Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this would be something to see because I think for the first time, her parents would be real and LET HER HAVE IT.

I wonder when they will see each other for the first time since her body was found? The courtroom???

KC isn't allowed to call them right now, right?

keep in mind they did this during that first visit where they "hammered" kc with quesitons....don't think it will happen ---- think that is saved for "private"

Photos of Caylee......

Does anyone know it when the news media posts pohotos of Caylee, Time Magazibne, T.V. newscasts, and other medias, are the Anthony's being paid for these photos as they appear in magazines and on the news? I know they are getting paid for photos released when they appear on LK, Today, 20/20, Dateline, etc. and other programs, but do they get paid if the photos are part of a news story? Thanks... Paula

Photos of Caylee......

Does anyone know it when the news media posts pohotos of Caylee, Time Magazibne, T.V. newscasts, and other medias, are the Anthony's being paid for these photos as they appear in magazines and on the news? I know they are getting paid for photos released when they appear on LK, Today, 20/20, Dateline, etc. and other programs, but do they get paid if the photos are part of a news story? Thanks... Paula
I believe that a royalty fee is used every time a photo or video is used by the networks/media.

MOO

Where can I read about how exactly Cindy figured out Caylee was missing (before she makes the 911 call)?
Thank you in advance

There have been no seaches of Lee's home or car.

Lee did force the police to get a subpoena to get his DNA and fingerprints and he refused to take a lie detector test. But NONE of that is evidence of any guilt in anything whatsoever.

I'd appreciate it if someone would tell me where to find the map of the cell phone pings--I've used the "search" and otherwise read the threads and can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance!

I'd appreciate it if someone would tell me where to find the map of the cell phone pings--I've used the "search" and otherwise read the threads and can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance!
Check the 'stickies'

I really think that this map is important. Brilliant work done by JWG & Georgia PI & others on the maps. I applaud all these people for their tireless work.

I you search forums for Ping Maps, it should come up.

"Just as she was" is good enough for me....who the hell says that? A person who knows what the body looks like! Gah!

If my one of my cats is missing or in an accident, I don't say that...I say I hope he or she "is" ok, not just as he or she "was"!

KC used the "zone" as a pet cemetery, right? maybe she really thinks stephen king's book "pet cemetery" is true. kids buried their pets there, because the pets would sometimes come back from the dead. He also wrote a book called "the dead ZONE". i thought of that book as soon as i heard she called her secret area the zone.

Hi,

Does anyone have a link or transcript of what KC says Caylee said in the fake phonecall between KC and Caylee??

The transcript between Kiomarie and LE on 8/14/08 states they walked into the woods near the elementary school so she could show LE where they used to hang out. This was the day after the meter reader and a policeman encountered the rattlesnake in the woods.

Does anyone have a link to the cell phone messages that were exchanged between Jesse and Amy?

Thank you very much in advance.

Just out of curiosity, did anyone see in the last big search, the day C and G were out of town, the DCF investigator? He was in one of the pictures taken that day (which I am looking for) he had his back to the camera and was wearing a black shirt with DCF on the back. The only reason I am asking is because I thought the DCF case was closed and I was wondering why they would be there.

I think this would be something to see because I think for the first time, her parents would be real and LET HER HAVE IT.

I wonder when they will see each other for the first time since her body was found? The courtroom???

KC isn't allowed to call them right now, right?

Casey is allowed access to a phone at set times during the day.

She is allowed to call them but chooses not to.:blowkiss:

Thank you for your kind words :)
I very much agree with your assessment of Casey's diction and overall demeanor. I've listened and relistened to her interviews and she's just abhorrent! I'll NEVER get over her outburst about COLESLAW.:furious:
Or! The time when there's a moment of tense silence and Casey decides to fill it by sonorously booming "I'M fine." I was listening with headphones and yelled "No one cares!!," so I'm sure that was something for my neighbors.:chicken:

In all seriousness, I can't even LOOK at coleslaw , let alone eat it anymore. That whole video made my stomach churn.
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member