Ramsey house for sale again

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So the intruder had a key to lock the door behind him now? Lets be serious here, there was no viable point of entry or exit in that house. John was very clear to responding officers that he checked all doors and found them locked, and that he even went as far as going out to check the garage door entrance.

Mr Ramsey telling investigators that all the doors were locked is just one more thing that contradicts RDI.

Also, if IDI and if the killer used a key to let himself in, than he would have had a key to lock the door when he left. No, I’m not saying that he DID have a key, just saying that IF he did...

AK

Mr Ramsey telling investigators that all the doors were locked is just one more thing that contradicts RDI.

Also, if IDI and if the killer used a key to let himself in, than he would have had a key to lock the door when he left. No, I’m not saying that he DID have a key, just saying that IF he did...

AK

Big ifs. I believe john may not have known anything when he told cops the doors were locked. I believe he discovered the body later and pieced it together. Then his story changed. He didn't check the doors, then the window was open and he closed it.

John probably had suspicions when he read the note. Gee that looks like my wife's writing. Her acting isn't that good, but why kidnap their own daughter? He plays along. Then he finds the body. Definitely not a kidnapping he thinks, but why? Patsy? Burke? He goes for a walk. His attitude changes. His story changes. He is bent on preserving what is left of his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Do You Get When You Cross 'Fixer Upper' With 'Making a Murderer'? This New Home Reno Show

What Do You Get When You Cross 'Fixer Upper' With 'Making a Murderer'? This New Home Reno Show

September 4, 2019

"Overhauling these properties will be a positive step, says real estate appraiser Orell Anderson of Strategic Property Analytics. He's worked on the Nicole Brown Simpson and JonBenét Ramsey homes as well as the site of the Heaven's Gate mass suicide.

Typically, homes where gruesome crimes have occurred sell at a 10% to 15% discount, he says. And the more media attention the property receives, the bigger the price cut."

google, Orell Anderson of Strategic Property Analytics:

"Orell Anderson
specializes in real property damage economics and has consulted on some of the world's largest challenges such as Hurricane Katrina, the Bikini Atoll Nuclear Test Sites, the World Trade Center Site and Flight 93 Crash Site; the largest climate, environmental and terrorist cases in the history of today's …"

It is a black scroll at the bottom of the basement stairs, if you'll look up the house how it looks now you will see it. I was just trying to place where it was. DeeDee had posted about it but I was confused by it
The new owners took the bathroom out at the bottom of the stairs and extended the landing. I see the metal scroll as a not so obvious cross. We all know that JB was found in the windowless room at the end of the hall. Her urine soaked the carpet outside that room. And a few feet away in the laundry room, was where Patsy was creeped out by looking at JB's Christmas doll and thinking it looked like a corpse. If ever there was a portal in this home, this was the place and it was crowded. Strange the way the imagination works. This is the one place in the house that gives me a sense of anxiety whenever I think about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back