Random Thoughts and Ideas

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what has always bothered me about the 27th and the amscot, why knowing that she had a big problem with her car would she chance running out of gas ? Tone said when he picked her up she had tyson chicken and freezer pops ? I need the chicken and freezer pops so bad I'm going to chance running out of gas? I dont buy it, if she really ran out of gas she didnt seem too anxious to get back over there and get the car. There has to be some important reason to run this risk, but what ?

Consider that she RAN HER CAR OUT OF GAS ON PURPOSE. :) She did not want Tony asking her for a ride to the airport and having him trying to put his bags in her stinkified trunk. Under this idea (of temporarily abandoning it at Amscot), she also gets to use Tony's car while he's out of town.

Keep in mind, to our knowledge not one person has come forward to say they helped "push" her car into the Amscot (this area is not tourist laden and with all the national attention someone would have come forward).

Also, consider how her car was parked by the dumpster. In my opinion it was not in a place one would "push" a car if it was truly out of gas.

I think Ms. Casey put it where she wanted it and ran it completely dry.

Consider that she RAN HER CAR OUT OF GAS ON PURPOSE. :) She did not want Tony asking her for a ride to the airport and having him trying to put his bags in her stinkified trunk. Under this idea (of temporarily abandoning it at Amscot), she also gets to use Tony's car while he's out of town.

Keep in mind, to our knowledge not one person has come forward to say they helped "push" her car into the Amscot (this area is not tourist laden and with all the national attention someone would have come forward).

Also, consider how her car was parked by the dumpster. In my opinion it was not in a place one would "push" a car if it was truly out of gas.

Two very good points...and it sounds conniving and opportunistic, JUST like Casey. I see your point...

To anyone who may recall, a question...

What was the date Casey first asked Amy for a gas can and was it shortly after Tony left town?

In my mind, under this scenario, having cemented her use of Tonys truck and the possible predicament of having him in her stink-mobile during an airport ride, she would then want to get that car picked up asap...

Tony seemed to be her life and only concern. I see her not wanting him to smell that, for sure...the false appearance she put on in front of him, I believe, would not have fit with a decomped car...

I always thought Lee took it but was never sure why he did.

Btw!..I admit I never heard of a lanyard before this..Am I the only one? lol

Guess you never went to summer camp then? :) I think every year that I went to summer camp I came home with a few homemade lanyards.

You aren't missing anything, I can assure you!

Didn't the woman who called the tow company say Casey's car was there the night of the 26th?

She also did not tell TonE it was out of Gas because I am sure he would of insisted on getting a gas can and filling it up. She told him it was broke down and her Dad was coming to take it to the shop.

She also did not tell TonE it was out of Gas because I am sure he would of insisted on getting a gas can and filling it up. She told him it was broke down and her Dad was coming to take it to the shop.

So true...I am so at the point this car break down/dump was all about Tony and not about her having just dropped her poor Daughter off, as I believed to start.

Remember TL called KC from NY and enquired if she had her car fixed.

I wonder if kc thought that the amscot was safe, after all she had done business there cashed checks. If she hadnt left that car there, there would be no actual physical evidence. If she had dumped the car in a retention pond, they probably would never have been able to charge her with murder. It just seems like there is something about the car and amscot that we are missing and its driving me nuts......theres one that will keep me tossing all night.

Let's not forget that Tony was upset that KC used his car while he was in NY.
He claims he never gave her permission to use it.

So true...I am so at the point this car break down/dump was all about Tony and not about her having just dropped her poor Daughter off, as I believed to start.

I think you are so right! AH says she came to her house on the 30th and asked her about the gas can then her and AH go to Target to get it in TonEs Jeep. So I think TonE just left that morning right, so she waited until he was gone before she attempted to get her car.

Great thinking. She seems to always have an answer - thinking ahead. Funny that Tony didnt pressure her to get gas since it ran out on 27th but he left on 30th? He had already helped her gas up before on the prior running out of gas. Wonder why he didnt push her to get a gas can again? I know she said her dad would 'fix' it but the fix was to put gas in it ... doesnt quite add up

Let's not forget that Tony was upset that KC used his car while he was in NY.
He claims he never gave her permission to use it.
He claims the only time he gave her permission to use his car was for a 20 minute trip to target when he was home.

she took tone to the airport with his vehicle, did she go by the amscot on the way ? did she go by on the way back from the airport ? she picked amy up and they went and got the gas can at target, but it still looks like she didnt go close to amscot until late afternoon, by then the car had been towed (I looked it up and it was actually removed from the lot at 9:16am) if she had parked her car in the sam's parking lot it might have sat there for along time before being towed.

Nope...I've not heard of a "lanyard" either....LOL I just figured it out by reading all the posts about it...didn't want to ask that question since everyone seemed to know what it was....LOL
At any rate....didn't one of the officers "snatch" some kind of white card from Casey's wallet?? As per the Anthony's - while Cindy, etc were going thru it on the floor?? Around the time Cindy took the $$ out of it.

ETA : IIRC, it was ANOTHER of those things she insisted she had offered to LE. She thought it odd that LE didn't take the wallet immediately.....just like she had said that she "offered" the pants in the car to them before washing them and they said it was OK to wash them......another Cindy-ism.

CA knew exactly what she was doing washing those pants. Those pants were the same pants that KC wore the last time GA saw Caylee and her leaving the house on 6-15. Those pants went from being on her body to laying in the floor of the car for almost a month. Cmon GA was prior LE -- he recognized the smell the minute the car was picked up -- CA was pacing on the driveway asking GA if Caylee was dead -- with all the chaos and drama going on -- you stop to "wash the pants?"

tone helped her steal the gas cans, he didnt know that she had given them back to her father, so why would he have bought the story about being out of gas ? but he also said he thought she made alot of money ( how could you think that about someone that you are helping to steal gas cans from the fathers shed ? )

I don't know much about photoshopping, but that pic looks to be to me. Her left arm looks smudged and out of place. A thin line outines her top. Looks like she might have a twin sister in the background in a stripe shirt too.
Respectifully snipped

I know a little about photo shopping. I looked at the picture enlarged and I don't see any photo shopping. But that's just IMO

Here is a cropped look at the pic.

On June 24th George said that he literally walked right up to the bumper of the Pontiac to retrieve the tire wedge from the trunk.

He said that KC cut him off & opened the trunk & threw the gas cans at him & said "here's your f-ing gas cans."

If this is true then why didn't GA smell the Decomp ????

KC had already started telling people the "squirrel story" by then so the car was smelling at this point & she was trying to keep him away from the trunk for a reason...(other than the gas cans)

Does this make sense to anyone or do I have my dates screwed up again...?

There may not have been decomposition to the point where it smelled. He was wanting tire wedges but she gave him gas cans ... Did GA ever get the tire wedges? I have a 23 yr old and can assure you she wouldnt have a chance keeping me from looking for my lost GD under those circumstances. He is a fairly stout looking dude.

There may not have been decomposition to the point where it smelled. He was wanting tire wedges but she gave him gas cans ... Did GA ever get the tire wedges? I have a 23 yr old and can assure you she wouldnt have a chance keeping me from looking for my lost GD under those circumstances. He is a fairly stout looking dude.

I too am interested in the tire wedges...the whole story is hinky, especially now that we know GA lied about the car chase and the epass. What else is he lying about?:waitasec:

KC gave this number for her worlk # 407--224-1000
This # is for Wm. L. Whitacre & Assoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members