Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the publicity this case has received wouldn't you think that the parents of the man KC claimed fathered Caylee figure out it was their son she is describing? KC may be lying about his identity, but if my son resembled the description KC has provided, I'd want to know if Caylee could have been my granddaughter....If KC completely invented him :)eek: then I guess that would explain why no one has come forward claiming to know his identity.

Well...she would have had to have some male help! lol

I have heard this question asked on NG several times and it has never been properly answered.

Okay, we know KC hasn't worked a legitimate job for "years". We know that based on their testimony GA & CA observed and believed KC was getting ready for work and leaving with Caylee for work everyday - for two years.

I'm trying to figure out where KC was going and what was she doing with Caylee during that time-period?

I think most of the time KC was sneaking back to the house after both G&C were gone. I am sure she knew their routines and when they were and weren't home. Since FL is warm most of the year, she could have gone to parks, playgrounds, etc. If it was raining or cold - Malls, stores, etc. I bet when GA was between jobs, it just drove KC crazy. If her cell phone records were checked for last year, I bet you would see a lot of calls home to see if anyone was there! She may have even had a key to a friends place and snuck in if they were working - I would not put it past her.

This is just an EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT point. That she never approached Sawgrass Management to help her find Zanni. It makes me wonder - there is speculation on another thread ("Sleuthing connections to Frank M") that KC may have been involved in auto parts scams and scams involving taking deposit $ for rental units that are vacant but don't belong to you. Could that have something to do with why she couldn't go to the Sawgrass people - were her and "Zanni" involved in a rental unit scam?

Yep, unless I missed it, not ONE person has ever stated that KC *returned* to any apts. or work places looking for Zanni, her relatives, roomates, or friends............KC also stated she "looked for Zanni @ places she knew her to go".........seems very odd no one has ever come forward to say, "Yes, KC was here asking about Zanni & Caylee".

I think the speculation about the 'deposit scams' is very interesting, & could end up being true........but it would really be stupid for KC to lead LE to the Sawgrass Apts. if they were running this scam at those apts.

QUESTION:

Who exactly is JP Chatt? I was looking through the "images" sticky thread last night... someone posted his pic next to Caylee's and said he's probably her dad. They do look alike. I remember hearing his name...

JPC is the roommate of AH and RM, he is also the house owner. He is a news editor at WFTV and not a big KC fan. He apparently had some keys come up missing in early July and texted AH that KC and TL were not allowed in the bedrooms at his house if they came over. He accompanied AH, RM and TB on the PR trip. I believe everyone stayed with his family while there. There has been significant speculation that he looks like Caylee, although this is all rumor. He is definitely a cutie!

Does anyone recall early on, someone mentions that KC had gone so far with her lie about the Pontiac being in the shop for repair that she had even named the mechanic (s) who worked on it? Could anyone point me in a direction? TIA.

Does anybody know where KC spent the night of June 30th? She took TL to the airport, but did not have a key to his apartment. She showed up at JGH the morning of July 1 wanting to take a shower. She then stayed with AH the rest of the week. I know this was after the fact, but I would also like to know her movements at that time too. This is also the time she realizes the car has disappeared. At this time she does not know what happened to it, so she may have started to panic.

I think it was back in the FBI videos with CA, that she mentioned KC had a diary and had always kept one. That is the first reference to a diary I've heard so far.

In lots of other cases when a mom is accused of killing her child the diary is a key part of evidence to show intent, frame of mind etc.

I dont expect it to say, dear diary today I killed caylee and burried her, and heres a map of where I put her. But it would give us an idea of the places she went, the things she did with or without caylee, what was stressing her out, or what made her happy.
I expect that it would contain a highly edited version of her life , in case Ca were to read it, but it could still reveal something that we dont yet know.

I would love her diary to be the next document dump.... But why hasnt it been mentioned in the docs we've seen so far. Or have I just missed it?

first heard of this....but after watching what ca does with potential eveidence---I'm sure it's gone by now-----I would love to see the "letters" that kc has been passing with loads of information......

Very STRANGE!! I have no idea what he's sniffing, but it does seem suspect. To clarify for others, the person in this video is friends with Frank M., one of Casey's friends.

Warning this video contains alot of bad words!
Did you notice they were afraid he sniffed too much and freaked when he almost spilled it.

I was watching myfoxorlando's live stream this morning and saw some footage of Casey I've never seen before. The broadcast didn't provide a date for the footage, but it seems to show Casey outside of Baez's office with an unidentified man. She definitely looks ready for her cameo! Can anyone identify the man she is with?
gross1.jpg

gross2.jpg

gross3.jpg

That's the portrait of a grieving mother if I've ever seen one!

Warning this video contains alot of bad words!
Did you notice they were afraid he sniffed too much and freaked when he almost spilled it.

I did notice. I think it seems very suspect! I actually saved the video to my hard drive, in case it randomly just disappears!
I have no personal basis for this opinion, but if I had to guess what was in the bottle, I would guess ether or chloroform??

I was watching myfoxorlando's live stream this morning and saw some footage of Casey I've never seen before. The broadcast didn't provide a date for the footage, but it seems to show Casey outside of Baez's office with an unidentified man. She definitely looks ready for her cameo! Can anyone identify the man she is with?
gross1.jpg

gross2.jpg

gross3.jpg

That's the portrait of a grieving mother if I've ever seen one!

she had body guards from time to time...

jmo

I can't remember where I heard that yesterday, I was watching so many reports at the same time. But I do remember someone saying that.
My question is, if it is skeletal remains, how would that county worker have known it was a girl, unless she was buried with clothes and/or a doll, toy, etc?

I did not hear that the man said she was a girl...I thought that the investigators can usually identify the pelvis as male or female....if the pelvis was there. We've heard skeletal...and speculation on my part.

Anyone? Links possibly for this?

If he indeed said this...can anyone tell us if hair can remain on a skull for this long?

I would think the same thing. If I found a skeleton (shivers) the only way that I (just a normal mom of 2) would be able to tell the sex would be with some type of clothing and it had to be something "girlish" like pink for a guy to say it was a girl. You know he couldn't have messed around with the remains too much because that would just be awful. There was probably something with the remains that lead him to believe it to be female. I say it because it's just too sad to say it's Caylee because "she" isn't there anymore ;(

I don't have a link, but I do remember hearing that he said it was a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove