Questions for Ron Rugen **no general discussion**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's a great idea. It would be interesting to know if Melanie and Rick Irwin could not see their grandson and Lisa because of DB's influence, Ashley's lawsuit, or the impetus.

You now what they say. If you ever want the real dirt about a potential bf, go have coffee with his ex. ;)

Did DB cut her own hair as per your fb post?

:seeya: Good Morning, and Thank You for taking time to answer the questions here at WS !

Here are a few questions I have, which I hope you can answer ...

I totally understand that you cannot divulge certain info -- so a "yes" or "no" will be sufficient for my curiousity :innocent: !

1. Do you think that Baby Lisa will be found ?

2. Do you think that charges will be brought ?

3. IF charges are brought, do you believe it will be when LE finds Lisa ?

Thank You !

:seeya: Good Morning, and Thank You for taking time to answer the questions here at WS !

Here are a few questions I have, which I hope you can answer ...

I totally understand that you cannot divulge certain info -- so a "yes" or "no" will be sufficient for my curiousity :innocent: !

1. Do you think that Baby Lisa will be found ?

2. Do you think that charges will be brought ?

3. IF charges are brought, do you believe it will be when LE finds Lisa ?

Thank You !

1. Do you think that Baby Lisa will be found ? NO

2. Do you think that charges will be brought ? UNCERTAIN

3. IF charges are brought, do you believe it will be when LE finds Lisa ? SEE 1

On another internet forum over the weekend, a Florida relative said that she had contacted KCPD and the FBI last Friday over her concerns re some "PIs". This is on the heels of Cindy LeRette (using an alias) telling MW not to talk to me.

What can you tell us about JB and his dog training?
When did he take this on?
Is he training them as SAR as in tracking dogs, or HRD dogs?
Did he have access to training aids at the time Lisa Irwin went missing?
Is he doing this through the military, local LE or another group / sponsor?

Where was Jersey between the time he left NJ and arriving in KCMO?

Ron, if you have time, could you please check with Megan to see if she'd be willing to answer (if she can) some of the questions in this post? Thank you!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7639770&postcount=93"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Juggalo Thread[/ame]

BBM

OMG, you really don't believe she will be found?

Please just answer yes or no. Do you believe you know who took BL? tia

On another internet forum over the weekend, a Florida relative said that she had contacted KCPD and the FBI last Friday over her concerns re some "PIs". This is on the heels of Cindy LeRette (using an alias) telling MW not to talk to me.

Did you get a sense of what the concerns were that the relative was relaying? I mean wow. :thud:

Ron-you know a lot more than us-I find this answer very disheartening..I am :(

Mr. Rugen, bolded by me. Is this because you believe little Lisa is well hidden? Or doesnt LE have the capacity to find her? I mean I am sure there are other choices, but I think you understand me I hope.

Thank you in advance.

Have your LE sources confirmed that they reviewed the video of Jeremy at work and where it was sent for analysis?

i've been seeing the timeline format for his page for a few days now and it was not available last night... might've been a fb glitch or he hid it temporarily, but when i went to look it redirected to my home page.

thanx for letting me know it's back up :)

Ron's page was gone for me as well, last night.

Totally agree with the blog,Ron. I remember you saying that DB told you she & her aunt use fake profiles on Facebook to interact, someone was asking me for a link, but don't remember where/when you said it...?

:bump:

:seeya: Mr. Rugen

Are you still available for questions ?

If so, are you able to comment on Deb and Jeremy's tv appearances today in New York ? Also, do you know what the "local reaction" is ?

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member