Questions you'd like Susan's friends and family members to answer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am bumping this thread because it has a LOT of good background info on JP and SP directly from Josh's brother in law, Kirk Graves.

I am bumping this thread because it has a LOT of good background info on JP and SP directly from Josh's brother in law, Kirk Graves.

How ironic...I was just "digging" for info and found myself back to this old thread too...after glancing at google maps and seeing the routes from Puyallap to Ely. Remember all the talk about JP having a possible uncle with the initials RP who worked as commander of forensics for ISP? Kirk and Jen wasn't aware of him, if it was true...and stated SP's father had been married 4x and his mother twice. SP definitely has a "twin" out there...and he just happens to have the last name Powell. I found his pic while googling images of Powell back in Feb'10. Some of the pages on the web have since gone bye bye.

Where was SP when Susan disappeared? I have seen several people ask this question, but unless I missed it, I haven't seen the answer.

Hopefully we can find out 2 things:

1. Where was SP when Susan disappeared?
2. When did SP first arrive in Utah after Susan disappeared?

Thanks!
Pip

Hopefully we can find out 2 things:

1. Where was SP when Susan disappeared?
2. When did SP first arrive in Utah after Susan disappeared?

Thanks!
Pip

Seriously, anyone know when SP first showed up in UT? Was it ever even reported he was in UT? I really don't recall anyone saying he ever showed up in WVC at any time. Josh's mother showed up for a brief time and helped a bit, but I just don't recall that his dad was physically present at any time after the camping trip.

imo

Seriously, anyone know when SP first showed up in UT? Was it ever even reported he was in UT? I really don't recall anyone saying he ever showed up in WVC at any time. Josh's mother showed up for a brief time and helped a bit, but I just don't recall that his dad was physically present at any time after the camping trip.

imo

Why don't we have the answer to this? Why has no journalist asked this question of SP or JP or one of the family members????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back