked. Several lights were still on. A window in the front was open, and a screen pushed in.

His fiancee Debbie Bradley, 25, and their two boys ~I'm omitting the minor boys ages and names for their privacy~ were asleep. But then Irwin, checked in on their 10 month old daughter Lisa, who liked sleeping with a stuffed Barney tucked in her crib. "I turned the light on in her room, and I found that she wasn't there," says Irwin, 29.

Page 48/49 - The couple sat down with PEOPLE to talk about the case and re - create the events of the strange night their baby seemed to vanish into thin air.

Page 49/50 - And she admits she forgot to close the window in the computer room, which she believes is the likely entry point for an intruder, and, "that's something I have to live with."

Directly after that line on pg 50 - When Irwin came home, he checked on his sons and saw ~ minor child name omitted for his privacy~ was not in his bottom bunk. He found him snuggling Bradley in the master bedroom (he'd had a nightmare, Bradley says, and she let him sleep with her).

"Then I see a cat on the bed," says Irwin, "and we don't have a cat." Bradley woke up and explained she'd taken in a stray kitten she'd found outside.

Still, Irwin was unnerved. "I said. 'What the hell's going on around here? The front door is unlocked, the window's open and the screen is popped out.' " That's when Bradley, he says, shot up in bed alarmed. Irwin rushed down the hallway to look in on Lisa. Her stuffed Barney was still in the crib, and her bottle was on the floor. But Lisa was gone. "We're running in circles, literally running into each other, looking for her," says Bradley. "I mean it's a complete panic." Irwin called 911 on a work phone he borrowed ----

Page 47- JI sees DB & sons asleep, found Lisa missing, doesn't mentioning waking up DB. Yet page 50, JI asking DB what is going on, then finds Lisa missing? ---

I kept going back to this article for facts and then started wondering that maybe what was in the article wasn't the facts. Mr. Rugen, is this article good for facts or maybe it would be good for people to find other sources? Thank you!

ron-- do you personally have your own theory or idea of what happened to lisa? not asking you to verbalize it here... just curious about a yes/no. thanks!

i apologize if you've posted about this before... i haven't seen it.

Don't know how to link to a single FB post, but there's some interesting back and forth between Ron and an extended family member in the comments section of (what is currently) the fourth post on Ron's FB page.

ron-- do you personally have your own theory or idea of what happened to lisa? not asking you to verbalize it here... just curious about a yes/no. thanks!

i apologize if you've posted about this before... i haven't seen it.

I have about three working theories, but I favor one. :)

Mr. Rugen ,have you read the 10/31/11 People Magazine? Here are some article highlights that I have hand written -

Page 49 of that magazine - "And because they hadn't paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to let Bradley know when he'd be home." ---

Page 47 - Nothing seemed normal to Jeremy Irwin when he came home from work at 3:45pm on Oct 4th. For one thing, he says, the front door to his single story home, three bedroom home in Kansas City, MO., was unlocked. Several lights were still on. A window in the front was open, and a screen pushed in.

His fiancee Debbie Bradley, 25, and their two boys ~I'm omitting the minor boys ages and names for their privacy~ were asleep. But then Irwin, checked in on their 10 month old daughter Lisa, who liked sleeping with a stuffed Barney tucked in her crib. "I turned the light on in her room, and I found that she wasn't there," says Irwin, 29.

Page 48/49 - The couple sat down with PEOPLE to talk about the case and re - create the events of the strange night their baby seemed to vanish into thin air.

Page 49/50 - And she admits she forgot to close the window in the computer room, which she believes is the likely entry point for an intruder, and, "that's something I have to live with."

Directly after that line on pg 50 - When Irwin came home, he checked on his sons and saw ~ minor child name omitted for his privacy~ was not in his bottom bunk. He found him snuggling Bradley in the master bedroom (he'd had a nightmare, Bradley says, and she let him sleep with her).

"Then I see a cat on the bed," says Irwin, "and we don't have a cat." Bradley woke up and explained she'd taken in a stray kitten she'd found outside.

Still, Irwin was unnerved. "I said. 'What the hell's going on around here? The front door is unlocked, the window's open and the screen is popped out.' " That's when Bradley, he says, shot up in bed alarmed. Irwin rushed down the hallway to look in on Lisa. Her stuffed Barney was still in the crib, and her bottle was on the floor. But Lisa was gone. "We're running in circles, literally running into each other, looking for her," says Bradley. "I mean it's a complete panic." Irwin called 911 on a work phone he borrowed ----

Page 47- JI sees DB & sons asleep, found Lisa missing, doesn't mentioning waking up DB. Yet page 50, JI asking DB what is going on, then finds Lisa missing? ---

I kept going back to this article for facts and then started wondering that maybe what was in the article wasn't the facts. Mr. Rugen, is this article good for facts or maybe it would be good for people to find other sources? Thank you!
People magazine is a good source. I've not read the article but I'm guessing Jeff Truesdale wrote it. Jeff has called me for background on a couple of occasions. Interestingly, we discovered when I was working public info for the Missouri Dept of Social Services under then-Gov Ashcroft, he was a local newspaper reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46