Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure where to put this .

I was just watching the Fox 35 Live at 5 webcast , during commercial breaks the screen usually has up the Fox 35 logo but many times the sound is still running . This was one of those times so I'm sure there won't be a link I can post . They had just announce that Holly Bristo (sp) was live in front of the Anthony house and would be on following the break . You could hear Holly (I assume ) doing a sound check and talking to the camera man ( again just assuming ) no video just sound . Holly said something about Cindy telling her just last night that she still didn't believe it was Caylee that was found .

The sound cut out briefly then came back on in the middle of Holly saying something about running out to cash their checks from National Inquirer .

Did anyone else besides me catch this ?? Who was Holly referring to ?

And wouldn't the defense need permission from the land owner? I don't believe OCSO needed permission once they declared it a crime scene. However, once they are finished and the scene is release, wouldn't a private party such as Baez's team need the owner's permission?

What if the private land owner REFUSED to give permission to ANYBODY.... DEFENSE, MEDIA etc.

JB and xxxxxx team would have to take me to court before I would let them step one toe on my property. I'd have fencing just waiting to be installed as soon as OCSO was done.

I'm not sure where to put this .

The sound cut out briefly then came back on in the middle of Holly saying something about running out to cash their checks from National Inquirer .

Did anyone else besides me catch this ?? Who was Holly referring to ?

Their new lawyer did say something about neighbors selling stories that were untrue and that the A's would take legal action against anyone doing this.

Unfortunately, I do believe that the utility worker did find Caylee. That said, why all the pings in remote areas on KC's phone? What was she doing at weird hours in the middle of nowhere?

Capri here is the pix of the comforter and pillow off of ebay....

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo276/change-up2/ebay.jpg

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo276/change-up2/ebay2.jpg

It was as close as i could find let me know what you think

I think that is the same as Caylee’s set.
A few days ago I saw a close up of the evidence being put in the car
and there was a bag that had something that had the same
tiny print on it.
I have searched for the evidence picture but have not been able
to find it.
It was so close up that you could tell it was something from
Caylee’s bed set.

THe reason I have been trying to look at this is to try to "figure" out if a piece of this set was missing would it be obvious to either LE or Cindy..And IF the sheets that matched could be replace easily or are they no longer made?...The set for Caylees bed may have been bought when Caylee was little and no longer made..Cindy has made a statement where she washed Caylee's sheets every week since she has been gone...I wonder if she was washing them to try to make a set of new sheets look older?

THe reason I have been trying to look at this is to try to "figure" out if a piece of this set was missing would it be obvious to either LE or Cindy..And IF the sheets that matched could be replace easily or are they no longer made?...The set for Caylees bed may have been bought when Caylee was little and no longer made..Cindy has made a statement where she washed Caylee's sheets every week since she has been gone...I wonder if she was washing them to try to make a set of new sheets look older?

If she was, she probably wouldn't have mentioned washing them at all.

Maybe Cindy was trying to protect Casey because She KNEW a sheet was missing? But, became concerned that LE might question or maybe they did as to why the sheets did not match and were new....WHO knows.. why they the Anthony's say and do some of the things they do..I sure do not...It was just a theory ....I can GUARANTEE one thing...That IF the sheets happened to be different than the ones that Cindy orginally had on the bed she would KNOW....I seriously doubt that Casey EVER changed the sheets on little Caylees bed.

Does anyone know if a jury, in a capital case in Florida, has to come back unanimous or majority?

Does anyone know if a jury, in a capital case in Florida, has to come back unanimous or majority?

They must all agree on a verdict.

If they cannot all agree it will end in a mistrial and have to be redone, down the road with a different jury.

I have a question....whatever happened to Murt and his live cam? Thought he would be somewhere around the crime scene/neighborhood this week. Has he stopped broadcasting? Anyone in touch with him?

I have a question....whatever happened to Murt and his live cam? Thought he would be somewhere around the crime scene/neighborhood this week. Has he stopped broadcasting? Anyone in touch with him?

I keep his site up all the time.
Today we had about 45 minutes of music by BigJohn. Wonderful experience. Some great people there. About 150 av all the time.
k

Like MiraclesHappen stated, the "guilty" or "not guilty" verdict has to be unanimous. However, FL is the only state that allows a jury to recommend death by a majority of votes during the penalty phase (after defendant is already found guilty). So there doesn't have to be unanimity among jurors to recommend death once guilt is determined.

I'm seeing quite a few posters who believe that the body was in the trunk on the 24th when George wanted to get into the trunk. Have I missed something or any information? I thought the body farm said the body in the trunk had been dead for 2.5 days. If the body had been in the trunk all that time or even briefly around the 24th wouldn't the body farm have had a different result?

Would someone kindly explain to me why, if Cindy noticed a sheet/pillowcase/blanket missing, she should have known that Casey had harmed Caylee?

The reason I ask is because, through reading Tony's police interview, it sounds as though Casey went back to the house several times including to raid the food pantry. And I don't think she had "formally" moved out with all her belongings. So if she dropped by (when no one was home obviously) and took other things from the house, it would seem to me that taking some of Caylee's stuff as well wouldn't be suspicious at all.

Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member