Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am looking for the most recently released jailhouse tapes of KC with GA and / or CA. I need to review them again....especially the time when KC wishes she could have Caylee back, looking like she used to or always did.....

I looked in the overhead topmost section, but could not find right away. Help!

Thanks!

I know she says "we're gonna get our little girl back and she's gonna be just as she was..." at the 22:00ish mark in this video.
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18208112/index.html
It's part 1/3 of the visit.

She might say "just as she was" in more than one conversation-- but it's in that video for sure --hope it helps. These visitation videos are even more chilling now...:furious:

ETA: that might just take you to the video index?? if so, the first video (the one I'm trying to link to) is called "Jail Visit Between Casey Anthony, Family" and it's listed as uploaded on 12-4 at 8:04 pm-- sorry if this was confusing!

I have a question about the area where Caylee was found and how it's around the place where Casey and friends hung out in their younger years. If there are so many snakes in the area how do kids hang out there and their parents even allow it? Someone said awhile back that in past years Florida suffered lack of rain, but I'm not sure that matters to snakes? The boys who found the buried rope must not have been afraid to go in the general area, but the deputy is said to have been worried about snakes.

I have a question...

Is there a map anywhere here that shows the location of Cindy & Georges house/area where the body was found/and Lee's house.

Didn't Lee live close to Cindy & George? Or maybe I've just read & read so much I'm confused.

I've searched the entire site, but can't find a map like this, if it exists.

TIA!

I have a question...

Is there a map anywhere here that shows the location of Cindy & Georges house/area where the body was found/and Lee's house.

Didn't Lee live close to Cindy & George? Or maybe I've just read & read so much I'm confused.

TIA!

this
should show it--
A= Lee
B= site where remains were recovered
C= Anthony home

Question.....Will Casey be able to get gifts in jail from her family over the holidays? I was just sitting here thinking (enjoying) the idea that she will be all alone over the holidays.

TM and OCSD have spent an untold amount of money searching for little Caylee. If CA is convicted of the murder, can TM and OCSD file suit against her to recoup these losses? It happened in the "Runaway Bride" case in GA a few years back where the bride-to-be ditched the wedding, then claimed to have been kidnapped. The county where she lived put a judgement on her for their search expenses. Does anyone know if this could happen in FL? It should IMO.

I'm wondering if GA and CA could be liable if they obstructed the investigation and impeded the search.

Does anyone think Cindy and George want to visit Casey and JB advised them not to as the visits are recorded? I know Caseys a sociapath but even being that, how does she even face them- just stick to her story and act like she did nothing wrong I guess. but how does Cindy and George face her maybe knowing she killed Caylee- I cant even imagine what a visit would be like for GA and CA. Comments?

TM and OCSD have spent an untold amount of money searching for little Caylee. If CA is convicted of the murder, can TM and OCSD file suit against her to recoup these losses? It happened in the "Runaway Bride" case in GA a few years back where the bride-to-be ditched the wedding, then claimed to have been kidnapped. The county where she lived put a judgement on her for their search expenses. Does anyone know if this could happen in FL? It should IMO.

The case here in GA was not a capital murder case. I don't think Casey Anthony has much earning potential at this point. The girl in GA had plenty of assets.:rolleyes:

Wonder if the change of Venue will be to Miami?? Urban maybe?

A question for our "legal eagles"..when the warrant is served to the A's, are they moved to a main room in the home and watched while the home is searched?

I wouldn't think that CA could follow them around and jaw them, observe what they're collecting and report it to their atty so they know what direction they're looking to go with the investigation....is that right?

Also, do they have the A's, as owners of the home, sign a property acknowledgement form so they cannot say later that something was stolen?

What is the procedure for this?

I have a question about the area where Caylee was found and how it's around the place where Casey and friends hung out in their younger years. If there are so many snakes in the area how do kids hang out there and their parents even allow it? Someone said awhile back that in past years Florida suffered lack of rain, but I'm not sure that matters to snakes? The boys who found the buried rope must not have been afraid to go in the general area, but the deputy is said to have been worried about snakes.

The place Casey and friends hung out, the guys found the rope at, where fox video came from was by the school. The school is 800 feet away and across the street.

I have a question...

TIA!

grave-LA-Ahouse.jpg

I know she says "we're gonna get our little girl back and she's gonna be just as she was..." at the 22:00ish mark in this video.
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18208112/index.html
It's part 1/3 of the visit.

She might say "just as she was" in more than one conversation-- but it's in that video for sure --hope it helps. These visitation videos are even more chilling now...:furious:

ETA: that might just take you to the video index?? if so, the first video (the one I'm trying to link to) is called "Jail Visit Between Casey Anthony, Family" and it's listed as uploaded on 12-4 at 8:04 pm-- sorry if this was confusing!

Thanks for help...I do recall KC saying something next to Caylee bday will be home soon.... kinda quoting police from u studio, in regard to appearance of what we now know is corpse....i want to find that on WS, too, not just stuidio version. "Just as she was" is good enough for me....who the hell says that? A person who knows what the body looks like! Gah!

If my one of my cats is missing or in an accident, I don't say that...I say I hope he or she "is" ok, not just as he or she "was"!

So also note verb tense shift in KC statement. How charming, how earnestly casual, how off the cuff. In the meantime, right around the corner sits her daughter's body, rotting in a garbage bag, *not* just as she, Caylee, was when living. bad word bad word bad word.

Grrrrr plus. Won't it be good, ironically, for prosecution?

Thank you.

Where is it on WS, there it would be dated per when interview.

I really appreciate this + all the other stuff you contribute on WS--great legal knowledge!

Thanks for help...I do recall KC saying something next to Caylee bday will be home soon.... kinda quoting police from u studio, in regard to appearance of what we now know is corpse....i want to find that on WS, too, not just stuidio version. "Just as she was" is good enough for me....who the hell says that? A person who knows what the body looks like! Gah!

If my one of my cats is missing or in an accident, I don't say that...I say I hope he or she "is" ok, not just as he or she "was"!

So also note verb tense shift in KC statement. How charming, how earnestly casual, how off the cuff. In the meantime, right around the corner sits her daughter's body, rotting in a garbage bag, *not* just as she, Caylee, was when living. bad word bad word bad word.

Grrrrr plus. Won't it be good, ironically, for prosecution?

Thank you.

Where is it on WS, there it would be dated per when interview.

I really appreciate this + all the other stuff you contribute on WS--great legal knowledge!

Thank you for your kind words :)
I very much agree with your assessment of Casey's diction and overall demeanor. I've listened and relistened to her interviews and she's just abhorrent! I'll NEVER get over her outburst about COLESLAW.:furious:
Or! The time when there's a moment of tense silence and Casey decides to fill it by sonorously booming "I'M fine." I was listening with headphones and yelled "No one cares!!," so I'm sure that was something for my neighbors.:chicken:

Here are the threads about each visit with George and Cindy-- the video link is in the first post of each thread:
July 25 Visit with George & Cindy
July 30 Visit with George & Cindy
August 3 Visit with George

The various media outlets seemed to post different versions of the visits-- hopefully the links in the thread still present the fullest versions.
If not, this youtube account seems to have all the visits available (including both Lee visits).

I'm not brave enough to plow back through all these, knowing what we know now. I will soon--but ugh! Good luck and please share your insights upon relistening!!

Does anyone think Cindy and George want to visit Casey and JB advised them not to as the visits are recorded? I know Caseys a sociapath but even being that, how does she even face them- just stick to her story and act like she did nothing wrong I guess. but how does Cindy and George face her maybe knowing she killed Caylee- I cant even imagine what a visit would be like for GA and CA. Comments?

I think this would be something to see because I think for the first time, her parents would be real and LET HER HAVE IT.

I wonder when they will see each other for the first time since her body was found? The courtroom???

KC isn't allowed to call them right now, right?

This may or may not answer your question but much to my dismay and constant nagging, my boys go snake hunting. Rattlesnake hunting. I hate it. Some people or should say young people don't have as much an aversion to snakes as others. Maybe the LE officer knew the dangers and the boys were oblivious to the danger they could be putting themselves in. Yes, even rattlesnakes swim.

I was just reading on another thread where someone mentioned shoes. It made me think of the one interview with Casey where she was talking about the imaginary phone call from Caylee on the day Cindy called 911. Casey said she talked about her book and her shoes. Did they find out if that was Caylee's book out at the crime scene? I wonder if they found her shoes, too?

i think A) they don't want to see her because they NOW know she killed caylee, and they are just so angry, upset etc what more can they say/ask her?? only WHY???

and that leads to B) recorded conversations....might as well not go...

but like nancy was pondering why wouldn't they go?

Isn't that what KC asked Cindy? "Give me one more day"?

Did she need that "one more day" to move the bag, hide it somewhere else?

Just wondering....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member