Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if when she backed her car up to the garage if she didn't use the shop-vac and the pool chemicals to try to clean and get rid of the smell??
The shovel to bury the vac dust and then finish up by washing her hands in the pool.

Merry Christmas and I pray ,that God,grant us all peace on this earth.

I'm wondering if when she backed her car up to the garage if she didn't use the shop-vac and the pool chemicals to try to clean and get rid of the smell??
The shovel to bury the vac dust and then finish up by washing her hands in the pool.

Merry Christmas and I pray ,that God,grant us all peace on this earth.

Hmm....maybe KC was emptying the shop vac & the spot vac in the backyard
where the dogs hit ???

I never thought KC would put much effort into digging a grave, & since the remains find, it would seem this to be true:mad:

Merry Christmas

can someone give me a rough idea of when they think we will hear who all is on the prosecution side- for instance- what DNA expert, forensic scientist, etc etc

Who the heck would have any time for all of those cell phone calls anyway, taking care of a toddler? Personal experience with just one child.

You know, that's an excellent point. I was watching DR. G and she was commenting on that when she has to do an autopsy on a decomposing body, she can't sit by anyone in the lunch room or has to skip it. People step aside in a grocery store if she runs in after work, because of the smell. She said even a shower doesn't get it all out. So that raises the question of why didn't TonyE smell it on her the day the car ran out of gas? That was June 27th and by July 15th we know the car was bad, as everyone stated.

could she have changed clothes (didn't CA wash pants in the car that smelled?) perhaps that would explain why she didn't smell.

I know, there are a few things that bug me, not that I have any doubt that she killed Caylee, but the time line and did she have help after the fact. I still feel the MM's story doesn't fit. I don't think he was at the site when he made the first call. I think who ever helped KC, tipped the MM to where the body was, so GA & CA could stop looking. I think the person reminded him of the reward, and he callled and just told the police where he was told the body was. The mailman or a MM would be the likely person to find the body. I think he was surprised when the cop didn't find it.

I feel the same way. I believed someone helped her after the fact and you're right the MM story doesn't fit. I have been saying this since it first aired about the MM finding the remains. I know some people on here feels like he was just a concerned citizen but I don't feel that way. Am I wrong for that? Also the fact that he will tell HIS STORY after the new year is suspicious to me as well. What story?????? He just found the body right? There's a story to go along with the finding????? It's just so odd.

LOL....yep, more questions that hopefully get answered, someday....

wonder what the car would of smelled like if KC had tossed the trash bag ??

Ya, you have to wonder. She had poor Caylee in a trash bag, then i guess it tears, thus the stain, so she had to put another bag over the body, yet, there is one still in the trunk with decomp fluid on it. So she also had all the toys, cloths, the things she had to get rid of, to put in another bag. I wonder where she did all of this? I don't think at the A's because she may have gotten caught. I have always thought at the Oviedo house, in the back area, or the barn so no one would see her. I guess we will find out someday.

could she have changed clothes (didn't CA wash pants in the car that smelled?) perhaps that would explain why she didn't smell.
:confused:

Does anyone know if there would be any forensic evidence on the pants after they were laundered??

I believe they were turned into LE. And I remember, Cindy said that they smelled of smoke, that is why she washed them

Ya, you have to wonder. She had poor Caylee in a trash bag, then i guess it tears, thus the stain, so she had to put another bag over the body, yet, there is one still in the trunk with decomp fluid on it. So she also had all the toys, cloths, the things she had to get rid of, to put in another bag. I wonder where she did all of this? I don't think at the A's because she may have gotten caught. I have always thought at the Oviedo house, in the back area, or the barn so no one would see her. I guess we will find out someday.

I think she had help doing this. I just cannot imagine KC actually taking a decomposed body and putting it into a trash bag or a second bag for that matter. Something is missing here. Who would help her, though?

