Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
answer: kc had a fake driver license with ca's name on it, refer to new docs part 5, pg 44 amscot check cashing card, notice address, date of birth and place of employment .

ca's name
2151 rivertree cr apt 105
orlando fl 32839
dob 9/22/80
employment Ihop
dl number A535 113 80 842 O (not kc's real dl number)

three checks from Ihop cashed through account. (didnt mallory work at Ihop?)

IMO, the Amscot listed all account info for any CA's and this was just a random person with the same name.

One possibility is that a leaf, bark fragment, sap, etc. could have been found in the trunk of KC's car, on her clothing, or vacuumed up in the house. They will attempt to match those forensically.

If you read the forensics report released awhile ago from the FBI, there was dirt of soem sort in the trunk. You can bet they are looking to make any link they can to that car and the remains, so I agree with you completely here. Other info/investigation may come out of it based on the first analyses.

To gain access to area behind the walls where evidence could be placed by removing the light switch wallplate and fixture and droping it in to the hole in the wall.

Sorry I don't remember specifics does anyone remember something that was written.... Something like casey wrote "I'm writting this on a paper and putting behide (something??) where no one will look ??? something to that effect? Sorry thats all I remember. But I think at the time I had first read it, it made me think that if the paper was ever found it would tell alot.

Sorry I don't remember specifics does anyone remember something that was written.... Something like casey wrote "I'm writting this on a paper and putting behide (something??) where no one will look ??? something to that effect? Sorry thats all I remember. But I think at the time I had first read it, it made me think that if the paper was ever found it would tell alot.

I remember... I'm really intrigued by all the interesting connections (esp. media-based) that can be made in this case!

The words you're quoting are from the Nine Inch Nails song "Every Day is Exactly the Same"--
"I’m writing on a little piece of paper
I’m hoping someday you might find
Well, I’ll hide it behind something
They won’t look behind"

You can listen here, or read the complete lyrics here. The lyrics are particularly chilling in the context of what's happened.
Casey had this song on her myspace profile at the time of her arrest-- and in the newly released documents, instant messaging transcripts reveal that she told Llasen (??) she was listening to that song a lot lately.

I've got the tv on headline news, isn't it early for Nancy Grace?

(am I in a time warp here?)

I've got the tv on headline news, isn't it early for Nancy Grace?

(am I in a time warp here?)

It's the Jane Valez-Mitchell woman's time slot-- I'm not watching, but she is covering the case tonight and she sometimes has Nancy Grace on her show as a guest.

IMO, the Amscot listed all account info for any CA's and this was just a random person with the same name.

why would it be logged as evidence then ? pieces 2544 and 2545, give me one valid reason to log and include these as evidence ?

answer: kc had a fake driver license with ca's name on it, refer to new docs part 5, pg 44 amscot check cashing card, notice address, date of birth and place of employment .

ca's name
2151 rivertree cr apt 105
orlando fl 32839
dob 9/22/80
employment Ihop
dl number A535 113 80 842 O (not kc's real dl number)

three checks from Ihop cashed through account. (didnt mallory work at Ihop?)

IIRC, there was a CA whose information was mistakenly pulled up. I don't think it's a fake ID. I believe there is a picture of this Cindy A., and it's not Casey and it's not Cindy. I believe this person was African-American, and I think the DL was at the www.orlandosentinel.com site somewhere (I remember being confused by this too).

I'll try to find it and edit this post.

It's the Jane Valez-Mitchell woman's time slot-- I'm not watching, but she is covering the case tonight and she sometimes has Nancy Grace on her show as a guest.

Thanks, I knew I was confused!:loser:

why would it be logged as evidence then ? pieces 2544 and 2545, give me one valid reason to log and include these as evidence ?

Good question. But the reports from 5 men who found what looked like a recently dug hole with rope tied to rope tied to rope tied to stick were included, and according to LE, it was a bomb, and was unrelated to the Anthony case.

Maybe this is along those lines. Perhaps they opened a line of investigation on this CA and needed to follow through by keeping it as part of the evidence?

Maybe to show that they looked for CA in the Amscot records and this is all they found?

i was wondering what happened to Murts chat/live stream?

Google Murt on the Road and you'll see that he's on another streaming thing. He's not on the air right now but apparently he has a thousand or so followers.

i was wondering what happened to Murts chat/live stream?

Google Murt on the Road and you'll see that he's on another streaming thing. He's not on the air right now but apparently he has a thousand or so followers.

Maybe they searched for "Anthony" and there was no Casey, but there was a Cindy. They thought it might be a fake ID, followed up on it, and it is a real person. Considering the way things had been going, that was a bonus.

IIRC, there was a CA whose information was mistakenly pulled up. I don't think it's a fake ID. I believe there is a picture of this Cindy A., and it's not Casey and it's not Cindy. I believe this person was African-American, and I think the DL was at the www.orlandosentinel.com site somewhere (I remember being confused by this too).

I'll try to find it and edit this post.

yes there is another Cynthia Anthony who was in some trouble. If you pull her picture up you will see she is african american.

Forgive me if this has been asked already: I am going crazy trying to find the text message where some guy Chris I think, thought he saw kc jogging around the area the remains were found and she denied it???? Anyone have a link? Also, did they find duct tape in her car? Link? Thanks/

??? does anyone know the last name of the meter reader....? someone on another thread mentioned it....and I dont want to say...incase its a rumor....but please anyone know?

??? does anyone know the last name of the meter reader....? someone on another thread mentioned it....and I dont want to say...incase its a rumor....but please anyone know?

LOL It's not a rumor....it really is G as in the last name of ZFG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221