• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think that the body was somewhere else before ,then placed there after the searches?or was it in this spot the whole time?
Do you think Casey had help committing the crime and help disposing the body?

Im asking because after hearing this
Judge Napolitano talks about the find
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8055166&version=1&locale=EN-US
I hope Le will have physical evidence linking Casey to the remains..fingerprints etc...

No IMO TM, who does have inside connections and was allowed to see the site where the bag was found, said that they (LE & FBI) could tell from site that the bag had been there a long time. Also I have read that a body that has been under water does not decomp as fast so maybe the condition of the remains was why TM said this -
KC said in jail visit video to brother, (not a quote) "to look for Caylee in places that are familiar to the family" so I don't believe that any of the A's moved the body. And I don't think anyone else would - all friends came forward and cooperated with LE.

Question regarding the bag Caylee was placed in. I heard it was black. Has anyone heard any further description on the bag such as the tie color? I saw video footage of George last night on TV putting garbage at the curb (old footage). It was a black bag. The ties on the bag were red or yellow (I didn’t think much of it at the time and now I can’t find the video on the internet). I just took the trash out at my house. I used a black bag and noticed the ties are red (manufacturer is Glad). I checked my other box of black bags and the ties are blue (manufacturer is Hefty).

It never occurred to me before that different manufacturers use different colored ties. At least LE can look at the footage of George and tell whether or not the bag Caylee was placed in was from the same manufacturer that George used on that particular day.

If anyone has a link to George taking the trash out, please pm me or post the link. Thanks!

Could anyone tell me where/how in the past folks obtained the call records for Casey in jail? I'm REALLY wanting to know if she called Anthony's or vice/versa.

I see this as important - yes?

This is my first posting of a new thread, and it may have already been discussed. Why did LA gf go into the house on THursday? I don't believe she has had anything to do with Caylee disappearance but what was she doing inside?

This is my first posting of a new thread, and it may have already been discussed. Why did LA gf go into the house on THursday? I don't believe she has had anything to do with Caylee disappearance but what was she doing inside?

She was taking care of the Anthony's pets while they were away.

Okay, sorry, I hadn't read that I guess. You would have thought though that she would have heard what was going on and would know better than to even think about going into the house. At least I would, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near the house, etc. The dogs could fend for themselves on that particular day.

Okay, sorry, I hadn't read that I guess. You would have thought though that she would have heard what was going on and would know better than to even think about going into the house. At least I would, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near the house, etc. The dogs could fend for themselves on that particular day.

You must not have dogs. Dogs do not "fend" well for themselves. It would have been cruel to leave them in the house all day and night by themselves.

I saw a video report saying she arrived there at 12:30 but that doesn't sound right. ???
And what would her route have been? Did she pass Chickasaw & Suburban? Course even if she heard the news, makes sense to run there to get the dog caring out of the way before the hit the fan.

We really do not know at this point why she was there. The neighbors said that was why she was there right?

I have a 14 year old dauchsund and 2 labs all of which are absolutely spoiled rotten but, if I had the possibility of being thought of as destroying evidence by going into that house, forget it. I would have checked with the authorities first before going in that house. Sorry, just what I would do.

Does anyone have a pic or video link of Lee's gf?? tia....

I have a 14 year old dauchsund and 2 labs all of which are absolutely spoiled rotten but, if I had the possibility of being thought of as destroying evidence by going into that house, forget it. I would have checked with the authorities first before going in that house. Sorry, just what I would do.

I see what you're saying, however it is unlikely that she was thinking that letting the dogs out to go to the bathroom was going to be destroying evidence. And as someone else said, maybe she was trying to get it out of the way fast before it hit the fan. Who knows?

The point is has she said why she was there or are people speculating it was the dogs because some neighbor said that she had been doing that???? We really do not know why she was there.

Funny because IF she was going there to tend to the dogs, as from the reports that were shown here, she pulled into the driveway and got out of her car. Opened the garage door and walked into the house. Within seconds, a sheriff's dept officer came to the front door and asked that she leave.
She produced a drivers license, and left through the front door with the officer right beside her.
When did she have time to let the dogs out? And IF she were taking care of the dogs, why didn';t she take them with her as there was no way at that point to know when the Anthonys were going to be allowed back into the house to take care of the dogs. ???

That was my question- why the heck didnt she take the dogs to Lees instead of leaving them there. The dogs were inside the home when they did that search and took those bags out- that was crazy- maybe shes not a dog lover-

Funny because IF she was going there to tend to the dogs, as from the reports that were shown here, she pulled into the driveway and got out of her car. Opened the garage door and walked into the house. Within seconds, a sheriff's dept officer came to the front door and asked that she leave.
She produced a drivers license, and left through the front door with the officer right beside her.
When did she have time to let the dogs out? And IF she were taking care of the dogs, why didn';t she take them with her as there was no way at that point to know when the Anthonys were going to be allowed back into the house to take care of the dogs. ???

Yes! That's what I've been wondering. Also, Why she couldn't just wait till LE showed up and ask them to bring the dogs out. My thoughts are she went to retrieve that folder/binder of Cindy's. IMO

I think she went there to get the duct tape. Has LA given his fingerprints yet?

She could have dumped whatever she took on the other side of the wall outside, for LA to come get later.

Anyone notice her pants legs were rolled up, like she had been walking outside? And why did it take so long to answer the door?

Just my guess and opinion.

She could have dumped whatever she took on the other side of the wall outside, for LA to come get later.

Anyone notice her pants legs were rolled up, like she had been walking outside? And why did it take so long to answer the door?

Since LE was working on the other side of the fence and down a bit that would have been a silly move. If she had let the dogs out and was out with them it would have taken a little longer to get to the door.

I thought perhaps she went there to more or less "hold down the fort" because "something" was happening. Perhaps out of concern...or she was told to go...due to the fact they were afraid the protesters...or angry people might do something to the house??? Maybe it took a while to answer the door because she had to look out to see who it was? Or...maybe she was in the bathroom (pregnant) because she didn't have time to go before she left.

I just don't want to believe that she is entangled in all this horrible mess.

I don't think she is in this mess either, but, then I can't help but wonder if LA didn't call her and asked her to go get something. Hopefully, like some of you said, it was just to take care of the dogs or "hold down the fort". Actually, I could see CA calling her and asking her to do that - "hold down the fort".
I just can't imagine anyone else getting drug into this (no pun intended, seriously).
I guess I am really just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23