Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My rant is about the defense's "dream team".

These a-holes are attempting to get KC acquitted and my bet is they will use the Zanny the nanny story to cast doubt.

How come this low-life gets big name attorneys and experts on her team? Are they getting paid or are they just doing this pro bono to help poor wrongly accused KC?

Doesn't it matter that a 2 year old baby was murdered by her mother? Doesn't it matter that mommy didn't notify anyone that her baby was "missing" until she was cornered and put on the spot. Doesn't it matter to them that she refuses to give LE information, that she lies everytime she opens her mouth, that partying was more important than her missing daughter?

Are their ego's so big that they want to win at any expense? How do they sleep at night? What kind of people do this?

Now, before anyone starts with the "KC has rights" crap, I agree. But so did Caylee and she didn't have a super duper dream team to fight for her!

Ok, I'm not even close to being done on this subject but I'll stop now before I get a time out.

:furious:

The State of Florida, the FBI and the entire body of Law Enforcement that has worked tirelessly along with 1000s of volunteers and many more dedicated sleuthers here on this website constitute Caylee's team.

Please everyone forgive my rant tonight, but I must get it out. I apologize in advance for sounding selfish.
Tonight, I made a long distance call to my nephew whom is 20 years old, for the last time before he goes to Iraq. He is expected to fly out on the 6th. This child taught me how to be a mother, when I was only a child myself. I was intrigued with him, and my sister trusted me to help care for him at the ripe age of 11 years old. He taught me how to be a mother.:beats:
I can't tell you how it pisses me off that my nephew is days away from going into one of the most dangerous cities in Iraq to fight for the freedom that CAsey does not deserve. I am mad, mad, that she sits in jail right now, with air conditioners, showers, a bed, and all the protection in this world, when people I love are being sent into war. Yes, I know it was their choice to choose this path, but it was also Casey's to choose the path that led her to jail. Tonight, I hate that people who harm children have any rights whatsoever!!!!!!:furious:
Sometimes I wish that criminals were punished by making them enlist in the military and have them fighting for their own damn rights..:furious:
Im grateful that for every evil cypher like Casey in this world there is a selfless hero like your nephew.
Sending Prayers and Mojo for his safe return.:)

i'd love to rant, but i don't think the word 'sniper', among others, would be allowed.

The new enquirer and the new globe came out today and there was something in it that I had already heard as rumors but it said that Caylee's body was wrapped in her little blanket off her bed when it was found and that the cops took her pillow from the A's house to match it up with the same material, also it said that her swimsuit was in the bag to,

We were not off in examining those pictures on the crime scene thread either;
They also have sunglasses,stuffed animals, and a swimsuit.

High 5's WSers - we were on top of this long before the media.
I am ranting that I broke down and actually purchased both of those rags last night. LOL (I did try to hide them as I slid them under the rest of the groceries at check out!) Research, ya know?! :P

My rant is about the defense's "dream team".

These a-holes are attempting to get KC acquitted and my bet is they will use the Zanny the nanny story to cast doubt.

How come this low-life gets big name attorneys and experts on her team? Are they getting paid or are they just doing this pro bono to help poor wrongly accused KC?

Doesn't it matter that a 2 year old baby was murdered by her mother? Doesn't it matter that mommy didn't notify anyone that her baby was "missing" until she was cornered and put on the spot. Doesn't it matter to them that she refuses to give LE information, that she lies everytime she opens her mouth, that partying was more important than her missing daughter?

Are their ego's so big that they want to win at any expense? How do they sleep at night? What kind of people do this?

Now, before anyone starts with the "KC has rights" crap, I agree. But so did Caylee and she didn't have a super duper dream team to fight for her!

Ok, I'm not even close to being done on this subject but I'll stop now before I get a time out.

:furious:

I completely understand your frustration that KC has experts upon experts on her team.

At to the part of your post I bolded - I think Caylee also has a super deuper dream team. the people on her team are quietly and methodically piling up all the evidence they need to put KC away for a long time. They are not grandstanding in front of cameras, going on talk shows to say 'look how great I am'. Yuri Melich, John Allen, Dr. Garavaglia and her people at the ME's office, all the people in the State Attorney's office are doing their job and they are doing it well. Did OCSO make a mistake regarding the tips - maybe, but that is minor compared to the work they did do. Just look at how carefully the crime scene was searched - dirt was sifted 3 to 4 times to make sure not so much as a pebble was missed that might pertain to the case. I think Caylee's team will prevail - they have the backing of WebSleuths after all, right? :)

Another thing to keep in mind about the defense experts - just because they have been brought in to examine the evidence, this doesn't mean they will testify on behalf of the defense. I know of numerous times an expert was brought in by the defense, looked at the evidence and said, sorry, your client is guilty as hell! It happens all the time. It will be interesting to see as it comes closer to trial - if there is a trial - how many of these experts are actually wind up ON the defense teams' witness list.

