Questions for Ron Rugen **no general discussion**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this benefactor dumping her money into this case? Why all this hoopla for DB and not Ayla, Kyron, Haleigh, Haley (who is in her own state) for instance?

Why was it stated that PN said DB was "sloshed" when he dropped her off? They went shopping about 5:00, does this mean she was "sloshed" while they were shopping (heaven forbid, before 5:00), then how would he know, unless he went back later.

Do you know the last time that JB saw the baby? Did he see her on Monday afternoon when he was there at the house?

<snipped>

I will say that I received contact last night from next door neighbor James Brando who has now agree to meet with me and talk. We have an appointment.

Ron, has this appointment taken place? If so, anything you can share with us? Thanks.

Ron,

Have any of the Irwins' neighbors expressed to you that they are afraid to be living near the Irwins now, not just because Lisa is missing, but because they think Debbie and/or Jeremy harmed Lisa? Have any of the neighbors told you they won't allow their children to play with the Irwins' boys or be anywhere near the Irwin family?

Same questions regarding the Brandos...has anyone told you that they are now steering clear of the Brando house out of fear that JB may have harmed Lisa?

Have any of the neighbors moved out of their homes in the past 4 months that you know of?

Sorry, been busy for several days.

James told me Saturday night he doesn't talk to JI much, but there doesn't seem to be any negativity between the two. James now lives there. Samantha is living with her mother.

This has come up recently.

When JI worked that night at starbucks, do you know if he was the only one working or did he have coworkers with him? Was it ever confirmed (that you know of) that LE fully accounted for JI's whereabouts that night (he was working)? Thanks.

Have you met JI and is his demeanor different off camera? TIA

I have not met JI. I'm told he is much different off camera and is definitely the head of the household. I do know he never trusted many people. He was always waiting for my to slip up.

Why was it stated that PN said DB was "sloshed" when he dropped her off? They went shopping about 5:00, does this mean she was "sloshed" while they were shopping (heaven forbid, before 5:00), then how would he know, unless he went back later.

Not sure if an assumption or not. From what those close tell me, he never came back. But, hey, I can't water board folks to make sure I'm being told the truth.

This has come up recently.

When JI worked that night at starbucks, do you know if he was the only one working or did he have coworkers with him? Was it ever confirmed (that you know of) that LE fully accounted for JI's whereabouts that night (he was working)? Thanks.

I'm told there was a coworker with him. I can only assume that LE totally pursued that.

The river has also come up again (as a possible dumping spot). Since you are in the area, how familiar are you with previous cases where bodies were dumped in the MO river? Based on the location of the DB house, do you believe this is a possibility (based on river access points)? Thanks.

The river has also come up again (as a possible dumping spot). Since you are in the area, how familiar are you with previous cases where bodies were dumped in the MO river? Based on the location of the DB house, do you believe this is a possibility (based on river access points)? Thanks.

Though I'm familiar with the area (went to college an hour or so away), I just moved to KC from Columbia MO last April. While the trip to the Missouri River is not an easy walk for the amateur directly from the Irwin home, if you wanted to drop something in the river, it's doable.

Though I'm familiar with the area (went to college an hour or so away), I just moved to KC from Columbia MO last April. While the trip to the Missouri River is not an easy walk for the amateur directly from the Irwin home, if you wanted to drop something in the river, it's doable.

About vehicles. It is said that DB cannot drive due to lack of a license. Did you ever find out why she did not have the ability to drive (why she didn't have a license)?

Did you ever find out if there was any reason SB went herself to get alcohol instead of have DB (with her brother) pick it up for her (I know you had mentioned she didn't drink wine)?

I have not met JI. I'm told he is much different off camera and is definitely the head of the household. I do know he never trusted many people. He was always waiting for my to slip up.

I'm curious about this statement. What does this mean? Slip up how?

About vehicles. It is said that DB cannot drive due to lack of a license. Did you ever find out why she did not have the ability to drive (why she didn't have a license)?

Did you ever find out if there was any reason SB went herself to get alcohol instead of have DB (with her brother) pick it up for her (I know you had mentioned she didn't drink wine)?

I was thinking DB told me it was a traffic violation. I can't recall at this early hour and only one cup of coffee behind me.

From what I can gather, SB went to get her own alcohol to join DB since she didn't like what DB was drinking. It appears this impromptu party was just that and not preplanned.

I was thinking DB told me it was a traffic violation. I can't recall at this early hour and only one cup of coffee behind me.

From what I can gather, SB went to get her own alcohol to join DB since she didn't like what DB was drinking. It appears this impromptu party was just that and not preplanned.

That makes it sound like the box of wine purchase wasn't preplanned before they went to the store? Did DB (or anyone else) ever confirm to you that the wine purchase was the primary reason she went to the store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine