Random Thoughts and Ideas

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that too . stick some one in the cell next to her and she needs someone to talk to now.

Wasn’t JB recommended to her by a fellow inmate? (Please tell me I read that somewhere and am not catching the Ant’s make stuff up disease.) So, we know she’ll start talking, now whether it would be the truth or just some story to make her look “hard” (lol) different story.

Speaking of which, where is this person who endorsed JB? Or was that all bs too

Wasn’t JB recommended to her by a fellow inmate? (Please tell me I read that somewhere and am not catching the Ant’s make stuff up disease.) So, we know she’ll start talking, now whether it would be the truth or just some story to make her look “hard” (lol) different story.

Speaking of which, where is this person who endorsed JB? Or was that all bs too
Supposedly as she was waiting to go through the intake process someone did recommend JB...or that's how the story goes.

I wonder if LE checked out Cindy's vacuum cleaner, it might have a post mortem hair in it with DNA on specific to Caylee. I also wonder about brooms, especially ones used in the garage. If this is a repeat I'm sorry. I haven't been posting very long.

I thought that too . stick some one in the cell next to her and she needs someone to talk to now.

I would fly over from Canada to do it!! Take off the make up and screw with the hair and I can look like one nasty piece of work!! Oh well, wishfull thinking.

If there is some kind of message it is either in the photo that CA said was the "eye of Caylee looking at KC and reminding her to be good" (something to that effect) or under the lower left drawer in her dresser at home.

On June 24th George said that he literally walked right up to the bumper of the Pontiac to retrieve the tire wedge from the trunk.

He said that KC cut him off & opened the trunk & threw the gas cans at him & said "here's your f-ing gas cans."

If this is true then why didn't GA smell the Decomp ????

KC had already started telling people the "squirrel story" by then so the car was smelling at this point & she was trying to keep him away from the trunk for a reason...(other than the gas cans)

Does this make sense to anyone or do I have my dates screwed up again...?

No--you have "George's dates" down. He's made umpteen excuses why he didn't actually GET to the trunk---listen to his story.

He was ahead of KC, but she walked in front of him. He was daring her to get into that trunk (under the guise of being an ex LE). And he wouldn't even say the word, (but it started with an "f" and ended with an "n" talk) that he allowed to talk him out of busting that trunk open and raising those EMPTY gas cans over his head---the ones he reported stolen--and saying, "GOTCHA!")

Why didn't he smell decomp? Because he allowed himself to be the doormat his daughter knew and from the FBI and OSCO tapes, I get that he probably is kicking himself that he didn't press harder.

remember how theres a little grain of truth weaved into kc's lies ? in the new doc dumps there is an email supposedly sent to kc from cheryl d/ has to do with her pretend job, and the body of the email is about the signing of the 50th battle of the bands, well if you look at the list of recipients the first person on the list is (drum roll ) trusciano775@yahoo.com. name rusciano sound familiar to anyone ? ( no I dont think he's involved just think she needed to make up a list of supposed co-workers jlewis was also on this list )

This is a completely random idea, but I want to put it out there. Could it be, that the web searches for neck breaking, household weapons, self defense, choloroform, etc. could have been done by Casey because she was being abused by someone in her family and was looking for a way to protect herself. Could she have been at the breaking point of being abused, and looking for a way to harm the abuser in the act??

On June 24th George said that he literally walked right up to the bumper of the Pontiac to retrieve the tire wedge from the trunk.

He said that KC cut him off & opened the trunk & threw the gas cans at him & said "here's your f-ing gas cans."

If this is true then why didn't GA smell the Decomp ????

KC had already started telling people the "squirrel story" by then so the car was smelling at this point & she was trying to keep him away from the trunk for a reason...(other than the gas cans)

Does this make sense to anyone or do I have my dates screwed up again...?

George has told different stories about this. He did or didn't see into the trunk. The interview with the FBI is different than the OSCO interview. He also flat out lied to the FBI and to the police about chasing Casey. In the latest doc dump they said there is nothing in the toll records to suggest it ever happened. Something is downright wrong on the dates of the 24-27 whether George said there was a gas can incident or whether there was a chase that he encouraged toll records validate.

I think everyone is being potentially fooled here. I think George is the best liar in the bunch, with that sincere puppy dog mug. He just lied again saying he was unaware of the emails with Rick and Cindy until the night of the last vigil. I don't believe him for a minute.

George is intentionally throwing something off, giving clues, or hinting in his stories relating to the gas cans and to the chase. I haven't figured it out yet, but something happened in that time frame that either he doesn't want us to know, or he is trying to tell the truth amidst lies. I am starting to think that neither story happened in any way as told. I think George dropped Casey off at Amscott the 27th.

This is a completely random idea, but I want to put it out there. Could it be, that the web searches for neck breaking, household weapons, self defense, choloroform, etc. could have been done by Casey because she was being abused by someone in her family and was looking for a way to protect herself. Could she have been at the breaking point of being abused, and looking for a way to harm the abuser in the act??

This is similar to part of BondJamesBond's theory that I find very interesting:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3011159&postcount=315
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3011222&postcount=317

George has told different stories about this. He did or didn't see into the trunk. The interview with the FBI is different than the OSCO interview. He also flat out lied to the FBI and to the police about chasing Casey. In the latest doc dump they said there is nothing in the toll records to suggest it ever happened. Something is downright wrong on the dates of the 24-27 whether George said there was a gas can incident or whether there was a chase that he encouraged toll records validate.

I think everyone is being potentially fooled here. I think George is the best liar in the bunch, with that sincere puppy dog mug. He just lied again saying he was unaware of the emails with Rick and Cindy until the night of the last vigil. I don't believe him for a minute.

George is intentionally throwing something off, giving clues, or hinting in his stories relating to the gas cans and to the chase. I haven't figured it out yet, but something happened in that time frame that either he doesn't want us to know, or he is trying to tell the truth amidst lies. I am starting to think that neither story happened in any way as told. I think George dropped Casey off at Amscott the 27th.

You may be on to something here- If KC went to her parents house in the morning of the 27th, GA may very well have been home. H-h-mmmm?

GA's statment, "sometimes family members let you down and it's not a good thing", it is what it is. Why do they all use this statement, it is what it is, CA, KC, and GA use it. Just curious. :waitasec:

I'm guilty of using it too. lol It just means something they can't change.

Followers of the high profile Casey Anthony case have their own ideas about what happened to three-year-old Caylee.

Caylee and Casey Anthony were high up on the recently released list of Yahoo! 2008 most searched terms, coming in at number two. A search for Casey Anthony on Google garners a staggering seven million results -- it's no wonder interest in the high profile case continues to grow. Since a recent motion for a gag order was denied, those who can't turn away from the mystery of the whereabouts of Caylee Anthony continue to dig into the tragic story as if they were actually assigned to the case. Up to now, the most widely held hypothesis of what happened to Caylee is her mother, wanting to live the "party" life, attempted to sedate her child with a lethal dose of chloroform and hid the body in her the trunk of her car. She eventually disposed the body in a yet to be revealed location.

Despite the mounds of circumstantial and forensic evidence that seem to point to this conclusion, there are still those with their own idea of what happened to Caylee. Check out some of their theories:

Casey is hiding Caylee from Cindy Anthony
Casey's mom Cindy allegedly told family members that she was considering filing for full custody of Caylee because Casey was an "unfit mother." Some believe this is the reason Casey made Caylee "disappear." Court documents released earlier this year said Casey wanted to give the Caylee up for adoption before she was born but Cindy Anthony wouldn't let her. And according to Casey's brother Lee, there was already bad blood between Casey and her mother because, in the delivery room, grandmother Cindy was handed newborn Caylee BEFORE Casey.

Caylee was left in a hot car
Both Cindy and Casey are responsible for Caylee's death. The mom and daughter went out shopping one day for groceries and left Casey accidentally inside the car. When they got back to the car, Caylee was dead. Later they both put the toddler in the trunk of the car and together disposed of the body.

Caylee was kidnapped by drug dealers
Since no one has come forward to identify the Caylee "sighting" at a Florida mall, many think the little girl was indeed kidnapped. Some who have viewed the images believe Caylee is being held captive or was killed by drug dealers in retaliation for a situation involving Casey's drug habit.

Casey's brother Lee is Caylee's dad
No one seems to know who Caylee's father is -- although at one point Casey falsely told investigators he was killed in a car accident. Some people believe Casey's brother Lee is the actual father of Caylee. A police interview of Casey's former fiancée Jesse Grund revealed that Casey had once told him Lee made inappropriate sexual advances toward her. This alleged incest accusation could have resulted in a child. Many feel Casey's relationship with her brother is "creepy," referencing the way she refers to him as "sweetheart" as evidence of its inappropriate nature. Although this theory doesn't explain how Caylee met her fate -- some feel it explains the dysfunction of the Anthony family.

Casey planned to kill her entire family

According to reports, Casey told a friend her parents were getting a divorce and giving her the house. Casey had claimed she was planning on moving in the Anthony house the weekend Caylee disappeared. Was Casey was planning on chloroforming George, Cindy and Caylee
as they slept and bury their bodies in the back yard? A few people think this might've been the case. The theory is the plan went sour when Cindy and Casey got into a physical fight over a financial matter and Casey killed Caylee to get even.

What do you think is the truth?

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/12/casey_anthony_caylee_anthony_g_4.php

I believe Lee looked up computer searches in march at the anthony home. Didn't want girlfriend finding them. When Lee went to TLs' he was frustrated with sister and didn't seem by his statements to wanting to help KC in those very first min of the case. I feel he put that BSOD to protect his own butt from ridicule or possibly something more serious. When george says " It is what it is" I want to pull my hair out and say, " WELL THEN WHAT IS IT!!!

You may be on to something here- If KC went to her parents house in the morning of the 27th, GA may very well have been home. H-h-mmmm?

She had frozen food from the house, we know her car was there at 7am and never left Amscott. How did she get the food from the Anthony home after spending the night at AL's, then come back to Amscott for AL to pick her up?

you know what has always bothered me about the 27th and the amscot, why knowing that she had a big problem with her car would she chance running out of gas ? Tone said when he picked her up she had tyson chicken and freezer pops ? I need the chicken and freezer pops so bad I'm going to chance running out of gas? I dont buy it, if she really ran out of gas she didnt seem too anxious to get back over there and get the car. There has to be some important reason to run this risk, but what ?

If KCs' sciopathic behavior started in early teen yrs. & crossed over into psychopathy these would be the behavior indicators. 1) Impression management 2) Grandiose sense of self worth 3) Stimulation seeking 4) Pathological lying 5) Manipulation for personal gain 6)Lack of remorese 7) Shall affect 8) Callous / Lack of empathy 9) Parastitic orientation 10) Poor anger control 11) Impersonal sexual behavoiral ( any of this sounding familiar?) 12) Early behavoiral problems 13) Lack of goals 14) Impulsivity 15) irresponsibilty 16) Failure to accept responsibility 17) Unstable interpersonal relationships.18)Serious criminal behavoir ( remember we aren't privy to any record court or medical on her in adolescents.) In my career in working psych unit I had only one patient diagnosed at age 16 with a dual diagnosis of schizophrnia psychopathic tendicies. This memory led me to looking up searches for acessing psychopathy in adolescents. One report staes " Interpersonal and affective facets of psychopathy, specifically narcissism and carefree NONPLANFULNESS ( yes it's a word ) were significally associated with violence and theft. I quoted this from sage journals online titled " An Investigation of Psychopathic Features Among Delinquent girls. My opinion is KC has been a train excelling in speed and caylee got ran over ( not literally) while stuck on KC tracks. Hard to believe some of these people appear as normal as you or I. I learned about this disorder at a young age but I can tell you none of my friends at the age of 21 had a clue about these personality disorders. So don't be to hard on all the young aquaintices of KC for not having any warning signs. Have fun sluething!

The Anthony family had troubles long before Casey was charged with murder.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/12/casey_anthony_caylee_anthony_g_6.php

After reading the article in the link you provided I took another look at the pic supposedly being a possible Caylee sighting. I don't know much about photoshopping, but that pic looks to be to me. Her left arm looks smudged and out of place. A thin line outines her top. Looks like she might have a twin sister in the background in a stripe shirt too. I wonder if this is why no one has come forward to say this is their child. Someone may think that kinda looks like my daughter, but she doesn't have that outfit. Maybe there purpose was to make sure the child didn't belong to someone else.

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I couldn't find it if it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper