Ramsey Special on MSNBC

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Keenan's actions of late have nothing to do with re-opening the investigation into the Ramsey murder.
It has everything to do with pacifying Lin Wood's blackmail threat that he'd sue if she didn't make it APPEAR that there was a fresh new investigation and they were no longer looking at the Ramseys.

Typical Boulder "justice."

Shylock said:
I'll tell you exactly what he meant. Hunter is a who ruined this investigation because he was an incompetent DA and nothing but a publicity hound. His comments are nothing more then him playing a childish game of "I know something you don't know...na-na-na-na-naaa-naaa!" just so he can act like he's still important.

Um, I think the investigation being "screwed up" may have had something to do with the BPD's assesment of the crimes scene.....there were many people in this case that helped screw it all to hell, not just some that are pro-Ramsey.

K777angel said:
Keenan's actions of late have nothing to do with re-opening the investigation into the Ramsey murder.

It has everything to do with pacifying Lin Wood's blackmail threat that he'd sue if she didn't make it APPEAR that there was a fresh new investigation and they were no longer looking at the Ramseys.

Angel, you took the words right out of my mouth. You've been doing that so much lately, I've had no need to post. Keep up the good work. It's saving me time and my typing fingers. ;-)

IMO

little1, I agree wholeheartedly. The actors from any cop tv series could have done a better job of preserving the crime scene. Heck, those of us who watch tv cop series could have done better.

I think a lot of the spin coming out of Boulder has been meant to distract from the fact that the BPD and the DA's office ruined hope of just about any prosecution in the first few days.

K777angel said:
Hey Bluecrab - Is your theory that Burke and other kids or teen committed this crime and his parents have NEVER had any knowledge of it?
If not - you cannot cite the Ramseys' paying for - I mean submitting to - a polygraph that you say helped exonerate them. Why? Because if they helped Burke cover up the crime then they DO know who was involved in her death and therefore could not have "passed" the polygraph.
You can't have it both ways.

Here is the info about the polygraphs conducted by Gelb. I can see BlueCrab's point about two, or several, being involved in the murder, and the Rs not knowing which one actually killed her. The second set of test questions has always made my eyebrows raise:

http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/extra/ramsey/0525rams1.shtml

"The first test asked the following: Did you inflict any of the injuries that caused the death of JonBenet? Regarding JonBenet, did you inflict any of the injuries that caused her death? Were those injuries that resulted in JonBenet's death inflicted by you?

In the second test, Gelb asked: Do you know for sure who killed JonBenet? Regarding JonBenet, do you know for sure who killed her? Are you concealing the identity of the person who killed JonBenet? (emphasis mine)

Patsy Ramsey was given an additional test about the ransom note: Did you write the ransom note that was found in your house? Regarding the ransom note, did you write it? Is that your handwriting on the ransom note found in your house?"

Nehemiah said:
Here is the info about the polygraphs conducted by Gelb. I can see BlueCrab's point about two, or several, being involved in the murder, and the Rs not knowing which one actually killed her. The second set of test questions has always made my eyebrows raise:

http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/extra/ramsey/0525rams1.shtml

"The first test asked the following: Did you inflict any of the injuries that caused the death of JonBenet? Regarding JonBenet, did you inflict any of the injuries that caused her death? Were those injuries that resulted in JonBenet's death inflicted by you?

In the second test, Gelb asked: Do you know for sure who killed JonBenet? Regarding JonBenet, do you know for sure who killed her? Are you concealing the identity of the person who killed JonBenet? (emphasis mine)

Patsy Ramsey was given an additional test about the ransom note: Did you write the ransom note that was found in your house? Regarding the ransom note, did you write it? Is that your handwriting on the ransom note found in your house?"

That's correct Nehemiah. Those "for sure" questions asked by Gelb were formulated by the clever Mr. Wood.

For instance, If a crime was committed and you know it had to have been committed by one of two people, but you didn't know which one did it, then you can't say "for sure" who did it. If the "for sure" clause wasn't added to the polygraph question John and Patsy would have shown deception when they answered NO to the question.

Just my opinion.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
For instance, If a crime was committed and you know it had to have been committed by one of two people, but you didn't know which one did it, then you can't say "for sure" who did it. If the "for sure" clause wasn't added to the polygraph question John and Patsy would have shown deception when they answered NO to the question.

Just my opinion.

BlueCrab

The "for sure" would have shown deception on any number of questions the Ramseys have been asked about. If Patsy had been asked if she knew "for sure" that she was present when JonBenet was given the Santa bear, and she said no, she would have demonstrated honesty. Does that mean the Santa bear was left by an intruder? As subsequent events revealed, of course it did not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back