Random Thoughts and Ideas

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, after all the garbage came out about KFN I wondered if she would show shock and dismay. Now that she's championing the missing children cause you'd think she would have had something to say. Nada.

With the FBI interviews out and so many of their lies exposed on video, what can she say about anything without digging a bigger hole? Of course, that's never stopped her before. I have a feeling that this next week could be quite eventful! :)

With the FBI interviews out and so many of their lies exposed on video, what can she say about anything without digging a bigger hole? Of course, that's never stopped her before. I have a feeling that this next week could be quite eventful! :)

I do too. I believe they have tied all the knots in that rope they are hanging on to by a thread that they can tie.

I want to know about Caylee's hairbrush being turned over to JB!!! Is that true? That's the first I have heard of that.

I do too. I believe they have tied all the knots in that rope they are hanging on to by a thread that they can tie.

I think that has been LE's intention all of this time too. Give em enough rope....except now that rope is a thread..

They sure did..........for many hours.

June 16th - GA's tolls

11:52 am Beline or (Beeline)
11:56 am Airport
11:59 am Goldenrod

CA and GA adamant about Ga watching his favorite cooking show at 12:20 pm on the 16th and been home all morningj. -
Well he can't be driving at the same time he is at home can he?

This is what I want to know exactly. When did they have the car in their possession from time of pickup at the tow yard until LE picked it up. I remember Lee stating that he came home and found the car "airing" out when CA and Casey came driving in. Was Amy with them? I believe this was the evening she "found" her.

GA saying to LE/FBI about a basketball sized stain he saw. Was this stain still intact when LE impounded the car? Did CA detail the car in any way?
This is the timeline that is bugging me.

Okay - this makes sense. I'm trusting you searched on Wikipedia and found the information.

Yep, I did, and the shove/weapon info popped up on the first page, highlighted for easy finding, no less.

Okay - so did she buy a short shovel, is my next question? A short shovel would be hard to dig very deep with, but not impossible.

As far as we know, the only shovel found was the one borrowed from the neighbor, right? Someone (sorry, don't remember who) suggested that borrowing that shovel may have just been to throw everyone off track. If that is the case, then the shovel may be buried with Caylee and metal detectors should be used during the searches, if possible. There are two potentially metal things that may potentially be with Caylee - the cross and the shovel.

It really appears that KC was planning something as far back as March 2008. She had a lot of time to think about all of this, so I would not put it past her to come up with an idea or two to try to throw everyone off track.

Salem

Wish I knew the answers to all that, too.

This is what I want to know exactly. When did they have the car in their possession from time of pickup at the tow yard until LE picked it up. I remember Lee stating that he came home and found the car "airing" out when CA and Casey came driving in. Was Amy with them? I believe this was the evening she "found" her.

GA saying to LE/FBI about a basketball sized stain he saw. Was this stain still intact when LE impounded the car? Did CA detail the car in any way?
No...Amy was brought home first after leaving TL's. I'm wondering about pics of the trunk taken by LE. Shouldn't these have been released as part of the evidence?

Nope he sure isn't.
Didn't I (we) just read somewhere that LE has been trying to get them back in for more conversation, but they've been stalling? Doesn't surprise me now knowing what we do.

I just watched SVU..It was a repeat..Some are months/years old..CA could have seen this episode..I am freaked out!

9 yr old Honduras girl..Sex slave..Child *advertiser censored*..The perp knows LE may be on to him so he needs to get rid of the victim..LE finds the perp..He has dirt on the bottom of his shoes that match the burnt out lot across from where he had been keeping the victim..LE frantically dig with their hands at a suspicious area..They find a trashbag but it's just filled with small clothes..Kinda like costumes..Probably used in the *advertiser censored* pics they showed us earlier in the show..They keep digging around & there's a body part (a foot?) sticking out of another trashbag..They are ripping it apart & say "I smell Chloroform!"..The girl was buried alive..They find her just in time..She will be OK!..But not Caylee!..DAMN KA!

Maybe going through the time line calendar and related links can help you:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=7&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

I just watched SVU..It was a repeat..Some are months/years old..CA could have seen this episode..I am freaked out!

I went right to bed after posting this..I thought maybe I would have nightmares/dreams about KA/Caylee or the little girl on the show..I seldom do but like I said last night I was freaked out..Totally!

I'm sure it's because we've talked here so much about everything I saw..Is Caylee buried?..Is she in a trashbag?..Where is she?..All the searches for her body/body parts/bones..Most of all it was the Chloroform that got to me. :nerves:

I honestly woke up feeling like something did happen during my sleep but can't recall anything in detail..

I'm sure now this episode is at least a year old because the main female character (Olivia) had much longer hair..We know KA likes crime/CSI type tv/movies so maybe this is where she got the idea of Chloroform..We'll never know but I don't think it's a huge stretch to make this connection.

Back to the choice of language:

KC's first statement to police. She did not identify herself as I when she was giving the events of the day. Instead of saying "I called Zanny on her phone and got no answer.", she says something like "Knocked on the door. No answer. Called Zanny. Phone disconnected." Hmm. Just like in the examples in the argument.

LA, in his first recorded statement tells LE that Caylee "was almost there" when referring to her potty training. Instead of saying, "she is almost potty trained". Hmmm.

That child. The child. The little girl. All are examples of removing the person. "KC loves that child!", instead of "KC loves Caylee."

The article also includes the fact that when someone is not be truthful, there will be extraneous details in the telling of the story. Hmm. Well, we have that here in all of the statements by the family.

So, the point is that LE knows they are all hiding something, none are telling the whole truth and all have knowledge of facts that they do not want LE to know. Lee does not want to admit that he thinks KC killed Caylee, nor does GA or CA. They want to remain loyal to their "family" the family that things like this just can not happen to.

I think CA feels that if Caylee is dead, she has no reason to continue to live. She is not fighting so much for KC, but for herself.

I too read that wonderful article by the FBI Agent on detecting lies. Did you notice that practically everything CA has said fits all the criteria for "Lying"?

Did you happen to pick up on any odd, sudden verb tense changes in Lee or George's statements that were released on the 26th? I know they're there because they stood out when I was originally reading their statements, but I can't work up the stamina to re-read all that again. In Lee's statement, he switched suddenly from saying "has" to "had" and the switch was glaringly awkward.

I think....

As we close out Nov. it seems that the media are finally reporting on the case in a way that offers closure. MyFox Orlando in reporting on tonight's vigil state, "The little girl was last seen on June 16, but her mother did not report her missing until July.

The toddler's body has not been recovered."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Interesting that this statement is made in the same mention of the vigil.

Respectfully snipped ~
I went right to bed after posting this..I thought maybe I would have nightmares/dreams about KA/Caylee or the little girl on the show..I seldom do but like I said last night I was freaked out..Totally!

..Most of all it was the Chloroform that got to me. :nerves:

Sorry you were freaked out amysmom, (((hugs))) to you! I think this episode was discussed a while back when we first learned of the cholorform, but I couldn't tell you where. It is possible that this is where KC got the idea.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member