I think Caylee also has a super duper dream team. the people on her team are quietly and methodically piling up all the evidence they need to put KC away for a long time. They are not grandstanding in front of cameras, going on talk shows to say 'look how great I am'. Yuri Melich, John Allen, Dr. Garavaglia and her people at the ME's office, all the people in the State Attorney's office are doing their job and they are doing it well. I think Caylee's team will prevail - they have the backing of WebSleuths after all, right? :)
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Yes!! WWYMD?

(BTW~ Casey should only have a public defender.)

My ROTD:

When reminiscing we were teasting TaterTot and telling her new BF about stories from when she was little. One of our favourites was her answer when asked what she wanted to be when she grew up. "I want to be a rainbow or a little lamb!"

And she is both.

I will always wonder what Caylee wanted to be when she grew up. And I will always cry for the lost possibilities stolen so heartlessly from that big-eyed Little Peanut.

She IS a rainbow and a little lamb. And I am missing Caylee very, very much today.

Awwww Tater. Caylee wasn't supposed to grow up. She did what she was put on this earth to do. Gods plans are sometimes hard for us mere humans to take, but he knows what he's doing. Look at all the lives she touched. Her being has changed many things. People are going to play closer attention to those around them. Her death has made many many people determined to go out and get involved. Don't be sad. Peanut is happy. She is loved. Big hugs.......

Awwww Tater. Caylee wasn't supposed to grow up. She did what she was put on this earth to do. Gods plans are sometimes hard for us mere humans to take, but he knows what he's doing. Look at all the lives she touched. Her being has changed many things. People are going to play closer attention to those around them. Her death has made many many people determined to go out and get involved. Don't be sad. Peanut is happy. She is loved. Big hugs.......

So nice, tehcloser. I know your post was meant for Tater, but it touched me so much that the rant I came to post didn't really seem important anymore.

TY so much, my Friend.

That helped a great deal. You're right and said it so beautifully.

Here is my rant.

Yesterday a man was arrested here for the murder of his 2 1/2 year old son. The man is not married to the child's mother, he is a bad, gang-banger, drug dealer, type of low life. He originally reported to LE that the child was kidnapped (watching too much KCA coverage?) Within hours, he confessed and told LE where he left the child's body - in a duffle bag on the side of a road. While doing the perp walk, he told reporters that he was very sorry for what he had done and very sorry for the pain he caused to the child's family.

Compare the character of this low life to KC. As bad as he is, he did the right thing and already shows remorse, whereas KC was arrested on a whim.

No sign that Caylee will be given a proper funeral anytime soon. It appears she is still being held "hostage" by Casey and A fam. GRRRRRR!

My rant for today is;
I just read on our news update thread that wesh news reported the defense may need up to two more weeks with Caylees remains...WTH!!!!! :furious:
I am ready to flip my lid!!!

No sign that Caylee will be given a proper funeral anytime soon. It appears she is still being held "hostage" by Casey and A fam. GRRRRRR!

What's worse is that I firmly believe this is a tactic by the Defense to buy more time.

As experts have said, there is nothing really to autopsy since there are just skeletal remains and they CANNOT improve on the outcome from the ME -- so what's the point?

The point is it delays the funeral and thus buys everyone time. You are very correct!!! Caylee is now being held hostage for Defense strategy, no more, no less.

Disgusting. IMHO.

My rant for today is;
I just read on our news update thread that wesh news reported the defense may need up to two more weeks with Caylees remains...WTH!!!!! :furious:
I am ready to flip my lid!!!

Seriously, two more weeks?! What exactly does an autopsy on bones entail that would take this long?? Pathetic. This little baby deserves to be properly laid to rest. This is just infuriating. :mad:

I see you were answering my questions while I was posting, Cyberborg. So there isn't anything legitimate that would justify this. I agree , Caylee's remains are now indeed being "held hostage" for the benefit of someone else. Why would I have expected anything more? :mad:

Seriously, two more weeks?! What exactly does an autopsy on bones entail that would take this long?? Pathetic. This little baby deserves to be properly laid to rest. This is just infuriating. :mad:

Six months waiting for her proper burial, yet 80 years too soon!!!

As awful as it may sound, I am hoping the inmates are saving their bars of soap to put in one pillow case, and as soon as they have a chance...

And yet I find this quite ironic. Were these not the same people (defense team) who were pitching a fit about how long it was taking the state to clear the crime scene? :waitasec:

Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member