Questions I Have Not Found Answers To

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DeeDee249,
I've always assumed they were female longjohns, and as you suggest, any fly opening might have been commented on at autopsy.

Another perspective might be, did BR ever wear the female longjohns due to bed wetting, on an ad-hoc basis?

That is was he aware where they were located and familiar with their use?

I highly doubt it. JB was much smaller than BR. He would not have fit into her clothes.

1. Dr B was pediatrician for both children.
2. Dr B was a member of the same Country Club and did move in the same social circles. He was said to be "in awe" of the Rs. Not sure about the church. Possible, though.
3. Blueprints/floorplans were posted not long ago right here. Search for them, and they are also available here: http://www.acandyrose.com in the JonBenet Archive section. You can Google them also.

2. Yes, he was a member of the same church.

The coroner noted she had been wiped down on her pubic area and upper thighs because he found dark fibers there which he said were consistent with her "having been wiped by a cloth". (His words). Also- traces of her own blood were found under fluoroscope (black light testing). The area tested positive under black light examination for proteins found in body fluids like semen, blood and urine. When tested, it was found to be her blood.
Don't confuse this with the small droplets of blood found in the crotch of her panties. That could have oozed out postmortem. Note that a matching blood stain was NOT found on the longjohns, which is another reason to think that the panties were added after she died. Although they too were urine stained, that could have come from contact with the wet longjohns that were put on over the new panties from the pack.
If she had on a DIFFERENT pair of panties originally, that perfectly explains why there was so little blood on the size 12s she was found in.

DeeDee,
Thanks for responding to this.
There are some things that just aren't coalescing for me.
Plus, I'm still fighting with my conscience about the longjohns - it's hard to let go of what we know best. I've Googled until my fingers are numb to try to find pictures and answers to things I want to know and see, but.

I want to let it rest for a while, but something else has my attention and I have to ask another question (in another thread - so hopefully you won't have to deal with me on this one). Heh.

Thanks, again.

These are a couple of things I've wondered about. In the Rs 1996 Christmas letter, PR said that she and a friend were shown and talked to on The Today Show. She also said that her Michigan house was likely going to be featured in an issue of Better Homes and Gardens. Were either of these claims ever verified?

Ok I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this question and I'm sure it has been discussed before but can someone tell me what the explanation for JonBenet's date of death being listed as December 25th on her headstone? The Ramseys arrived home at 10pm on Christmas night, did the Ramseys really think she was killed before midnight?

Ok I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this question and I'm sure it has been discussed before but can someone tell me what the explanation for JonBenet's date of death being listed as December 25th on her headstone? The Ramseys arrived home at 10pm on Christmas night, did the Ramseys really think she was killed before midnight?

Here is an answer from John Ramsey given during one of his interviews:

Response (John):``Of course, we don't know exactly when JonBenet died.... Her small body was cool and rigid when I found her (the morning of Dec. 26). I selected Dec. 25 because I didn't want the world to ever forget what it did to our daughter on the day of joy and peace, Christmas Day. I want people 50 years from now, a hundred years from now, to look at that marker and say,`The world went mad on that Christmas Day.'''

Here's something I was wondering. In the autopsy report, several hair ties were listed, and in the simulated picture, her hair was banded in what looked like a fancy pony tailed up do, of some sorts. Did she wear her hair like this to the White's party? If not, did PR ever explain when, after they got home, she pulled it up?

Here's something I was wondering. In the autopsy report, several hair ties were listed, and in the simulated picture, her hair was banded in what looked like a fancy pony tailed up do, of some sorts. Did she wear her hair like this to the White's party? If not, did PR ever explain when, after they got home, she pulled it up?

dodie20,
Something to do with putting her up before going to bed, so her her might be easier to deal with on rising early for the vacation flight?

I'm not entirely convinced by this. For its evidence that is alike the suitcase, might be, might not be. I think the hair-ties formed part of the staging, possibly to create a JonBenet that had been to bed?

I do not think we have been told how JonBenet wore her hair to the White's. Like the size-6 underwear she wore, its another gotcha!

Obviously police know how she wore her hair to the White's because they have photos of her taken there. Patsy said she usually pulled JB's long hair into a ponytail for sleeping so it wouldn't tangle. That would account for the ponytail at the nape of her neck. In a photo of JB in her party clothes at the Rs Dec 23 party, she is shown wearing her hair with part of it in a topknot ponytail and the rest down loose. She is seen in a school photo with this same topknot/loose hairstyle. My guess is that JB had her hair in this topknot ponytail at the White's, secured by a the black/red/white hair-tie that she was found in and is noted in the autopsy. This sound like it may have been a "scrunchie" type fabric covered elastic. Then- when they got home and she got ready for bed, Patsy simply left the topknot ponytail in place and pulled the long, loose part of her hair into the usual bedtime ponytail. IMO, this is why she was found in the odd asymmetrical double ponytails. It had nothing to do with the crime or staging or making it easier to apply the garrote, etc. I think it was simply a matter of getting a tired child ready for bed as quickly as possible and Patsy not wanting to take the time to brush out JB's hair.

Obviously police know how she wore her hair to the White's because they have photos of her taken there. Patsy said she usually pulled JB's long hair into a ponytail for sleeping so it wouldn't tangle. That would account for the ponytail at the nape of her neck. In a photo of JB in her party clothes at the Rs Dec 23 party, she is shown wearing her hair with part of it in a topknot ponytail and the rest down loose. She is seen in a school photo with this same topknot/loose hairstyle. My guess is that JB had her hair in this topknot ponytail at the White's, secured by a the black/red/white hair-tie that she was found in and is noted in the autopsy. This sound like it may have been a "scrunchie" type fabric covered elastic. Then- when they got home and she got ready for bed, Patsy simply left the topknot ponytail in place and pulled the long, loose part of her hair into the usual bedtime ponytail. IMO, this is why she was found in the odd asymmetrical double ponytails. It had nothing to do with the crime or staging or making it easier to apply the garrote, etc. I think it was simply a matter of getting a tired child ready for bed as quickly as possible and Patsy not wanting to take the time to brush out JB's hair.
Thanks. I wasn't really thinking it had anything to do with the crime. What I was wondering, was after the W's party, when JB was supposedly asleep, would PR, have ponied up her sleeping child's hair? I was wondering if when she was telling LE about getting JB ready for bed, if she mentioned redoing her hair. You're right though, LE knows how she wore her hair at the W's party, so if any changes were made, they would know. I was just thinking that a changed hairstyle, might be another indicator of JB, being awake.

Thanks. I wasn't really thinking it had anything to do with the crime. What I was wondering, was after the W's party, when JB was supposedly asleep, would PR, have ponied up her sleeping child's hair? I was wondering if when she was telling LE about getting JB ready for bed, if she mentioned redoing her hair. You're right though, LE knows how she wore her hair at the W's party, so if any changes were made, they would know. I was just thinking that a changed hairstyle, might be another indicator of JB, being awake.

While it is possible to pull a sleeping child's long hair into a ponytail, I believe JB was awake when this was done. I don't think she ever went to sleep that night.

While it is possible to pull a sleeping child's long hair into a ponytail, I believe JB was awake when this was done. I don't think she ever went to sleep that night.

DeeDee249,
This is interesting since if there has been a change of hairstyle then assuming its not staged, this was done prior to her death.

So when was it done, before the pineapple snack or after? That is did Patsy ready JonBenet for bed including her hair, so did Patsy place JonBenet to bed?

If so, then did JonBenet rise and leave her bedroom for another or did someone enter her bedroom and molest her?

DeeDee249,
This is interesting since if there has been a change of hairstyle then assuming its not staged, this was done prior to her death.

So when was it done, before the pineapple snack or after? That is did Patsy ready JonBenet for bed including her hair, so did Patsy place JonBenet to bed?

If so, then did JonBenet rise and leave her bedroom for another or did someone enter her bedroom and molest her?

I don't think we have any way of knowing when her hair was fixed, and don't think it really matters anyway- but I'd say probably when she was dressed for bed.

I don't think we have any way of knowing when her hair was fixed, and don't think it really matters anyway- but I'd say probably when she was dressed for bed.

DeeDee249,
Does that suggest JonBenet had her pineapple snack then headed upstairs to her bedroom, where she dressed for bed and Patsy arranged her hair?

http://www.acandyrose.com/12261996warrant09.gif
Items recovered from JB's body state a "black/red/white hairtie, blue hairtie, and a ? hairtie".

http://hosted.ap.org/specials/interactives/_national/jonbenet_ramsey/jonbenet_ramsey_autopsy.pdf
The autopsy report states top pony secured by blue elastic band and cloth hairtie, lower pony by blue elastic band.

I take these two descriptions to show that both ponytails were first secured by blue elastic bands, but the lower one did NOT have a cloth tie on it, like the upper one.

I doubt JB would have gone to the party with two ponytails, only one having the decorative colored band over the elastic band. So I definitely think the lower pony tail was made after they arrived home. The upper colored cloth hairtie was left in place, but no reason to add another for bedtime. If there were two ponytails for the party, there would have been two matching cloth hairties, IMO.

However, Patsy was questioned about this:
(0262-16) THOMAS HANEY: Okay. Move on to 13. PATSY RAMSEY: That was her hair tie, that little (INAUDIBLE). TRIP DeMUTH: That unusual for them to be on the floor? PATSY RAMSEY: No. - (0262-25) PATSY RAMSEY: No (INAUDIBLE). This piece of paper with the instructions forthe pot holder or something.

Also, there was a tiny piece of white paper on JB's right cheek when she was found. If there was a second hairtie on the lower pony tail, could it have been yanked off somehow?

For long time I've been asking myself: what part of the autopsy report wasn't published for public to see? WHICH portion(s) is/are kept in 'secret' drawer of LE and FBI and WHY?

So, I start investigation:)...Here what I found.

Suggested headings for autopsy reports are as follows:

•Autopsy Face Sheet
•Historical Summary
•Examination Type, Date, Time, Place, Assistants, Attendees
•Presentation, Clothing, Personal Effects, Associated Items
•Evidence of Medical Intervention
•Postmortem Changes
•Postmortem Imaging Studies
•Identification
•Evidence of Injury
•External Examination
•Internal Examination
•Histology Cassette Listing
•Microscopic Descriptions
•Toxicology Results, Laboratory Results, Ancillary Procedure Results
•Pathologic Diagnoses
•Summary and Comments
•Cause of Death Statement

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1718019-overview#aw2aab6b3

'Toxicology Results' cought my attention. If nothing 'damaging' has been found inside JB's blood and organs (like evidences of drug, alcohol, child-related medicine, remedy) then WHY we never saw this result? Why this particular portion of AR is missing??? We have all other sections but not this one!...Am I 'barking up the wrong tree'???

jmo

For long time I've been asking myself: what part of the autopsy report wasn't published for public to see? WHICH portion(s) is/are kept in 'secret' drawer of LE and FBI and WHY?

'Toxicology Results' cought my attention. If nothing 'damaging' has been found inside JB's blood and organs (like evidences of drug, alcohol, child-related medicine, remedy) then WHY we never saw this result? Why this particular portion of AR is missing??? We have all other sections but not this one!...Am I 'barking up the wrong tree'???

jmo

OpenMind4U,
Not certain. Its not as if JonBenet might been smoking grass, or ingesting cocaine?

Maybe its missing simply because there is nothing to enter for that section?

jmo

OM - go here: http://hosted.ap.org/specials/interactives/_national/jonbenet_ramsey/jonbenet_ramsey_autopsy.pdf

Look at the bottom of the first page - all that is reported about Toxicology, two items: none detected.
But there are several drugs used for date rape, etc. that cannot be detected afterward.

OpenMind4U,
Not certain. Its not as if JonBenet might been smoking grass, or ingesting cocaine?
Maybe its missing simply because there is nothing to enter for that section?

Nope, you're wrong. By the medical standards, ME MUST enter/complete each section!!! The same way as he did with other sections in AR. If nothing found, ME must place the remarks like 'no...blabla...identified'...or 'not...remarkable'...

In regards of BBM, you're correct, JB MIGHT not do that by herself:)...but how can you be sure that someone else didn't drugged her?

jmo

Nope, you're wrong. By the medical standards, ME MUST enter/complete each section!!! The same way as he did with other sections in AR. If nothing found, ME must place the remarks like 'no...blabla...identified'...or 'not...remarkable'...

In regards of BBM, you're correct, JB MIGHT not do that by herself:)...but how can you be sure that someone else didn't drugged her?

jmo

OpenMind4U,
Well, I'm obviously no ME lol. There were other tests that ME failed to request that would have given a good estimate of TOD. So maybe you are on to something?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back