Random Thoughts and Ideas

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the choice of language:

KC's first statement to police. She did not identify herself as I when she was giving the events of the day. Instead of saying "I called Zanny on her phone and got no answer.", she says something like "Knocked on the door. No answer. Called Zanny. Phone disconnected." Hmm. Just like in the examples in the argument.

LA, in his first recorded statement tells LE that Caylee "was almost there" when referring to her potty training. Instead of saying, "she is almost potty trained". Hmmm.

That child. The child. The little girl. All are examples of removing the person. "KC loves that child!", instead of "KC loves Caylee."

The article also includes the fact that when someone is not be truthful, there will be extraneous details in the telling of the story. Hmm. Well, we have that here in all of the statements by the family.

So, the point is that LE knows they are all hiding something, none are telling the whole truth and all have knowledge of facts that they do not want LE to know. Lee does not want to admit that he thinks KC killed Caylee, nor does GA or CA. They want to remain loyal to their "family" the family that things like this just can not happen to.

I think CA feels that if Caylee is dead, she has no reason to continue to live. She is not fighting so much for KC, but for herself.

Well - I didn't come up with anything of interest on the shovel, all though a lot of video games talk about them. I googled "household weapons" + shovel - Anthony. The first time I forgot to - the Anthony part and got many, many articles talking about KC's searches.

I guess she could have been looking to see how much they cost as suggested by fay or maybe at the different types of shovels and what they are used for? I don't know, but it bugs me, especially given that she borrowed the shovel from her neighbor.

Salem

She could have bought one, used it to dispose of the body, disposed of that shovel and then borrowed the shovel, which would have nothing suspicious on it.

Perhaps she considered a shovel another potential household weapon, but why she would need to google it, I have no idea. I don't think it was for pricing. I know whenever I want to price something I go to a local store web page, not google a generic item.

I Google things I'm looking to buy often, both in regular Google and in Google Shopping. Often many of the results are store sites with that item.

KC's first statement to police. She did not identify herself as I when she was giving the events of the day. Instead of saying "I called Zanny on her phone and got no answer.", she says something like "Knocked on the door. No answer. Called Zanny. Phone disconnected." Hmm. Just like in the examples in the argument.

LA, in his first recorded statement tells LE that Caylee "was almost there" when referring to her potty training. Instead of saying, "she is almost potty trained". Hmmm.

That child. The child. The little girl. All are examples of removing the person. "KC loves that child!", instead of "KC loves Caylee."

The article also includes the fact that when someone is not be truthful, there will be extraneous details in the telling of the story. Hmm. Well, we have that here in all of the statements by the family.

So, the point is that LE knows they are all hiding something, none are telling the whole truth and all have knowledge of facts that they do not want LE to know. Lee does not want to admit that he thinks KC killed Caylee, nor does GA or CA. They want to remain loyal to their "family" the family that things like this just can not happen to.

I think CA feels that if Caylee is dead, she has no reason to continue to live. She is not fighting so much for KC, but for herself.

I totally agree with this and would add that this is a classic example of dysfunctional family secret keeping.

No one needs to google or wiki "shovel". Sorry. Everyone knows what a shovel is and the basics on how to use one. It just is not that complicated and does not take instruction to be able to dig a dang hole. Same thing with inhalation.

Interesting that tattoo parlors use chloroform (some anyway) to disinfect things that cannot go into the autoclave.

I think she was just trying to figure out how much they cost. I do that all the time before I buy something.

She also looked up shovel in wikipedia........nothing there about costs, so I don't think she was shopping per se. I think she may have been looking for different types of shovels, maybe to make sure she had the right kind that would be around the house, used for gardening, and not something suspicious....I strongly feel this may have been in connection with her search for household weapons - she could use a shovel in "self defense" against CA, GA, or LA. I think she may very well have considered doing away with her family at some point. JMO

bolded by me
I agree with you and for the first time after reading the emails from Cindy's mom and aunt, it dawned on me....Caylee was Cindy's reason for living. I still think she is doing Caylee a great injustice by the things she has done, but it definitely gave me a different insight.

Hi Everybody,

This is my 2nd post. Think you guys are wonderful!

I have a theory about the shovel I would like to share.

First of all, IMO I do not believe the shovel was borrowed to bury Caylee. This doesn't make sense to me as GA is an excop, there are dogs in the household, and although it has been done before, I find it hard to believe KC would do this. I also do not believe the the swimming cover up (accident) story from LP (although I do love him). It would be extremely hard to use a shovel to get a corpse from the bottom of the pool.

So here is my theory....

