Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know she drove around with the body for two days. We only know that the body had not decomposed past 2.6 days when it was last in the trunk. It could have been put in there at 2.5 days after she was murdered and moved.

good point

TxRose said:
She just ran out of hallway before she thought of something! LOL.

Love this! It sums it up perfectly, "KC just ran out of hallway before she thought of something!" Brilliant.

UPDATED INFO TODAY: Casey Could Watch Caylee's Funeral From Jail
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 8:44:12 AM

<snipped>
The Orange County Corrections Department is expected to make the final determination if Casey Anthony could watch her daughter's funeral if it is carried by local TV stations.

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...from_jail.html

for some reason this annoys me--makes it sound like the funeral will happen but only to the highest bidder....whatever happened to "private funeral"??? Just angers me that they don't just bury Caylee -- now waiting to see who carries it on local tv for kc benefit????? :waitasec::furious::bang:

Rant-I want to see more information about Kristina M. C. Not that she personally had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance and demise but there is more there that she knows in my opinion. She kept Caylee on occasion. So she would fall into the category of part time nanny, She trusted Casey with her kids, and since she had no where to take them Casey probably kept them at KMC's house. KMC stated that she kept some of Caylee's items at her house and her son missed Caylee enough to be still asking about her. She couldn't pinpoint the exact day that KC and Caylee came to visit which really makes my blood boil when there was a two year old missing and people couldn't sit down with a calendar and say yes this is when I saw her but she was literally one of the last people outside of the family to see Caylee alive and the only one so far to show any real emotion at all about this precious little girl. The lack of info on this part of the case unless it just has not been released to the public is blowing my mind!!!!

In an E-mail from CA to her brother on 8/11/08 she claims that the cadaver dogs are not accurate and can be influence by the trainer. In her LE conspiracy theory she states that the only reason the dogs hit on the car KC was driving is that the LE trainer directed it because LE wanted her to have a high bail amount. She then goes on to say that the person that trains the dogs will testify for them that the dogs are not accurate. If this is true, I believe the person training the dogs will have lost his job because of improper training for LE and why would he put himself in jeopardy for the death of a child backed up with science of decomposition in the trunk. In this same e-mail she calls the neighbors who KC borrowed the shovel from liars because they couldn't remember the exact date. Hello, your granddaughter was missing for 31 days before this was ever brought up. My neighbor borrowed a wrench from my husband and has not returned it and it has been about a month. Do I remember what day, time and what the weather was like when my neighbor borrowed this. No I do not! If I get my calendar out and think about it I may be able to recollect some of the info but for CA to call the neighbors liars after what her daughter has been pr oven to lie about, IE stolen checks, gas, phone, nanny etc. CA has some nerve. While poor little Caylee was submerged in a swamp. Her mis truths just kill me!

In an E-mail from CA to her brother on 8/11/08 she claims that the cadaver dogs are not accurate and can be influence by the trainer. In her LE conspiracy theory she states that the only reason the dogs hit on the car KC was driving is that the LE trainer directed it because LE wanted her to have a high bail amount. She then goes on to say that the person that trains the dogs will testify for them that the dogs are not accurate. If this is true, I believe the person training the dogs will have lost his job because of improper training for LE and why would he put himself in jeopardy for the death of a child backed up with science of decomposition in the trunk. In this same e-mail she calls the neighbors who KC borrowed the shovel from liars because they couldn't remember the exact date. Hello, your granddaughter was missing for 31 days before this was ever brought up. My neighbor borrowed a wrench from my husband and has not returned it and it has been about a month. Do I remember what day, time and what the weather was like when my neighbor borrowed this. No I do not! If I get my calendar out and think about it I may be able to recollect some of the info but for CA to call the neighbors liars after what her daughter has been pr oven to lie about, IE stolen checks, gas, phone, nanny etc. CA has some nerve. While poor little Caylee was submerged in a swamp. Her mis truths just kill me!
Hey, you're right to rant. Casey didn't even remember the last day she saw her daughter. She told LE it was June 9. Until she learned of the video taken on Father's Day, June 15 which showed Caylee in the arms of her great grandfather. She has no room to talk about her neighbors memory concerning the shovel.
My rant is about Casey testimony to LE about receiving a call from Caylee. When asked what her daughter said in that call, Casey chrips up "Hi Mommy!" I hate hearing her say that so cheerfully. You can see through that lie. Also, Casey claims she asked Caylee to put "an adult" on the phone. Sure, her two and a half year old would understand that direction. God! She isn't even a good liar. I can't figure out if she's stupid or really believes her own lies. GRRR!

