Questions you'd like answers to...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there was a laundry chute, but I'm not sure we know how or if it was used and/or if it part of the original construction and became unusable after remodeling or what exactly. No link because that's just my memory, so take it for what it's worth :)

There was recently some thread about spiral staircase built in place of some technical elevator somewhere.

I do not know anything more and I was not checking it further. search for the spiral staircase in this context.

FWIW at the Charlevoix mansion, there WAS a laundry chute - which was featured in the book Patsy Ramsey: What The Pilot's Wife Knew. Someday I would love to have discussions about the book (written in novel form) because there seems to be some truths about PR and the family behind the "mask." I am not promoting the book sale, just get it inter=library loan, it is a quick read. The story about the laundry chute will likely make your skin crawl. Poor JBR, it was clear to me that she was caught up in some very odd family dysfunction, no fault of her own the poor dear. JMO

How many hair ties where in JB's hair? Does anyone know if there was any DNA found on them?

What happened to the My Twinn Doll that JB got for Christmas 96??

If you're a BDI, which one of these reasons would you choose for Burke striking JonBenet on the head on Christmas night?

1. She took a piece of his pineapple.
2. She wouldn't give him a piece of her candy.
3. She saw him opening presents in wine cellar.
4. She wrecked one of his Lego structures.
5. He was jealous and angry she got a bike.
6. He was sexually molesting her in his bed.
7. She was bothering him when he was playing Nintendo.
8. He wanted to try out the knots in his new book.

If you're a BDI, which one of these reasons would you choose for Burke striking JonBenet on the head on Christmas night?

9. The strangling was an attempt to silence her which failed. The bludgeoning was a desperate attempt to silence her which succeeded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any of the above except 6 and 8. I do not believe Burke strangled her, nor do I think he used force when 'playing doctor'.
Children get angry for reasons that seem ridiculous to adults, from her touching his stuff to her teasing him for whatever reason. One moment of rage, he grabs something at hand and whacks her, not wanting to kill her at all. He might not have really understood that killing her was even a possibility. How many children appear on the forums here where a parent struck them in a moment of rage without thinking they might kill them?
I am almost 100% convinced that her genital trauma was caused by her brother playing doctor with her, and the paintbrush was an attempt to cover it up. I am on the fence whether she was struck by Burke or Patsy in a moment of rage and do not think either intended to kill or seriously injure her. I do not think Burke had any involvement in the staging that followed the head blow.

9. The strangling was an attempt to silence her which failed. The bludgeoning was a desperate attempt to silence her which succeeded.

Sorry, but the choices only apply to those BDIs who think the blow to the head occurred first.

Good post, it illustrates the irony in a way, because almost all of these "offenses" (1-5 and 7) would warrant punches and wrestling moves before anything. They wouldn't lead to murder, as they are beyond common among siblings.

I don't know which one, or if it was if the problem was some other silly sibling spat. If I had to guess, I would say it revolved around his brand new stuff since that would have been the most special to him.

Have any of the children that had any close relationship with JonBenèt or Burke during their childhood upto and around the time of JonBenèt's murder ever been interviewed by the press? Has there ever been any attempt?

Have any of the children that had any close relationship with JonBenèt or Burke during their childhood upto and around the time of JonBenèt's murder ever been interviewed by the press? Has there ever been any attempt?

Jolamom,
Nobody is saying anything on record, but the Stines are the number one target for interviews, as DS and BR are still buddies, they private message on facebook and text each other by phone.

BR is alleged to have told DS details about JonBenet's death, although some aspects were made public on TV news, not everything was released.

Do not be surprised to see DS apearing on Dr Phil for some talking therapy over the JonBenet case. After JR and Susan Stine, DS probably knows more about the inside details than anyone else, including if JonBenet was being chronically abused?

To stay with the facts, JR asked about the golf bag because, as he explained, he had offered them to a friend for the friend's upcoming golfing vacation and that is why he was heard asking said friend "did you get the clubs?" Sounds reasonable to me.

This is an old post from June that I only just spotted - I've been searching and searching for the source of this information, without luck. On the off chance you see this TeaTime, can you remember where/when JR said this? I've seen it myself but I can't remember if it was an extract from one of his books, an interview transcript, or on a filmed interview.

The question was mentioned in IRMI, and the exact quote was: “Patsy awoke while he was gone and staggered from the bedroom to a couch, barely able to speak, and told her sisters she needed some things from Fifteenth Street. John was overheard to ask someone quietly, “Did you get my golf bag?” When I learned of that statement, it seemed totally out of order. There had been two golf bags in the house, but he had not specified which one he wanted. Neither bag was collected by police.”

For ST the timing of this request raised a flag. It occurred on either Thursday or Friday evening after the homicide.

But in questioning in the 1998 interview, Kane asks this:
20 MIKE KANE: Do you remember the day
21 after this happened, being on the phone talking
22 to someone about getting your golf clubs?
23 JOHN RAMSEY: No. Absolutely not.

So there you have it, Jolamom. Take your pick – either a flat-out denial or, alternatively, a different explanation for asking about golf clubs.:juggle:

Bumping this post for relevance to the above post #2136.

This is an old post from June that I only just spotted - I've been searching and searching for the source of this information, without luck. On the off chance you see this TeaTime, can you remember where/when JR said this? I've seen it myself but I can't remember if it was an extract from one of his books, an interview transcript, or on a filmed interview.

It is hard to remember every source from over the last 20 years but I think this one came from either ST's book or the Ramsey book. It was an early source.

Someone was going on vacation and planned to play golf so either JR offered the clubs or the friend asked to borrow them.

It doesn't surprise me that JR would not recall saying this. Anyone who has buried a loved one experiences gaps of memory for a while after the death. Unimportant details just disappear.

JR asking Pam Paugh, if she remembered to "get his golf bag" after she returned from her raid at the Ramsey house, is extremely odd and suspicious. He asked Patsy's sister this right after she came back. The bag, or what was in the bag, was of obvious importance to him. Barb Fernie was the one that overheard JR say this. She ended up reporting it to LE. I believe that night was also the last night the Rams stayed at the Fernie's.

From FF:

"Barbara Fernie had raised another flag when she decided to contact investigators in early January, 1998. She and her son had seen photographs of golf clubs in a tabloid story about JonBenét while shopping in a grocery store and her son recognized the set of clubs as belonging to Burke. The sight of the golf clubs spurred her memory about an odd comment that John Ramsey had made to someone while the family was staying at the Fernie residence, after the discovery of JonBenét’s body. It was in this time frame that authorities had granted permission to Pam Paugh, Patsy’s visiting sister from Georgia, to enter the Ramsey home and retrieve a number of JonBenét’s personal belongings. This was during the time that investigators were still processing the crime scene for evidence, and the Ramsey family was permitted access to gather some items that were intended for the funeral services being arranged in Georgia. Mrs. Fernie recalled that John Ramsey had asked a strange question of the person stopping by her home one evening: He asked if they had remembered to “get his golf bag” from his house. Mrs. Fernie recalled that the individual replied that they had not been able to retrieve the bag, as the police would not let them downstairs."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member