There is no doubt that Cindy is a "helicopter mom" and probably searched KC's room regularly (especially with the lies and theft issues). I'm sure KC was aware of this and probably never left anything incriminating in her room. So, I believe the shovel was borrowed to retreive something hidden underneath the sandbox. I have a 4 year old daughter who has a sandbox and once filled every Sping it is impossible to move. Also, if you have seen any pictures of Caylee playing in the sandbox you will notice the sandbox is on mulch. If KC were hiding something under the sanbox she could have easily wedged the borrowed shovel underneath, lifted up a side to retreive whatever she had hidden underneath, and then fixed the mulch to make it look like the area hadn't been touched.

She could have placed Caylee's cloths under it? She could have had the chloroform under it? Stolen credit cards?

I pray for you everyday Caylee! Bless your little beautiful heart!

Now this makes some real sense whether it was the sandbox or something else in the yard. Do we know if GA kept a shovel in the shed. Surely he did, or were they padlocked again? I can't figure out why she needed to borrow the shovel.

Heard TM flew into Orlando on the 28th. Sure wished he would look for Caylee some more. Probably won't but I sure do wish.

He is looking for Sean Waters, 31, of Merritt Island, Fla.

Heard TM flew into Orlando on the 28th. Sure wished he would look for Caylee some more. Probably won't but I sure do wish.

Any idea why he's there? I know he made mention of wanting to go back on NG...is it for the polygraph?

I think that she may have been taking/stealing so many xanax that "someone" got wise to her and started to lock them up. She may have been taking them from friends and family. Whatever, her supply ran dry.

That's when I think she researched the chloroform. She wanted that child out like a light for some reason that didn't include partying with just her friends. Her friends mentioned in interviews how Caylee was at parties and would fall asleep. They were used to that, so she was using the chloroform for another reason, IMO. :rolleyes:

That in istelf is curious...what 3 yo (almost) will sit still and go to sleep if there are oodles of people around dancing and the music is up and blah blah?

Any idea why he's there? I know he made mention of wanting to go back on NG...is it for the polygraph?

He is looking for Sean Waters, 31, of Merritt Island, Fla. Which is in Brevard County Florida about an hour away.

Now this makes some real sense whether it was the sandbox or something else in the yard. Do we know if GA kept a shovel in the shed. Surely he did, or were they padlocked again? I can't figure out why she needed to borrow the shovel.

The were locked in the shed.

Ok...now you added something, right? LOL

Well - I didn't come up with anything of interest on the shovel, all though a lot of video games talk about them. I googled "household weapons" + shovel - Anthony. The first time I forgot to - the Anthony part and got many, many articles talking about KC's searches.

I guess she could have been looking to see how much they cost as suggested by fay or maybe at the different types of shovels and what they are used for? I don't know, but it bugs me, especially given that she borrowed the shovel from her neighbor.

Salem

I think we're probably way over-analyzing this shovel search.

She first Googled "household weapons" which turned up "shovel" as a weapon. She wondered if there was a particular kind of shovel--large or preferably little--that would make a good weapon and how it might be used.

She then Googled "shovel" and got nothing specific.

She then tried Wikipedia for "shovel" and sure enough--there was a reference to a shovel being used as a weapon. The shovel referred to was the short one carried by soldiers in WWII which, according to Wiki could be used as a weapon in close combat if necessary.

She didn't look further than that, so I assume her question was answered.

IMHO

He is looking for Sean Waters, 31, of Merritt Island, Fla. Which is in Brevard County Florida about an hour away.
Hmmmm! Isn't he a bounty hunter? Now he's off looking for a possible drowning victim? Does this make sense to you? I think he's coming to town for more than that, but that's just me.

By any chance, do you mean LP, rather than TM? TM hates going on NG and he's not being polygraphed. Sorry if you've already answered this and I missed it. :)

TM tries to avoid going on NG and he's not involved in any polygraph-taking. You thinking of LP, maybe?

She also looked up shovel in wikipedia........nothing there about costs, so I don't think she was shopping per se. I think she may have been looking for different types of shovels, maybe to make sure she had the right kind that would be around the house, used for gardening, and not something suspicious....I strongly feel this may have been in connection with her search for household weapons - she could use a shovel in "self defense" against CA, GA, or LA. I think she may very well have considered doing away with her family at some point. JMO

I think she was going to do away with GA and call it self defense. I am not sure CA and her were not in collusion on it together from some of the remarks which have been made about the alimony and GA. There are also the remarks by CA about moving from the house. I think she was setting up her plan when CA found out about the stolen money from her parents and it went downhill from there.

I wonder if that is what she was talking about in the "jailhouse" conversation where she said "You don't KNOW what this is about ?"

There was something in that which set off a feeling of those two being into something together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214