Rant-I want to see more information about Kristina M. C. Not that she personally had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance and demise but there is more there that she knows in my opinion. She kept Caylee on occasion. So she would fall into the category of part time nanny, She trusted Casey with her kids, and since she had no where to take them Casey probably kept them at KMC's house. KMC stated that she kept some of Caylee's items at her house and her son missed Caylee enough to be still asking about her. She couldn't pinpoint the exact day that KC and Caylee came to visit which really makes my blood boil when there was a two year old missing and people couldn't sit down with a calendar and say yes this is when I saw her but she was literally one of the last people outside of the family to see Caylee alive and the only one so far to show any real emotion at all about this precious little girl. The lack of info on this part of the case unless it just has not been released to the public is blowing my mind!!!!
I thought that too. She was important enough to be at the A house early on and be part of KC's first phone call from jail. It seems from that transcript that the A's thought she might be able to get KC to tell the truth. They all thought she was very close to KC?

jiminy Christmas you guys. GMAB

Rant about the case and the case only.

my rant is that there are over 171 folks on this site that say they believe the purpose of the tape on Caylee's skull was to make it appear there was a kidnapping.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76451

thanks a lot leonard.

beyond belief.

But why? That is my belief. I thought that she was trying to stage a kidnapping long before Caylee was found. I based this on the way she dumped the car. I noticed NG seems to assume that people who thought she did it to fake a kidnapping don't think it was pre-mediated, but that's not the case with me. I think she planned to kill Caylee and planned to make it look like a kidnapping, and put the duct tape on so we'd think the kidnappers did it and that it would help support her story.

No sign that Caylee will be given a proper funeral anytime soon. It appears she is still being held "hostage" by Casey and A fam. GRRRRRR!

And I'm sure it will continue for as long as they can get away with it, or at least until they've struck a profitable arrangement for tv and magazine coverage of their "private funeral". I don't think LE will wait forever to move on obstruction charges, or at least I hope not. I want this PROFITING TO STOP!

I can't really say what I want to (without getting banned), so I'll keep it short.

:loser: Casey :loser:
:loser: Cindy :loser:
:loser: George :loser:
:loser: Lee :loser:
:loser: Baez :loser:

ok, rant beginning....

I see Jett Travolta's sad story today, and his parents have already had the autopsy done in the Bahamas (with their person present), and they chose cremation, and are on the way home to Fla with his remains. This only happened this past weekend. I don't want to minimize how hard it must be to proceed so quickly, but the point for me is that they wanted their son (or his remains ) with themm and to be at home.

This is such a stark contrast to what's happening with Caylee. I understand the need for the timing of the first autopsy by Dr. G, as time was reequired to gather the many bones. But now......what the heck is going on? Why no resolution? It's getting to the point of rediculous.

ok, rant over for now

If I move on to Jumpin Jehosaphat you best take cover.
:)

Donning Kevlar-Coated Big Girl Panties, Boss.

Do I shout 'Incoming!' first and dive to protect you, or save my own sorry butt?

Jus' askin'.

I posted this the other day and I cannot find it! however something that really bothers me about this case and all the pictures of Caylee,is that when I study them,especially the much younger pictures I do not think I am always looking at pictures of the same child!!!! Caylees teeth are all very close together and some of the pics show a gap in the front teeth,this should not change in a child of this age,also some of the pics,in my opinion depict a child older than almost 3. I really do not believe that we are always looking at pictures of the same child!!!! Left field----maybe--however what about this case in not in left field???

Donning Kevlar-Coated Big Girl Panties, Boss.

Do I shout 'Incoming!' first and dive to protect you, or save my own sorry butt?

Jus' askin'.
Save yourself but I warn you..there is nothing you can do to stop it.:woohoo:

I posted this the other day and I cannot find it! however something that really bothers me about this case and all the pictures of Caylee,is that when I study them,especially the much younger pictures I do not think I am always looking at pictures of the same child!!!! Caylees teeth are all very close together and some of the pics show a gap in the front teeth,this should not change in a child of this age,also some of the pics,in my opinion depict a child older than almost 3. I really do not believe that we are always looking at pictures of the same child!!!! Left field----maybe--however what about this case in not in left field???

This has bothered me too. Some photos, such as the one of her smiling in a blue striped dress, make her look older than three. Then we have the Father's Day tape, where she looks like she's two and a half, yet this was supposed to be her last 24 hours alive.

Save yourself but I warn you..there is nothing you can do to stop it.:woohoo:

It scares Moi that you do the Whoo Hoo dance so well with an evil giggle. (Practice much? Did I just see a little saucy hip action there?)

mmm-kay, I'm convinced that I'll save you first, and pray for Mercy.

ROTD:

No matter how much you respect the Mods, you still can be a thorn at times.

FYI, my 4yr old son said the same thing, he knows when i am here because of his over my shoulder viewing and he was looking at Caylee's pics with me, he specifically said that some of them were not the same girl. He pointed them out to me and one that comes to mind is one of her wearing a red shirt, and a bandanna on her head shes looking up and back at the camera if i recall. I will have to take another look now, Strange that you mention it....as this was months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind