Random Thoughts and Ideas

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could she have been in CA's car and he was in HER car? Her car had no sunpass and it would not have registered as going through. If he was in her car, that leads to a whole NEW theory of when he knew.
Ok...a bit confused...are you talking about the day he last saw Casey and Caylee? Or the chase? Casey was supposed to have taken off in CA's car, right?

There is SO much coming out now, this may get really good.

Oh the tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive.....It's about time that they were stone cold busted in their web, don't ya think? Great Catch BTW!

Could she have been in CA's car and he was in HER car? Her car had no sunpass and it would not have registered as going through. If he was in her car, that leads to a whole NEW theory of when he knew.

I'm on the fence on whether I believe this whole 'car chase' thing. Why would George lie about something that could be so easily disproved?

Wasn't George the one that offered up his E-pass records anyway?

Ok...a bit confused...are you talking about the day he last saw Casey and Caylee? Or the chase? Casey was supposed to have taken off in CA's car, right?

I was talking about the chase where there are no records on the sunpass of it.

I'm on the fence on whether I believe this whole 'car chase' thing. Why would George lie about something that could be so easily disproved?

...and never did hand them over as he said. LE had to subpoena them.

Don't worry, Pondering, Cindy will come up with something.........she always does :rolleyes:

You made me LOL! Yes, yes she does, but once they get backed into a corner, Cindy is really going to have to do some spinning and it appears she has just about spun out!

I was talking about the chase where there are no records on the sunpass of it.
Yup, supposedly Casey took off in CA's car so he would have been in his (which he said he could get records of)...but who knows. I'm thinking the chase didn't happen at all. But as Lovejac said, why lie?

I am not sure WHY but there must be something significant about that day and that time to the Anthonys.

He did "offer" them in the interview, but he never gave them to them and they had to get a subpoena to get them.

...and never did hand them over as he said. LE had to subpoena them.

Wow, I missed that part! That family does seem to offer up alot of items that they never actually gave to LE.

You made me LOL! Yes, yes she does, but once they get backed into a corner, Cindy is really going to have to do some spinning and it appears she has just about spun out!
Ya know, after all the garbage came out about KFN I wondered if she would show shock and dismay. Now that she's championing the missing children cause you'd think she would have had something to say. Nada.

Ya know, after all the garbage came out about KFN I wondered if she would show shock and dismay. Now that she's championing the missing children cause you'd think she would have had something to say. Nada.

I am still waiting for the explanation of KC talking about GA molesting her and LE trying to time after time. LOL

That one will be the best...........

Where are those clowns anyway?

Wow, I missed that part! That family does seem to offer up alot of items that they never actually gave to LE.
...and though Cindy said she would bring the pants to LE...LE had to go and retrieve them from the home.

I am still waiting for the explanation of KC talking about GA molesting her and LE trying to time after time. LOL

That one will be the best...........

Add to that list, casey talking about Lee 'trying to have sex with her' and Cindy not believing her :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl