Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a guy, I find it a turn-off when I find my GF has been charged with 1st degree murder. You know, it dampens the mood. Conjugical visits just have no romance! Just kidding lol..

LMAO!:laughbig: Bloom's kinda off the rose at that point, huh? :crazy:

Thanks! I've been here every day .Finally got the nerve to ask for admittance,even with my banned e-mail address.
The work that goes on here is amazing.

ps in sig that is our Autism service dog.....don't leave home without him!
Beautiful animal, we had a Weimaraner for 11 years.

I don't recall reading who, if anyone pulled CA off of KC either. Perhaps KC broke the hold or CA realized what she was doing?

I am not sure it was a fmaily member that told LP. My guess is that RG told LP. In the last doc dump, RG relates that LA told him, IIRC, during a phone call. RG has communicated quite a bit with LP, so that's my uneducated guess. (Note, I do think that the fights the neighbour reported hearing between CA and KC might be related, especially as one seems to have been on the 15th of June.)

I should add that I am on the fence on this one. I do believe that CA & KC had a very large blow-out, but if KC is the sole source that told Lee, then I am not certain that it wasn't another lie exagerrating the fight to make CA look bad to Lee. Not sure - waiting for something concrete to sway me.

That's about where I am, too. :)

It seems like I have been watching the slow demise of CA's physical/emotional well-being...though I do believe at times that she has a tendency to make us think she is doing better (or worse) when in front of cameras. ex...she seems like the regular CA when confronting LP and the others at the park in reference to the search/memorial...then a few days later we see her with head down/rocking back & forth.
My question: Will she tell them she is not "emotionally" well enough to testify at the trial??? And is so...is it because she can't...or because she doesn't want to hurt Casey?

Does anyone know who Sean H (no idea on last name) is and what role he plays in this case? How was he a friend of KCs? When did they meet? I wonder if LE has interviewed him because no transcript for him has been released. Thanks.

Where did you get that MW was the first one KC wanted to talk to?
I thought she was asking for TL phone number(i don't know why she would not have it since she was living with him).
The first visit was from PB and that alway has bother me, and mention of MW.
I feel there was messae there( I don't know what) why would he be the very first vistior befoe any one else. i think theses two guys need to be look :rolleyes:at more closer.

Because when KC told Christina she wanted AL's phone number, and Christina asked why she wanted to talk to AL, after her blah-blah how he is her BF, bblah, blah, she mumbled, because I actually want to get Mike's, number.

Is there another Mike?

That is lazy, spineless parenting, taking the easy way out. It's HARD to be a good parent, because it requires you to be the bad guy at times, it requires you to say NO (and mean it!), and it requires you to set limits and boundaries and ENFORCE them when the child pushes them. Letting a child do what they want, when they want, and wanting to be their friend more than their parent will RUIN that child, and to me it almost borders on abuse.

Janis.. will you please tell that to my mother in law? :rolleyes:

I think about this all of the time. This is why so many of us think it just not as simple as it may be. Maybe KC was caught off guard and could not remember her plan or just hadn't bothered to come up with one. Why? She had a whole month! She knew she couldn't keep this up forever. Maybe a part of her didn't really care if she was caught. She denyed her pregnancy untill she no longer could even though it was so obvious to everybody. No one held her accountable for lying about that. She also lied to LE all the way up to universal studios. She had to know that wasn't going to work. Maybe she feels she has nothing else to lose so there is no reason to tell the truth.

You know, I never thought about why she admitted it had been 31 days. I betcha she was caught off guard. I mean, she was partying, texting, screwing like nothing had ever happened. She probably thought she could escape to California before anyone asked too many questions about Caylee.

It seems like I have been watching the slow demise of CA's physical/emotional well-being...though I do believe at times that she has a tendency to make us think she is doing better (or worse) when in front of cameras. ex...she seems like the regular CA when confronting LP and the others at the park in reference to the search/memorial...then a few days later we see her with head down/rocking back & forth.
My question: Will she tell them she is not "emotionally" well enough to testify at the trial??? And is so...is it because she can't...or because she doesn't want to hurt Casey?

CA seemed to suddenly really go downhill, in the past three weeks or so. It seems like it happened overnight. I don't think there was any specific trigger (or maybe there was), but suddenly the enormity of this mess became too much of a burden. Her eyes just look dead to me.

KC asked Mark H. for his address ecause she wanted to send him something.

What? Did she send it?

KC asked Mark H. for his address ecause she wanted to send him something.

What? Did she send it?

The interview with Mark H has not been released, I don't think.

CA seemed to suddenly really go downhill, in the past three weeks or so. It seems like it happened overnight. I don't think there was any specific trigger (or maybe there was), but suddenly the enormity of this mess became too much of a burden. Her eyes just look dead to me.

Not to worry, Toledo! Watch this latest video in the Updates thread and you'll see. Her eyes are bright and shiny, she seems to have gotten sleep, and her gum chewing is at critical mass. She's back, and better than ever!

Don't underestimate her acting ability :)

Not to worry, Toledo! Watch this latest video in the Updates thread and you'll see. Her eyes are bright and shiny, she seems to have gotten sleep, and her gum chewing is at critical mass. She's back, and better than ever!

And headed to Cali. I hope LK does not pu$$y foot around with them.

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why Nancy Grace calls KC "tot Mom"? I think it is hilarious, but I know there has to be a good reason for it. Anyone????

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why Nancy Grace calls KC "tot Mom"? I think it is hilarious, but I know there has to be a good reason for it. Anyone????

My explanation is to help viewers keep track of who is who. Many times her guests will identify the wrong person: Caylee, Casey, Cindy. I stand in front of the tv correcting them...out LOUD. :crazy:
When talking to hubby about the case, I use the terms grandmother or mother.

Does anybody know where the garbage found in the truck came from? Was it LA garbage? the reason I ask is because maybe she was used to taking the garbage from the apartment and putting it in a dumpster not at the complex. Maybe the dumpster there was full. I wonder if she was going to put the trash in a dumpster by Fusian. What better place to put a decomposing body? Everybody knows how seafood smells after a day, more so with the hot Florida sun. The Smell might not draw attention because it always stinks around that dumpster. I just have a feeling that she is in the landfill somewhere.

My explanation is to help viewers keep track of who is who. Many times her guests will identify the wrong person: Caylee, Casey, Cindy. I stand in front of the tv correcting them...out LOUD. :crazy:
When talking to hubby about the case, I use the terms grandmother or mother.

I wish, just once, she would call her THE PERP. (That's what I call her. Sometimes, I call her the incubator. I will NOT call her a mom :furious: and to use her name implies a certain amount of respect, which I certainly don't have!)

P.S. I talk to the TV while NG is on, too. :crazy:

Cuz that's what she is! :crazy:

We now call the Nancy Grace Show "tot mom" in my house. My six year old son says "I can't believe you're watching tot mom again". Then he says, "has she found her daughter yet?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member