Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone provide a link to the video of this event? Was the FIRST release when she was under the umbrella with JB and it was raining, or was she arrested and released before that?

I need to see the video again of her first release.

I'm wondering if the Private Eye's are out like Bart? Anyone heard/read anything about them the last few days?

Can anyone provide a link to the video of this event? Was the FIRST release when she was under the umbrella with JB and it was raining, or was she arrested and released before that?

I need to see the video again of her first release.

Casey's first Jail release was Aug 21 It is when she was under the umbrella. I can't find the video right off but here is a link to the photos. Hope it helps you. http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/082108caseyleavesjail/indexGallery.htm

Geeze--a lot of calls, isn't there? I can't think of any in thirty years to our home. Lucky I guess. But I submit most here havenlt had to call out LE more than once in several years like this shows. Good catch, by the way.

Did anyone capture the picture of George this morning at Orlando Sentinel.
George was in his car with his head dropped forward into his hands.
If you can get this for me, I would appreciate it.
karen

Did anyone capture the picture of George this morning at Orlando Sentinel.
George was in his car with his head dropped forward into his hands.
If you can get this for me, I would appreciate it.
karen

This one?

j5v0pd.jpg

Wondering what these abbreviations mean? Can anyone help?

These are calls to OSCO in 2003 & 2004 to the A's house, one states "rescue", the other "CM". I'm especially wondering about the "CM" one (above the starred one) KC would have been a minor at that time, right?
hopespring_OSCO_CallsForService2.jpg

TOTFD = turned over to fire department?? maybe?

Hello Sleuths
Long time lurker, first time poster here, but I have been pondering this question for a long time.

I know KC lives 10 minutes at a time and can spin a story at a moments notice but do you think she had some kind of plan as to how all this would play out?

Did she think she could put Cindy off forever by telling her Caylee was with her or the nanny but never letting her see or even talk to Caylee?

She must have realized that a day of reckoning was coming eventually. Did she concoct the nanny kidnapping story on the spur of the moment or was that a pre-planned story. If so, why not come up with a more believable scenario. She had the time.

Do you think she was planning on disappearing from her family and friends lives. Maybe show up somewhere else where nobody knew she ever had a daughter.

Where would this sad story be now if Cindy hadn't confronted her on July 15?

Hello Sleuths
Long time lurker, first time poster here, but I have been pondering this question for a long time.

I know KC lives 10 minutes at a time and can spin a story at a moments notice but do you think she had some kind of plan as to how all this would play out?

Did she think she could put Cindy off forever by telling her Caylee was with her or the nanny but never letting her see or even talk to Caylee?

She must have realized that a day of reckoning was coming eventually. Did she concoct the nanny kidnapping story on the spur of the moment or was that a pre-planned story. If so, why not come up with a more believable scenario. She had the time.

Do you think she was planning on disappearing from her family and friends lives. Maybe show up somewhere else where nobody knew she ever had a daughter.

Where would this sad story be now if Cindy hadn't confronted her on July 15?

KC would be in California with Mark H.

p.s. Welcome!

Does anyone think that the defense will use some type of post traumatic stress syndrome from the choke down that CA gave KC in the backyard on Fathers day? Like mother, like daughter IMO, only difference is KC either had help getting Cindy off of her, or was strong enough to get out of CA's death grip, Caylee had no chance. I realize that CA didn't kill her, but what a horrible message this sent to KC, I wonder how often things escalated to this point in that family.

That picture of George just broke my heart. That poor man.

I heard this question being asked on a news channel and I was wondering if this it at all possible. To determine whether the tape was put on while Caylee was alive, Since it has been reported that hair and skin might be on the tape that was across the mouth, if this is true, a death ring or band would be present on the tape thus prove it was placed after death? A normal strand of hair would mean the tape was placed on Caylee while she was alive? What's your take on this?

:waitasec:

Ok...I know we've never heard from any of the As friends (except for Holly) and co-workers, but can we assume that LE did interview them? I think any insight into how the family behaved and/or what they said to those around them could be extremely helpful in figuring out what happened just prior to Casey taking off with Caylee.

Does anyone know the name of the Pastor that recently visited KC in jail???

This article gives his full name. It also states that Pastor Thomas S. visited Casey yesterday. The article further explains that Pastor Thomas S. is from Eastside Baptist Church and "is the only pastor that is permitted to visit and he can only visit once a month...

There was no video recorded of their visit because it was an official in-jail visit."

Oh! He did an exclusive interview with WESH-- video here.
And WESH uses a different name for him-- so his name is either Thomas (according to CFNews) or Shane (according to WESH) --?

I just saw a pic of the crime scene- the road and all the vehicles and I noticed a privacy fence across the street- anyone know whats inside this fence? I am sure you can see it on todays webcam in the updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper