Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say I was watching our local Fox station when the reporter said that. I know I heard that because the newscaster was interviewing the reporter on the scene.
I'm going to search for links....

I want to say I was watching our local Fox station when the reporter said that. I know I heard that because the newscaster was interviewing the reporter on the scene.
I'm going to search for links....

I remember hearing a a Fox Orlando reporter on live feed, yesterday, say it, as well.

Does anyone else think:

1. That KC put Caylee somewhere else first (like out by the airport) and then for some reason moved her to the location where the remains were discovered? Maybe because she was afraid she had been seen out there. It still seems really strange to me that LE has placed KC in all these remote areas around that time and yet she ended up putting the body down the freaking street from her home.

and/or

2. That KC panicked and put Caylee near the house because she had to get rid of the body before her family found it? and maybe she planned to go back and move her somewhere else but never got the chance.

On NG they said that the during the original search that wooded area was blocked off because there were plans to develop that land....so someone would have definitely found the remains eventually, it was just a matter of time.

I know statistically that its common for murders to place a victim in places they are familiar with but it really seems like KC would've done a better job of try to hide the body in an effort to not get caught.....and its seems like dumb luck for Casey that the weather caused the area to flood making it difficult to search in the beginning.

Does anyone else think:

On NG they said that the during the original search that wooded area was blocked off because there were plans to develop that land....so someone would have definitely found the remains eventually, it was just a matter of time.

But you couldn't ask for better timing....before the trial!

I can't remember where I heard that yesterday, I was watching so many reports at the same time. But I do remember someone saying that.
My question is, if it is skeletal remains, how would that county worker have known it was a girl, unless she was buried with clothes and/or a doll, toy, etc?

Her hair

I am just wondering if this hero the meter reader guy is going to get the reward money Leonard Padilla has out there for anyone who finds Caylee????

Well I just got my answer on NG. LP is a con man and I knew he wouldn't give a dime to the person who found Caylee Anthony. Suddenly he took the offer off the table because backyards were being trampled???? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!! This guy is a piece of work!!!! Everybody can continue to believe he's some warm sensitive guy, but I believe EVERYTHING he has said and done points to him being a liar and a con man, and his only interest in this case is and always has been to promote his upcoming show. :furious:

Well I just got my answer on NG. LP is a con man and I knew he wouldn't give a dime to the person who found Caylee Anthony. Suddenly he took the offer off the table because backyards were being trampled???? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!! This guy is a piece of work!!!! Everybody can continue to believe he's some warm sensitive guy, but I believe EVERYTHIBG he has said and done points to him being a liar and a con man, and his only interest in this case is and always has been to promote his upcoming show. :furious:

I have to say I was very disappointed to her LP say this. I don't recall any announcement of the reward being withdrawn in order to stop people's lawns being trampled. Did I miss something here, or should I say "hear"?

Is it just my computer??? My WS page is not refreshing or or everybody quit posting for the last half hour. It's like the twilight zone, lol.

I have to say I was very disappointed to her LP say this. I don't recall any announcement of the reward being withdrawn in order to stop people's lawns being trampled. Did I miss something here, or should I say "hear"?

A caller called into NG tonight and asked if the meter reader guy was going to get a reward. They had Padilla answer the question. He quickly said, there was a reward on the table but he decided to withdraw it because peoples lawns were being trampled on. I was sooooooooooooooo PI$$ED off when he said this considering the fact he CREATED a HUGE media circus, and created so much drama for LE when he got Casey out on bond. LE cannot stand this man, and I cannot wait until they bring charges up on him for his last stunt. That is far from over!!! TM was so right when he called LP out on NG. He is a con, and he did NOTHING for this case from day one. :furious:

Has Padilla ever publicly announced he has withdrawn the reward money?????

LOL no, it's you and me here LOL
I went searching other threads and finally found you here

ok in case you're sstill on here - why do you think LE took the print pillows out of the house, like throw pillows? Could there be a throw pillow in the bag?

you're gone - ok another thread search...

ok in case you're sstill on here - why do you think LE took the print pillows out of the house, like throw pillows? Could there be a throw pillow in the bag?

They took pillows today?
Question...I know we recently talked about LE taking the vacuums to check (before the discovery), but do we know if they ever did? Did they finally think that maybe it was a good idea to check them out after reading our posts? I sure do hope it's not too late.

I am not for LP or anyone else, but in all that I can rememeber on NG's shows, there was a time that LP did say something about the reward was off the table. I believe there is also someplace on the Caylee Anthony thread here that this was discussed. Some time back just after the river dives. Will have to do some digging and see if I can find anything.:confused:

Lol, I'm back:) Something very strange is going on here, haha. That is exactly what I thought. If they were looking for a pillow for DNA or for signs that that particular pillow was used to smother someone, I would think they would go for a bed pillow, not a throw pillow.I believe there must have been a similar pillow in the bag with the remains.

Leo withdrew this reward months ago. It's somewhere on this website and some others. I think he said it was offered for a "live Caylee", but after the prelim DNA reports came out, he changed his mind and felt Caylee was deceased. Just my old memory poppin' in. KFN had a 90 day reward, I believe. It expired too after the prelim test came out or soon afterwards. See how quick some have retreated to about the reward today? Is there any other reward out there? The utility guy deserves something. Remove this post if needed.

Leo withdrew this reward months ago. It's somewhere on this website and some others. I think he said it was offered for a "live Caylee", but after the prelim DNA reports came out, he changed his mind and felt Caylee was deceased. Just my old memory poppin' in. KFN had a 90 day reward, I believe. It expired too after the prelim test came out or soon afterwards. See how quick some have retreated to about the reward today? Is there any other reward out there? The utility guy deserves something. Remove this post if needed.
That is what my brain keeps telling me also. I don't believe that the meter man is looking for a reward. I believe that he was doing a "quicky" and happened to spot the bag and knew what it could be with all the publicity in Orlando about Caylee. I believe he is just glad she has been found. Just my two cents worth.

Any of you all watch the "Spector" trial? LKB and Lee were on that trial..Spector ran out of his house and told driver "I think I just killed someone" (something like that, as bad) and ex-girlfriend witnesses about him and his gun obsession and pointing guns at them and Lee with the missing fingernail evidence ---- point is Spector's trial was mistrial - yes, another trial now but - think what we saw at the hearing today is just the beginning. Saw on one of the zillion news shows today, someone said that defense getting to be in room while medical examiner is doing the autopsy is not something that happens and that Defense knew that this wouldn't be granted but did it just so it would be on record so they could possibly use it later in trial, you know, we tried to be there we asked to be there and someone i.e. LE or ME or FBI did something wrong or lost something. It's going to be a real circus IMO unless KC pleads And depending on what evidence LE has that was with the body, maybe she will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove