Random Thoughts and Ideas

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy was at the tow yard, but did not go to the stinky car with George and the employee. Cindy drove the Anthony's car home.

And then according to them, they ALL went back to work.......SURE THEY DID!!

Hmmmm! Isn't he a bounty hunter? Now he's off looking for a possible drowning victim? Does this make sense to you? I think he's coming to town for more than that, but that's just me.
No, he's not a Bounty Hunter, LP is the Bounty Hunter.

I think we're probably way over-analyzing this shovel search.

She first Googled "household weapons" which turned up "shovel" as a weapon. She wondered if there was a particular kind of shovel--large or preferably little--that would make a good weapon and how it might be used.

She then Googled "shovel" and got nothing specific.

She then tried Wikipedia for "shovel" and sure enough--there was a reference to a shovel being used as a weapon. The shovel referred to was the short one carried by soldiers in WWII which, according to Wiki could be used as a weapon in close combat if necessary.

She didn't look further than that, so I assume her question was answered.

IMHO

Okay - this makes sense. I'm trusting you searched on Wikipedia and found the information. Okay - so did she buy a short shovel, is my next question? A short shovel would be hard to dig very deep with, but not impossible.

As far as we know, the only shovel found was the one borrowed from the neighbor, right? Someone (sorry, don't remember who) suggested that borrowing that shovel may have just been to throw everyone off track. If that is the case, then the shovel may be buried with Caylee and metal detectors should be used during the searches, if possible. There are two potentially metal things that may potentially be with Caylee - the cross and the shovel.

It really appears that KC was planning something as far back as March 2008. She had a lot of time to think about all of this, so I would not put it past her to come up with an idea or two to try to throw everyone off track.

Salem

I'm curious about when Casey first had an OB appointment? Was it after the trip to Rick's wedding in Myrtle Beach, to ensure she didn't have a fatal tumor? Or is that another lie from the family?

I'm curious about when Casey first had an OB appointment? Was it after the trip to Rick's wedding in Myrtle Beach, to ensure she didn't have a fatal tumor? Or is that another lie from the family?

Yeah, I am wonderin' when Cindy decided her daughter WAS pregnant and was pressing her to keep the baby. When did she start becoming the doting grandmother to be and what WAS she telling the rest of the family after denying the pregnancy publically at the wedding?

Random question....if Cindy gave LE Casey's hairbrush initially, did they ever get possession of Caylee's real hairbrush?

Back to the choice of language:

KC's first statement to police. She did not identify herself as I when she was giving the events of the day. Instead of saying "I called Zanny on her phone and got no answer.", she says something like "Knocked on the door. No answer. Called Zanny. Phone disconnected." Hmm. Just like in the examples in the argument.

LA, in his first recorded statement tells LE that Caylee "was almost there" when referring to her potty training. Instead of saying, "she is almost potty trained". Hmmm.

That child. The child. The little girl. All are examples of removing the person. "KC loves that child!", instead of "KC loves Caylee."

The article also includes the fact that when someone is not be truthful, there will be extraneous details in the telling of the story. Hmm. Well, we have that here in all of the statements by the family.

So, the point is that LE knows they are all hiding something, none are telling the whole truth and all have knowledge of facts that they do not want LE to know. Lee does not want to admit that he thinks KC killed Caylee, nor does GA or CA. They want to remain loyal to their "family" the family that things like this just can not happen to.

I think CA feels that if Caylee is dead, she has no reason to continue to live. She is not fighting so much for KC, but for herself.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yeah, I am wonderin' when Cindy decided her daughter WAS pregnant and was pressing her to keep the baby. When did she start becoming the doting grandmother to be and what WAS she telling the rest of the family after denying the pregnancy publically at the wedding?

Random question....if Cindy gave LE Casey's hairbrush initially, did they ever get possession of Caylee's real hairbrush?

Cindy gave Caylee's real hairbrush to Jose B.

That would not be ethical for him to take possession of that when LE had requested it. I am not sure he would not be in trouble over that since as an attorney he is considered "an officer of the court."

No, he's not a Bounty Hunter, LP is the Bounty Hunter.
And didn't I think I actually saw LP?! That's what I get for staying up till 5am and reading all the docs!! I'm totally losing it!!

TM tries to avoid going on NG and he's not involved in any polygraph-taking. You thinking of LP, maybe?
Oy...I could have sworn it said LP!! Duh me!
Thanks, Friday.

It seems that a LOT of things where given to JB, such as original receipts. Is this for safekeeping? If they are in the possession of the Defense does that preclude LE from seeing/retrieving them unless they can subpoena them?

A bargaining chip or a safe hiding place?

I thought I read Rick saying sometime in July. (fatal tumor? am I missing everything?!)

As for Zanny the "Nanny". I think that Zanny was Xanax but Casey has personified, turned the drug into a real person, if you will, to be "someone" to blame for the loss of Caylee. It is the perfect lie as we will NEVER find this "Nanny" because she doesn't exist.....only in the body of Caylee. It is easy to believe in this person and make up any story you want about her because she doesn't exist. Casey is banking we NEVER find the body or that by the time we find it that no trace of drugs can be detected.

She used Chloroform this last time and miscalculated. This was her huge mistake. She should have stuck with her tried and true MO. I bet procuring the Xanax was getting harder than trying to get the ingredients for Chloroform as she had researched. She thought she could cut corners and introduce a new babysitter.....Chloe the Caretaker. Sorry, she is just so evil....imho.

I suppose you could honestly say, "the last time I saw Caylee was with Zanny" (Xanax) and "the Nanny took her" (Xanax took her/killer her). The family would also come to harm, harmed by the revelation that Caylee was drugged. The Defense, in the appeal to counter DP are going with the accidental overdose -- but that doesn't bode well when it was Xanax on a kid.

Also no records for his chase either.

Could she have been in CA's car and he was in HER car for the "great chase?" Her car had no sunpass and it would not have registered as going through. If he was in her car, that leads to a whole NEW theory of when he knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20