Questions you'd like answers to...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to say exactly where she means, there is only a rug outside the door, the rest of the floor is wood

So the "intruder" sat outside her bedroom in plan view of any parent that might check on their child or the brother that has already admitted he was up and about that night?

Really?

Because it wasn't ludicrous enough that someone entered the house without having to break in, waited for hours for them to come home on Christmas Day, a day lots of people don't come home at all,or might come home with extra people, and then decided to use the Ramsey's pen and paper to write the War and Peace of Ransom notes, even though their intent clearly had nothing to do with kidnapping, but it is always good to leave notes for LE to examine,

Yeah. That makes perfect sense.

My word -- this thread sure became unbelievably interesting. Thank you Tortoise and Ambitioned. I have so many questions/observations:

What is up with all the marks near the lock and the door knob on that first door you see 20 seconds into the video? As if someone was jabbing it with a sharp object from the inside of the house (but why?)?

She had a Nintendo in her room (that wasn't hooked up to the TV), right by the upright trophy -- which is interesting considering we were discussing if she would have wanted to play BR's N64.

What is the thing the officer zooms in on at the 5:46 mark on JBR's floor? It looks like some sort of plastic jar with a lid on it or something, right next to the black boots by the doorway.

I can't remember now, but did she supposedly wear those black boots Christmas night to the party? If so, that may give credence to JR's story that he "carried her upstairs." Honestly, this was something that I thought he may have been lying about, but if she was walking, she would have taken those boots off right when she got into the house.

The cop zooms-in on the trash can in her bathroom -- why? I wonder if there was something recovered there that backs up ST's toileting theory even further. It almost looks like plastic gloves are in that trash can (8:48); and it also looks like there are plastic gloves on the bottom right of the bathroom sink also (8:25). If those are plastic gloves, that is beyond damning to the parents in my view.

Her own room has a thermostat -- did every room? Also, her's seems to be set lower than the one the cop zooms in on at the 56 second mark on the first floor. Not sure if that's significant at all, though.

The glass and the knife, if I recall correctly, are at JR's seat at the table (with the pineapple/other glass between PR's seat and BR's seat).

Like everything else the Ramseys say. Consider Smit's suitcase under the open window. John went in the basement that morning, did he even mention the out of place suitcase sitting beneath the opened window with the shoe marks leading up the wall? This is a guy who is down there with the soul purpose of looking for clues!!!

Foreign Faction on Butt Prints:

“...He reportedly had observed the impression of someone’s buttocks in the carpet of the hallway outside JonBenét’s second floor bedroom. It appeared that someone had been sitting on the floor with their knees up around their chest, leaning against the wall / cabinets.”

Kolar, A. James. Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? (Kindle Locations 3632-3634). Ventus Publishing, llc. Kindle Edition.

“Apparently, Lacy thought that Wickman was suggesting the intruder had found some time to sit on the floor outside JonBenét’s bedroom after penning his note.”

Kolar, A. James. Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? (Kindle Location 3636-3637). Ventus Publishing, llc. Kindle Edition.

Flipping channels last night I caught an interview during what used to be Nancy Grace's time slot on HLN. I was busy and only half listening but they were talking to someone that said Patsy was wearing a pair of beaver hair boots on Christmas, that beaver hairs were found on the blanket JB was wrapped in and that the boots were never found in the home?

I have never heard anything about any of this. Frankly, I can't really see Patsy wearing beaver skin boots, but that may be because I picture them as something like Uggs, but really have no idea what they would look like.

Did I totally miss this all these years, or is this something new? I know about the sweater fibers, but what caught my attention was his statement that they never found the boots. That makes no sense, certainly she would have been questioned about what happened to them? Sorry, I can't say who the man was that was declaring this as fact, although he was clearly pointing the finger at Patsy at least being part of the staging,

Flipping channels last night I caught an interview during what used to be Nancy Grace's time slot on HLN. I was busy and only half listening but they were talking to someone that said Patsy was wearing a pair of beaver hair boots on Christmas, that beaver hairs were found on the blanket JB was wrapped in and that the boots were never found in the home?

I have never heard anything about any of this. Frankly, I can't really see Patsy wearing beaver skin boots, but that may be because I picture them as something like Uggs, but really have no idea what they would look like.

Did I totally miss this all these years, or is this something new? I know about the sweater fibers, but what caught my attention was his statement that they never found the boots. That makes no sense, certainly she would have been questioned about what happened to them? Sorry, I can't say who the man was that was declaring this as fact, although he was clearly pointing the finger at Patsy at least being part of the staging,

The boots have been talked about quite a bit and like Burke's HiTek boots, I think she simply wore them when they left the house. I believe the beaver boots were something of a fashion trend at the time in Boulder, so no doubt Patsy had them, as her friends said. But like Burke's boots, they denied ever having them.

Remember, it was winter and people tend to have one pair of practical winter boots. If there were beaver hairs at the crime scene, and Patsy owned beaver boots, chances are she wore them to the White's, and as she wore the same clothes when she left, chances are she took the same boots. Very clever those Ramseys are.

Hmmm...

Wonder what material that trophy is? It could be plastic, but certainly looks heavy.

In my experience the tops of trophies are cheap light plastic, but the bases are some kind of stone (they look like marble but I doubt cheapo trophy makers are giving out marble...?).

The brown marks don't look like spills to me. They look like stains from pet waste or fecal material. Am I off base here?

I don't know what they DO look like, but they do not look like red wine spills to me.

I know it's said all the time, but seeing this video and caps of it really drives home what a mess that house was. I wonder if all the open drawers and cabinets are crime-related or if they just cared so little about everything that they didn't bother shutting doors??

Can anyone shed some light on exactly when she saw these supposed butt prints? Certainly there is no record of any mention of them to LE on the 26th, and supposedly the Ramseys left the house that day, never to return, so when were the seen? And when she says "we all saw them", who is she referring to? I have seen no indication that Patsy ever left the sun room that day, especially with a group. If she saw them prior to LEs arrival wouldn't she have said "we both saw them", meaning her and John?

Again this just reeks of being more Ramsey BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's actually not "Ramsey BS," it's Mary Lacy BS, but same difference really. ML claimed that a few days after the crime she and some other people from the DAs office (not specified) walked through the house and saw the phantom butt print. She recently shared that story with the press to justify her exoneration of the Ramseys after the recent investigation (in October?) into the useless dna she originally told people it was based on. Check out the Breaking News DNA thread for the article, it's hilarious how desperate she is. Like, THAT'S her smoking gun. Er, smoking butt print?

Kolar's account of this story is too hilarious(ly disturbing, HOW did this woman get elected) not to share. This was after he gave her his big presentation on his findings and wanted to look into Burke's medical history.
I believed wholeheartedly that this was a viable investigative lead that deserved pursuit. If nothing came of it, then at least we could say that we had covered all of our bases. Mary Lacy’s response is something that I will have difficulty ever forgetting. She told me that she was unwilling to pursue that lead because she ‘didn’t want to harm her relationship with the Ramsey family.’

This response left me speechless, and it effectively ended the presentation. At that juncture, I felt that nothing more could be said, or done, that would sway Lacy from this position. As I was packing up my computer and projector, she told me about something that Tom Wickman had purportedly observed during the execution of the search warrants at the Ramsey home. He reportedly had observed the impression of someone’s buttocks in the carpet of the hallway outside JonBenét’s second floor bedroom. It appeared that someone had been sitting on the floor with their knees up around their chest, leaning against the wall / cabinets. Wickman purportedly told her that he thought it was where the intruder had been waiting while the family was at the White dinner party. I was aware that some intruder theorists believed it possible the perpetrator had entered the home while the family was away that evening, and that he had written the ransom note while awaiting their return. Apparently, Lacy thought that Wickman was suggesting the intruder had found some time to sit on the floor outside JonBenét’s bedroom after penning his note.

I didn’t recall seeing anything like that in any of the police reports I had read and subsequently asked Wickman about it. He told me he had no idea what I was talking about.
Seriously. And notice that in this earlier version (circa 2005) SHE didn't even see it! But in 2016 "we all saw it".

About the so-called "butt prints" - in my estimation, that belongs in the same category as JR breaking into the basement window wearing only his UNDERWEAR and dress shoes +++ JR reading the ransom note while crouched on the floor wearing only his UNDERWEAR +++ JR defending himself from an "intruder" in Atlanta, once again, only wearing his underwear! Therefore, the most logical conclusion my dear Watson, is that the same UNDERWEAR PERP must have left behind the dang butt prints.

SMH rolls eyes.

^ Seriously -- I don't believe the butt print is relevant anyway, but I'd like to know where they saw it. I used to think that maybe they saw it where the washer/dryer were located just outside JBR's room (which would be a spot that would make sense for someone to hide in), but the only other hall outside her bedroom is the one her wall (i.e. the wall were her beds were) and the children's play room -- why in the heck would anybody wait and/or hide here? If anyone went up or down the front staircase, they most likely would have discovered the "sitter."

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/2ndfloor.gif

About the so-called "butt prints" - in my estimation, that belongs in the same category as JR breaking into the basement window wearing only his UNDERWEAR and dress shoes +++ JR reading the ransom note while crouched on the floor wearing only his UNDERWEAR +++ JR defending himself from an "intruder" in Atlanta, once again, only wearing his underwear! Therefore, the most logical conclusion Watson, is that the same UNDERWEAR PERP must have left behind the dang butt prints.

SMH rolls eyes.

Don't forget the "cowboy boots in suitcase" guy who slept in JBR's bed in the Charlevouix house (which could also be the "running man"). http://www.acandyrose.com/s-wheelchair-man-michigan.htm

The cowboys boots guy was "very well groomed," just like JR's supposed attacker in Atlanta. Quite convenient.

I believe they were, but of course she never owned them so I can't be sure lol.

It seemed his point was not so much that there were beaver hairs on the blanket, the argument could be made Patsy lived there and the hairs could have gotten there any time. His point was several people remembered her wearing the boots on Christmas and then they disappeared and she denied owning them.

Another example of their lies, and attempts at cover up, actually making things look worse for them.

Here's some questions I have:

1) Does law enforcement have a sample of Burke's DNA?
2) Who's DNA was found on the ligature and paint brush handle?
3) Were the insides of the ligature knots tested for touch DNA?

Here's some questions I have:

1) Does law enforcement have a sample of Burke's DNA?
2) Who's DNA was found on the ligature and paint brush handle?
3) Were the insides of the ligature knots tested for touch DNA?

Disgusted,
1. Yes, even if they don't familial dna would connect him.

2. No results published.

3. No results published.

if you know 3. then 2. might follow?

Its likely the answer to 2. and 3. is Patsy? BR's touch dna is on JonBenet's pink barbie nightgown, so by extension, its likely to be on some other JonBenet clothing. More relevant is was BR's touch dna found on JonBenet's body?

If the case is BDI then this will be why you might never see any dna evidence connecting BR to JonBenet directly.

Apparently they are retesting the dna so who knows what they will turn up?

The camera zoomed in on a $7,000.00 check to JR from Jay something or other. Is that Pasta Jay's?

Why would Pasta Jay's Jay be giving JR $7K?

John was a partner in the restaurant, maybe it was related to that? Kind of a weird place to have a big check laying around. IIRC it was in a cabinet with decorative plates? Man, if the Ramseys leave stuff like that out in the open it's even more ludicrous that they'd accuse Linda of concocting an elaborate failed kidnapping of JB because she was broke. She probably could have cleaned then out while she was cleaning their house and they'd never notice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member