Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#6 About the Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine either.

I considered George or Cindy, but I think they would have thrown the used paper towel away.

I wonder why they didn't throw the paper towel away? Guess they didn't clean that car as good as they thought!:rolleyes:

Just finished watching some early videos w/G&C from last July and I remembered that strange jail visit from Patrick B. Does anyone know if LE ever interviewed him? If so, have we seen the transcript?

This has nagged at me for months, Whiteangora! I keep forgetting his name. I am going to go do a little search on him, but frankly I don't recall anything about him from LE in docs. :confused: Has anyone else responded to you about him? I'll get back to you on this and I hope you will let me know if you learn anything.

I wonder why they didn't throw the paper towel away? Guess they didn't clean that car as good as they thought!:rolleyes:

I could be mistaken but I think the paper towel was in the trash bag that was left at the tow yard..
the trash was from TL's apt.

By the way-anyone seen the news? KC has company in the Orange County Jail! Billy Bob Thornton's daughter has been denied bond on charges of 1st degree murder, Agg. child abuse and Agg. Manslaughter of a 1 year old girl she was babysitiing (who was her God-daughter)!
Wonder if Baez is scoping this case out? It's right up his a:silenced: er... right up his alley!

If her child was wrapped in a blanket and placed where she could quickly be found, maybe I could buy into an accident, but how can you think accident when there were layers of duct tape around her face and she was tossed inside a trash bag into a swampy area where for months you knew what was happening to her poor little body?

VB

Just for the record I do not think it was an accident at all, I was saying that on the basis of what we know right now (which is not everything, at the very least I want the analysis on the duct tape - we'll know for sure then I believe) then if she cries accident it cant be proven otherwise, ie, she can claim that she was attempting to cover up and blame another out of fear and despair, sob sob.

but I expect that tape has some tales to tell.

Do y'all think that the A's read the autopsy report before it was made public? Is that a courtesy that would be extended to them?

Hi KenoshaKid! I believe it was stated on another thread that GA probably had NOT read the AR before the hearing - that is why he was able to be sworn in. CA, on the other hand, most likely HAD read the report. Just sharing what I read somewhere FWIW.

This is a Random Thought about how the prosecution will present the evidence to the jury.

Does it have to be chronological?

If I were the prosecution, I would present it this way.....

July 15th Grandmother Cindy Anthony reported her granddaughter missing after recovering her daughters abandoned car from a tow lot, that smelled of death.

The last person to see the child alive was her grandfather George and her mother Casey, on June 16, 2008.

When the mother was questioned regarding the whereabouts of her daughter, she was deceptive and has admitted that she intentionally was being so, therefore there was no useful clues to little Caylees whereabouts from her mother.
The trunk of the mother's abandoned vehicle was tested for evidence of human decomposition and a hair belonging to Caylee was found that provided evidence of the baby being deceased.

The remains of little Caylee were found on December 11th, about a half mile from the mother's home, and the death was ruled a homicide by the medical examiner because of the duct tape that was found still attached to the skull in multiple layers and attached to the hair and mouth of little Caylee. The manner of death is undetermined due to the advanced state of decomposition.

Throughout the investigation, we have found no evidence of anyone other than Casey Marie Anthony having care custody and control of little Caylee.

The duct tape found with little Caylee is from the same roll of duct tape used on gas cans found at her mother's residence. The blanket found with her was part of the crib set found in her bedroom.

The location where little Caylee was found deceased was a hangout for her mother in her younger years.

In this location little Caylee's dead body was found scattered by animals, she was determined to have been placed in that location around the time she was last seen as evidenced by the amount of foliage growth upon her decomposed body parts.

Nicely summarized, Tweety! :clap::clap::clap: I often say to myself that we need to keep it simple and the facts speak for themselves.

Just one other thing I would add is that Caylee's mother did not report her missing and when CA did it was more than 30 days that Caylee had been missing.

What I do not understand is JB is still trying to say that he will prove in court that the "death band" on Caylee's hair is junk science. The State needed that hair when they needed to prove that Caylee was indeed deceased. They no longer need that hair to proved she is deceased so why is JB still focused on that hair. Between the smell of death in the car confirmed by witnesses and tests done that it is decomp. there seems to be little doubt that the baby was in the trunk of the car and that the smell from the car is also not junk science.

Since the Anthonys were apparently given Power of Attorney (by Casey) to deal with Caylee's remains and funeral, I'd assume that would cover receipt of the death certificate and accompanying ME/autopsy reports. In which case, yes - the Anthonys had already see the report(s). Just an assumption on my part, though.
I think so, too. But, BC said his clients hadn't...and that he was preparing them. (This was right around the time it was released to the public.) What's interesting though, they had obviously gotten some report about the duct tape (as they had discussed it on LK prior to the autopsy release). Now, if they knew that part...which to me is probably the most horrific because of the implications...why did they need to be "prepared"? I think they've been reviewing the findings all along of THEIR experts. Why else would they even discuss the duct tape if they had NO KNOWLEDGE? But, my gut tells me BC spread another mistruth. The As IMO were/are aware of what's in the autopsy report.

Hi KenoshaKid! I believe it was stated on another thread that GA probably had NOT read the AR before the hearing - that is why he was able to be sworn in. CA, on the other hand, most likely HAD read the report. Just sharing what I read somewhere FWIW.
Someone should have played JS the LK interview.

posted on several threads...Early Saturday morning, I heard part of an intervierw with BC on NBC. He was answering several questions about the hearing. He was asked specifically and he answered specifically that the A's had NOT read the autopsy report, nor had they asked him to "prepare" something for them (a summary?). He said they did not want to know what was in it. I'm sorry I do not have a link.

Just an old random thought here--Amy says that Tony showed her or told her that he got a text from Casey on July 16th saying "if they never find her guess who goes to jail for eternity". How did that text get sent? The phone was left at Tony's and LE picked it up around 11:00 pm on the 15th. From that point on that phone was pretty much monitored by the police--Jesse said he called it on the morning of the 16th and a policeman answered. And Casey had LE around her all the time after they came to the house. I just don't quite get that one---or even WHY she would send that message to Tony.

And along the same line--the garbage was from Tony's also. I'm wondering if there's any chance the murder could have taken place at his apartment? Or did she have some male help in the disposal?
As usual, just exercising the brain lol.

This is a Random Thought about how the prosecution will present the evidence to the jury.

Does it have to be chronological?

If I were the prosecution, I would present it this way.....

July 15th Grandmother Cindy Anthony reported her granddaughter missing after recovering her daughters abandoned car from a tow lot, that smelled of death.

The last person to see the child alive was her grandfather George and her mother Casey, on June 16, 2008.

When the mother was questioned regarding the whereabouts of her daughter, she was deceptive and has admitted that she intentionally was being so, therefore there was no useful clues to little Caylees whereabouts from her mother.
The trunk of the mother's abandoned vehicle was tested for evidence of human decomposition and a hair belonging to Caylee was found that provided evidence of the baby being deceased.

The remains of little Caylee were found on December 11th, about a half mile from the mother's home, and the death was ruled a homicide by the medical examiner because of the duct tape that was found still attached to the skull in multiple layers and attached to the hair and mouth of little Caylee. The manner of death is undetermined due to the advanced state of decomposition.

Throughout the investigation, we have found no evidence of anyone other than Casey Marie Anthony having care custody and control of little Caylee.

The duct tape found with little Caylee is from the same roll of duct tape used on gas cans found at her mother's residence. The blanket found with her was part of the crib set found in her bedroom.

The location where little Caylee was found deceased was a hangout for her mother in her younger years.

In this location little Caylee's dead body was found scattered by animals, she was determined to have been placed in that location around the time she was last seen as evidenced by the amount of foliage growth upon her decomposed body parts.
Text bolded by me.

To add to the above bolded text.
Not only did she lie and neglect to give any useful clues, she gave information, later proven to be false, that she spoke to Caylee on the phone on July 15th. Why would she lie in an effort to make the investigators think Caylee was still alive? How will the defense explain this?

So, not only did she fail to help the investigation, she added false information to throw them off track. As a juror, this one particular lie would prove to me that KC knew Caylee was dead on July 15th and wanted the investigators to think otherwise. There's no other explanation for it. Besides not reporting her missing, I think this will be seen as the most incriminating thing that KC did.

Casey did not get arrested until later in the day on July 16th and her phone was returned to the house. Tony did not see Caylee on the 16th or after that as Casey was with him the evening of June 16th at Blockbuster's. Caylee was not seen after the afternoon of the June 16th according to GA.

Casey did not get arrested until later in the day on July 16th and her phone was returned to the house. Tony did not see Caylee on the 16th or after that as Casey was with him the evening of June 16th at Blockbuster's. Caylee was not seen after the afternoon of the June 16th according to GA.

OOPS I meant July 16th not June. Sorry I fixed it

I wonder if you're right, probably so, but you know something, I think if they did put her on the stand, and she kept to the story they gave her, and she sobbed her lil heart out, and did not deviate from that at all, that's her best chance, I think it is possible she would walk, cause at the end of the day, common sense tells us that KC murdered her daughter, but the fact remains given what we know now, an accident cannot be ruled out..and if they all get off the nanny story...she just might walk...

Walk to where? Out the door---freedom? I could go for that, as long as it is on camera.

Text bolded by me.

Not only did she lie and neglect to give any useful clues, she gave information, later proven to be false, that she spoke to Caylee on the phone on July 15th. Why would she lie in an effort to make the investigators think Caylee was still alive? How will the defense explain this?

So, not only did she fail to help the investigation, she added false information to throw them off track. As a juror, this one particular lie would prove to me that KC knew Caylee was dead on July 15th and wanted the investigators to think otherwise. There's no other explanation for it. Besides not reporting her missing, I think this will be seen as the most incriminating thing that KC did.

I so agree. There is no logical or reasonable reason for KC to want LE to think Caylee was alive and thriving with a loving nanny except the reason you gave.

Text bolded by me.

Yes, ITA, and she created that little story on the spur of the moment, as soon as the questions LEOs were asking her in the interview went south and she began to see that they were suspicious not only that Caylee had been kidnapped but that she even might still be alive. It came right around the time she began to hear overtures that perhaps something had happened that she might be scared to admit, and that she had perhaps fabricated the kidnapping to cover up the fact she knew something worse had happened to Caylee. KC had to insert that story to not only reinforce her "kidnapping" story but to provide some kind of "proof" to LE that Caylee had not already expired.

Do y'all think that the A's read the autopsy report before it was made public? Is that a courtesy that would be extended to them?

I would bet they read it. Yup. Cindy not reading it? HA! I can see GA not wanting to see it tho.

I have had this on my mind for awhile---just never set it to words. I think CA would lie under oath---she has in fact---in the depos. If they put CA on the stand---she will lie. When that happens and she doesn't go to jail---I will be one pizzed off ole bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheTodd