Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to worry, Toledo! Watch this latest video in the Updates thread and you'll see. Her eyes are bright and shiny, she seems to have gotten sleep, and her gum chewing is at critical mass. She's back, and better than ever!

I watched. Ugh, she looks like a skeleton. But you're right about the eyes and gum chewing.

Not to worry, Toledo! Watch this latest video in the Updates thread and you'll see. Her eyes are bright and shiny, she seems to have gotten sleep, and her gum chewing is at critical mass. She's back, and better than ever!

:laugh::dance::rotfl::curtsey::takeabow: thanks for the laugh on that one! I was worried (NOT :furious:)-----still find chuckle with who ever (which I could remember---who said it--my brain gets mushy after a while) said yesterday about one flue over the cukoos nest...

see all it took was for hollywood to call.......and off they go--along with the premise of "looking" at possible Caylee sightings...(hopefully the marine corp will protect whats his name) perhaps the gum chewing in prep for the plane ride???? Possible GA should just haul that mobile sign and drive it with ca??? that would be fun!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::woohoo:---yeah & to quote kc--"good times"

jmo

:laugh::dance::rotfl::curtsey::takeabow: thanks for the laugh on that one! I was worried (NOT :furious:)-----still find chuckle with who ever (which I could remember---who said it--my brain gets mushy after a while) said yesterday about one flue over the cukoos nest...

see all it took was for hollywood to call.......and off they go--along with the premise of "looking" at possible Caylee sightings...(hopefully the marine corp will protect whats his name) perhaps the gum chewing in prep for the plane ride???? Possible GA should just haul that mobile sign and drive it with ca??? that would be fun!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::woohoo:---yeah & to quote kc--"good times"

jmo

Dang ! The A's are getting all these free vacations. Must be nice to leave all your cares and woes behind. While they are away, whose looking for Kaylee?
CA's was broke- GA just started a new job when this all happened-
I couldn't get time off until I worked for one year-
Love to know where the money if coming from?

Can any one tell me when Caseys story changed from June 9th to Zanny the nanny at JBpark? is there a news story on this or a document? I am trying to see the exact moment this change was made? Maybe her words are written or recorded somewhere?
I have been looking for a while, I am missing it somewhere.

Thanks in advance...
:blowkiss:

Dang ! The A's are getting all these free vacations. Must be nice to leave all your cares and woes behind. While they are away, whose looking for Kaylee?
CA's was broke- GA just started a new job when this all happened-
I couldn't get time off until I worked for one year-
Love to know where the money if coming from?

interviews and the licensing of the pics that they show......or donations....

I think that the lawyers are curious bunch about the money as well.....

they will be looking for the baby there--just by chance there has been another sighting.....

????? QUESTION: ??????
I know that the A's aren't getting paid for the interviews (since no one pays for them---ONLY the pics and such)---however, since they get money for the pics could the other pics they splash across the nation as "caylee" could they perhaps collect funds on their childs pic???? I still think some atty should be contacted...but just wondering....tia....

jmo

unfortunately they are being paid "licensing fees" everytime they release pictures of caylee. They justify the money by saying "we are just getting our grandaughters pix out there" and they say to themselves "we cant control that we are paid for pix, we dont ask for it"
personally if it were me, I would have to donate any and all monies paid for anything involving my grandaughter or any other member of my family that were missing and now declared dead by le. Somehow paying mortgage and light bills with money from that would make me ill..... jmho

Does anybody know where the garbage found in the truck came from? Was it LA garbage? the reason I ask is because maybe she was used to taking the garbage from the apartment and putting it in a dumpster not at the complex. Maybe the dumpster there was full. I wonder if she was going to put the trash in a dumpster by Fusian. What better place to put a decomposing body? Everybody knows how seafood smells after a day, more so with the hot Florida sun. The Smell might not draw attention because it always stinks around that dumpster. I just have a feeling that she is in the landfill somewhere.

The trash was from Tony's apartment - his pizza and laundry detergent. I think she wanted to disguise the smell in her car - what a poor attempt. She has proven to make several half-hearted attempts at covering her tracks. I don't think she was too, too careful with disposing of the body but she THINKS she was...

unfortunately they are being paid "licensing fees" everytime they release pictures of caylee. They justify the money by saying "we are just getting our grandaughters pix out there" and they say to themselves "we cant control that we are paid for pix, we dont ask for it"
personally if it were me, I would have to donate any and all monies paid for anything involving my grandaughter or any other member of my family that were missing and now declared dead by le. Somehow paying mortgage and light bills with money from that would make me ill..... jmho

yes, but can the innocent parents of the children they keep splashing as "caylee" ---- CAN THEY GET MONEY?????

jmo

Can any one tell me when Caseys story changed from June 9th to Zanny the nanny at JBpark? is there a news story on this or a document? I am trying to see the exact moment this change was made? Maybe her words are written or recorded somewhere?
I have been looking for a while, I am missing it somewhere.

Thanks in advance...
:blowkiss:

The change form the 9th to the 16th came after LE showed them the date stamp on the tape of Caylee at GGF on the 15th. IIRC, the ZFG at BP came from LP and was corraborated by Rob.

yes, but can the innocent parents of the children they keep splashing as "caylee" ---- CAN THEY GET MONEY?????

jmo

I was refering to only pictures of caylee, not pix of "sightings". and I would think that if the a's splashed your kids pix around enough on tv, after you came forward, you could sue them if you wanted.

The Anthony's do have ONE thing going for them. As yet, I have seen no information put forth by anyone to suggest that it is THEIR daughter and not Caylee Marie. While that does not mean the child in the picture WAS Caylee, I can see where the Anthony's would hold onto hope that it was.

Is there anywhere I can find a statement from CA, GA or KC regarding the fight KC and CA had right before Caylee disapeared.......I've heard very little details about this and I think its really strange.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya