Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped

I just want to point out... the Casey with the child in the background that wanted to borrow the money was a different Casey. That was brought out shortly after this interview was conducted.

:)

(Snip Respect natsoud)

I should have and meant to add this information. I am glad you did. I found that out for myself after reading threads after I had heard this interview with the Dickens. Yes, Keo says now that it was a different friend from school named Casey with a 2 1/2 year old daughter. I dont' know how I feel about all that...I could see that being the total truth but it also seems funny that she would be so confused about which one it was: to go out of her way to tell the neighbors this story...I would think with it being CAYLEE missing, obviously its the "Casey" from school that lives in her old neighborhood-that is why she is telling the neighbors the story anyway; all of that would lead you to believe if she had been confused before-when she was telling the neighbors you'd think she'd have it right.

What I would like to know WS...do we have any other source for "Cindy moving in some guy" than this interview? TNX

What if Cindy did move a guy in and that is Caylee's father...?) I could not help it...that was the exact thought I had when I read that in the interview. But, I don't think this story is true? It seems like when the Dickens were talking about it they were speaking like they knew a guy had moved in when george had moved out?

...jmo...I:blowkiss:Websleuths

If you haven't seen the video that Angel Who Cares posted in today's news, have a look. Gave me that warm fuzzy feeling.
IMO

If you haven't seen the video that Angel Who Cares posted in today's news, have a look. Gave me that warm fuzzy feeling.
IMO

Thanks for mentioning this. That video is a "must see"!!!

This is how she watched the memorial I believe, Casey said in one of her jailhouse visits that Jose ad watched a NG episode on his computer with her , that he wanted her to "Get a good laugh". So, yes it is being done.

(Bold by me)

Sometimes I wonder if anyone is communicating to KC about the serious level of horse pucky she's gotten herself into. Seems to me that instead of encouraging her to get a good laugh at the messenger, she should have been advised to wisely consider the message of the facts of the evidence building against her. I know that comment was made way back at the beginning, but even then the facts were beginning to build. The way she appears to live in pretend land, it wouldn't be much of a leap for her to twist this in her head to think the whole thing is some joke she's going to walk away from.

Does anyone know how much of the details of the evidence that JB must inform her of? Seems to me that if she knew the facts of the phone records, ping maps, computer forensics, and all else that proove her lies false, she wouldn't be laughing.

And thanks for listening to my virgin post! :) Hope I did it right!

(Bold by me)

Sometimes I wonder if anyone is communicating to KC about the serious level of horse pucky she's gotten herself into. Seems to me that instead of encouraging her to get a good laugh at the messenger, she should have been advised to wisely consider the message of the facts of the evidence building against her. I know that comment was made way back at the beginning, but even then the facts were beginning to build. The way she appears to live in pretend land, it wouldn't be much of a leap for her to twist this in her head to think the whole thing is some joke she's going to walk away from.

Does anyone know how much of the details of the evidence that JB must inform her of? Seems to me that if she knew the facts of the phone records, ping maps, computer forensics, and all else that proove her lies false, she wouldn't be laughing.

And thanks for listening to my virgin post! :) Hope I did it right!

:balloons::Welcome-12-june::balloons:

You did great. I doubt if she knows what she is up against. JMO tho. Am "AFRAID" she does not know. But, once she gets in Court she may just find out. I can see her throwin a fit right in Court.

Thank You for the warm welcome! I love balloons!

I agree that it will probably be very difficult for her to sit calmly while listening to all the testimony that will expose her lies! So far, IMO, I don't see JB as being capable of preparing her for that. Long way to go before that though.

Maybe by then I will have waded through the massive amount of history in the data and discussion threads on this site! Gotta give a huge BRAVO to all the hard work so many have done here! :clap: It's astounding!

I know it's been mentioned here before but not sure if it's even been discussed in-depth.
When Cindy said to Casey "What have you done"
Wasn't this very early on and a very quick response from Cindy when she began to realise that something very serious had happened?
To me this goes so against all of the spin Cindy has tried to put out there ever since. (mother of the year etc) A mother would not immediatly think their child had done something wrong would they, unless they were already aware of some serious problems with that child! I would think a more natural response would be "What happened" not an immediate accusation that their child was to blame. I understand how parents of a criminal would at first reject any thought that their child was guilty, it just seems Cindy acted the opposite, going to Casey doing something right away, and then back peddling ever since.

VB

Thank You for the warm welcome! I love balloons!

I agree that it will probably be very difficult for her to sit calmly while listening to all the testimony that will expose her lies! So far, IMO, I don't see JB as being capable of preparing her for that. Long way to go before that though.

Maybe by then I will have waded through the massive amount of history in the data and discussion threads on this site! Gotta give a huge BRAVO to all the hard work so many have done here! :clap: It's astounding!

Welcome to the board Tinker :)

Imo Casey is going to be so caught up in her appearance, she's going to absolutely love sitting there with all eyes upon her. It will not matter to her that they will be thinking she killed her daughter, the important thing will be she's getting attention. She will be putting great thought into her make-up, her hair style, her clothing and her facial expressions. She will be playing a part and in her mind she is the leading lady. She will be batting her eyes and giving a smile and chuckle to her lawyer even if nothing funny is being said, it will all be about the show. When the experts will be talking about Caylees body found stuffed inside trash bags and thrown away, none of that is going to reach Casey, she will be deep into her act and Imo trying to look like she's smart while doodling on a legal tablet.

VB

Thud ... :doh:

Just reading the AD thread and it dawns on me. Will we, the public ever get the docs of the CA/GA house being bugged while KC was out on bond?

Whata wealth of info that can be. Matching the lies to the lies told in public; to the stories told to the media.

Second comment/question: Were any of the trash cans removed from the A's house as well in the Dec 08 warrant? I'm thinking that possibly there could be some trace of decomp. But I don't remember reading about trash cans being collected to be tested.

Last comment: Is anyone else trying to get CA's voice out of their head every time they read a quote from her :eek:. I purposely avoid listening to audio because her voice grates on me and I would rather read. Sometimes it is necessary to listen to but I really rather would not.

I was just reading the "Pontiac" thread and a thought crossed my mind. Someone mentioned the video from Amscot and I remember LE telling her that they pulled the video and there was nothing on there because it had been taped over...also that they had pulled the video from the Sawgrass. I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED IF THEY PULLED THE JUNE 9TH TAPES VS. THE JUNE 16TH TAPES? It was during LE's questioning of KC right before they hauled her off to jail, and at that time they were all operating under the assumption of the June 9th date.

Thud ... :doh:

Just reading the AD thread and it dawns on me. Will we, the public ever get the docs of the CA/GA house being bugged while KC was out on bond?

Whata wealth of info that can be. Matching the lies to the lies told in public; to the stories told to the media.

Second comment/question: Were any of the trash cans removed from the A's house as well in the Dec 08 warrant? I'm thinking that possibly there could be some trace of decomp. But I don't remember reading about trash cans being collected to be tested.

Last comment: Is anyone else trying to get CA's voice out of their head every time they read a quote from her :eek:. I purposely avoid listening to audio because her voice grates on me and I would rather read. Sometimes it is necessary to listen to but I really rather would not.

Whoa, whoa, whoa....did not know the house was bugged :eek:
Did read some speculation about that. Would some knowledgeable WSer fill me in on this?!

Did read some speculation about that. Would some knowledgeable WSer fill me in on this?!

HI-------came in a d-dump. Sorry, can't point it to you. They listed several thangs---Tone and the equipment they used to wire him up for his meeting with LA---devices for A's phones and cell phones and also for the house. I don't even know what the wording was on these docs. but member seeing them.

Am starting to wonder if the DP came back because of test coming back from the vacs from the A house.

It was talked about by MB and others on HSN and NG sometime back. Most if not all the talking legal heads agreed it happened. No confirmation by LE did I find. I have tried to find a source but no luck so far. Also I don't know if the SA has released ALL warrants issued either. The SA is holding back docs and results that we already know of, so this may be a part of that.

Just a speculation and typing out loud my thoughts :)

HI-------came in a d-dump. Sorry, can't point it to you. They listed several thangs---Tone and the equipment they used to wire him up for his meeting with LA---devices for A's phones and cell phones and also for the house. I don't even know what the wording was on these docs. but member seeing them.

Well then it should be in one of the two last dumps, hidden but there. Will take a look later if I have time. Thanxs mamabear :clap:

Just read on another board that the NLH foundation along with the CMA Foundation will be holding a candlelight vigil with the Haleigh Cummings family May 17 between 7-9pm. That's this Sunday and apparently there will be vigils nationwide that day. I'm sure G&C will be promoting this on LKL and probably get national exposure Sunday too!
If this turns out to be true-I pray some good comes out of it. But, I'm not holding my breath!:confused:

Just read on another board that the NLH foundation along with the CMA Foundation will be holding a candlelight vigil with the Haleigh Cummings family May 17 between 7-9pm. That's this Sunday and apparently there will be vigils nationwide that day. I'm sure G&C will be promoting this on LKL and probably get national exposure Sunday too!
If this turns out to be true-I pray some good comes out of it. But, I'm not holding my breath!:confused:

bah, I am so over these two trying to foist their carp onto the public. :mad:

bah, I am so over these two trying to foist their carp onto the public. :mad:

Apparently it is called "The National Vigil For Hope" and this is all under an umbrella brought to you by MICHELLE BART! I think this LKL visit is a big push to get the ball rolling for CMAF and KFN! Tomorrow night could turn into an infomercial for the A's and their buddies Dennis and Sherri!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member