I don't think anyone helped Casey. I think she franticly tried to find someone to help her though. She called JG and realized when talking to him that he was no longer her puppet. She tried calling some other people who she had wrapped around her finger in the past and realized they wouldn't help her get out of this. I believe she put Caylee in the trunk till she could figure out what to do. She went to TL and tried to wait for the right time to tell him, hoping he would help her. She can read people pretty well and realized she couldn't tell him either. After the 2.6 days she knew she was going to have to do this on her own. She knew no one would help her get away with this. She didn't want to deal with it and put it off as long as she could.
What I wonder is, how long would the decomp in her trunk continue to smell? It had been almost a month and there was still enough material for maggots. Maggots can consume quite a bit in one day alone.

I think she had help doing this. I just cannot imagine KC actually taking a decomposed body and putting it into a trash bag or a second bag for that matter. Something is missing here. Who would help her, though?

KC did say she was protecting someone and we know it wasn't CA or GA, so who is she protecting? That's another reason why I think she had some kind of help with this crime, whether before or after the fact.

KC did say she was protecting someone and we know it wasn't CA or GA, so who is she protecting? That's another reason why I think she had some kind of help with this crime, whether before or after the fact.

KC lies when her mouth is closed. Of course she'll say she's protecting someone and I think that's why her family all retained attorneys. They know she'll come gunning for them. I said before and I'll say it now- anyone who knows her and had anything to do with her better get a lawyer.

Lots of times on the different threads we think she must have had help. The thing is we think as caring,loving people. She's w/out feelings. It could have been as easy for her to dump Caylee as it is for us to throw out the kitchen trash. Don't forget she prided herself on staying in shape. Caylee only weighed 35 lbs. If KC was in a desperate enough situation-and she was- she could have thrown the bag over her shoulder like Santa with his sack.

Another reason I don't think she had help is if she asked 1 person to help that person could have told 1 person and so on. It's our nature to "share". By now, we would have heard something about the helper.

Casey said she was protecting someone?What did she say?

Yea she was protecting someone..herself, if she had told Cindy what happened and Caylee was in a trash bag down the road..Cindy would be where Casey is right now.

Cindy went after her throat, according to brother Lee, so what would she have done if Casey had told the truth.

If Caylee was the barter that casey used to keep herself in GA and Ca's good graces then she knew she couldn't tell them if she ever expected their help.
Casey believes it better to keep the lie going than to confess because she knows if she were to confesses,she will be alone. They will all abandon her. She said it"Its my story and I'm sticking to it"
She will not confess, she will not honor her mother and father and she will not acknowledge harming Caylee better to take it to the grave,than remove all doubt.
I worry that the prosecution will not have enough evidence and Casey will go free.

On Fox 35 Orlando's local newscast last night at 10, they discussed that since Caylee's remains have already been released to a funeral home, it is very unlikely that a second autopsy will be performed.

I looked for a link to this comment- and we were playing Santa by that time so I didn't get to make note of the expert cited- and I cannot find the info on their website.

But it does make sense that the body would have gone to the defense's examiner before it went to the Funeral home.

Any thoughts?

I assumed the same until I heard that comment last night- and I know Reichs was hired- I've seen her on some news shows. But would chain of evidence be compromised by allowing the funeral home to have possession before the next examiner? I would think the prosecution could shoot any holes through differing opinions because of this.

I assumed the same until I heard that comment last night- and I know Reichs was hired- I've seen her on some news shows. But would chain of evidence be compromised by allowing the funeral home to have possession before the next examiner? I would think the prosecution could shoot any holes through differing opinions because of this.

I think the media reports just aren't detailed enough to analyze whether or not the chain of evidence is intact. IMO everything will be done the same as it usually is in murder cases where the remains are only bones and hair. Perhaps the defense got their hair sample sent directly to a lab and it was done before the rest of the remains were sent to the funeral home.

I guess my biggest question is:

Where was Casey taking Caylee for the past 2 1/2 years every day when she said she was going to work??? :confused:

This has been bothering me since this case began .. :/

I guess my biggest question is:

Where was Casey taking Caylee for the past 2 1/2 years every day when she said she was going to work??? :confused:

This has been bothering me since this case began .. :/

This is a very good question.I would like to know too.No one knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BDunnam