Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My rant tonight is that there is simply nowhere to cook crow. Guess I will have to serve it raw. hehehe WTG, LP!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Don't serve too much crow though, there aren't too many takers yet ready to partake of crow. Unless LP's original statement is iron-clad and bullet proof then there will be escapees who will wriggle off the crow hook and return to bash LP for not being 100+% accurate -- or the daisy chain becomes the weak link. Be warned that any escapees might nit pick, parse statements for loopholes or, back track. Short-term memory. Ha, ha, ha!! LOL.

Some anti-LP did prematurely rush to an equal and opposite conclusion in defense of one side (DC) as credible and plausible before we had heard from both sides (JH). The jury is still out though. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Hahahahaha~!

I try not to rant with a gun in my hand too often. (Or gloat either!) Nice shotgun you have there on your siggy!

Someone was supposed to eat LP's hat but now I forgot who it was...I wonder if they have started chewing? Gloating feels good for a change doesn't it?:Banane33::Banane09::not_ripe: One little happy dance and I'm done.

These "people" haven't yapped (opened their mouths) since their stint on LKL the night before Caylee was found. Hmm....interesting. Interesting to find out what on earth could possibly shut CA's trap! I can't wait to see what evidence LE pulled from the area that Caylee was found in and from the subsequent TWO warrant searches at the A-Home. Must be something quite interesting to keep CA quiet!

MOO

Okay......one more rant and then I'm done.

If any member of the A family gets any kind of immunity I will vomit!!!

Especially, if it comes out that they DID know where Caylee's broken body was!!!

They sicken me, the whole lot of them!!!

Ok, I've taken some time off to regroup, but have been keeping up through Nancy and JVM. But I'm refreshed and ready to roll. Where better to start than the rant thread, right? So here it goes...

Why the hey did the defense need a second autopsy in the first place? What better could they have come up with than what Dr. G's report said -- no trauma. Did they do the second one and we'll hear...no, wait, Dr. G. was wrong; there was trauma here and there and over there?

And Dr. Lee on NG tonight. They don't have samples to do tests? Is that man crazy or what? Don't answer that. I already know my answer. They've got the remains. How could they not have samples? Take the samples. Keep them. Do your tests after you get the prosecution's tox report. But bury this child, this precious little child, and do it as soon as possible. It's the family's last chance to show Caylee any respect. She didn't get it in life; at least give it to her in death. Whew. I feel better now.

These "people" haven't yapped (opened their mouths) since their stint on LKL the night before Caylee was found. Hmm....interesting. Interesting to find out what on earth could possibly shut CA's trap! I can't wait to see what evidence LE pulled from the area that Caylee was found in and from the subsequent TWO warrant searches at the A-Home. Must be something quite interesting to keep CA quiet!

MOO
And JB filed motions late yesterday for the Search Warrants on Dec. 11th plus the next one on the 20th. So it won't be long before we get that huge doc dump and find out what they took!!

And JB filed motions late yesterday for the Search Warrants on Dec. 11th plus the next one on the 20th. So it won't be long before we get that huge doc dump and find out what they took!!
I can hear "happy" in your voice (words), SS.
There were other interviews asked for as well...though JB didn't seem too sure about those.

I missed NG tonight. After seeing the comments made here, I'm glad I missed it. I am afraid I wouldn't own a TV anymore had I watched.

This has definately gone from a circus to a freak show.

May the Lord bless the LE investigators !

I've had to step back for a while & not post b/c very little that I have to say would have been due to the 4 letter words that have uncontrollably been coming out of my mouth over the developments since little Caylee's body was found.:furious:

I don't know if this has been addressed, but I'm just going to say it. Why in the he77 did the Anthony's pick that horrible funeral home in a freakin' STRIP MALL with a LAUNDROMAT beside it for little Caylee???? Especially considering all the money that has been made off of that precious baby!! I've never even SEEN A FUNERAL HOME IN A STRIP MALL BEFORE and it is the TACKIEST most DISRESPECTFUL place they could have taken Caylee after her little body has rotted in the woods for almost 6 months!!! I understand that funerals are expensive and some people just can't afford a nicer place and that is understandable, BUT NOT IN THIS CASE!!!! And I can't even touch on the subject of that baby being in a cardboard box in the freezer!!!

Another thing I can't really rant about yet because I'm far too angry to adhere to the TOS is the fact that the PI's knew where little Caylee was a freakin' MONTH BEFORE SHE WAS FOUND!!!!!!!! I think it's pretty obvious where the he77 that information came from - the person who put that baby there!!!! Can you say obstruction of justice?????? Sorry, I must stop as I am seeing red and my blood pressure is rising and anything else I say will get me a time out and I don't want to create work for the mods!!! PLEASE GOD, LET JUSTICE PREVAIL IN THIS CASE FOR LITTLE CAYLEE!!!!!

I really hope that you're right about this SS!

: )

@$%$^%^&%*&*^%%$%$#$#$#$%$%^&%&^*(&(*)(**&^&%$$#$@#%$^$#%$#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAYLEE NEEDS TO BE BURIED!

This is BEYOND RIDICULOUS. Give this precious child some RESPECT and DIGNITY. BURY HER NOW (regardless of money, regardless of immunity).

NOW! NOW! NOW!

A new doc dump now would be the equivalent to taking a valiumn after yesterdays news. Everytime defense gets alittle shaken we get new docs!

I didn't have internet access yesterday. When I logged in this morning and watched the Hoover interview, I literally wanted to cry. FINALLY, finally, this whole charade is falling apart. Finally, we are beginning to find the proof about something so many of us have felt to be true all along. Someone, besides KC, knew the truth. And now my gratefulness turns again to indescribable anger because this poor precious baby meant so little to anyone while she was here on this earth. How could anyone just cast such a precious gift to the side, leaving her to lay alone like so much garbage? How could anyone know the truth, and still leave her rotting in the woods? Not only did noone who this child loved step up to seek her justice, she was spat on even as she lay dead. It's so unfair that this baby was not only used and abused in life, but also even in death. I just can not comprehend all this.

Wow, I've read a few of the recent rants and they are GOOD!! They make my own rant seem so silly and trivial, but here I go anyway . . .

I'd like to rant about all the repedative names! Doesn't anyone find it weird that so many of the names involved in this case are so similar?

First you have all the women's names in the house starting with a hard "C." A little confusing in the first few days, but easily overcome.

Then you've got two Anthony's (who were dating during the timeframe in question)

Two Casey's (one a PI and one a suspect)

Two Padilla's (how common could THAT name be??)

Then last but not least (okay, I'm digging deep for this one . . .) the Hoover PI and the Hoovers taken from the home!!

ARRGGGHHH! How is my muddled brain supposed to keep all of this straight??

My rant today is about bags of trash. How often did we see someone from the A's bring out and toss trash bags? Stuffed animals that had been brought to the home from people who cared were bagged up and tossed, I can not help but compare how those small tokens of love were treated in the same way we now know sweet Caylee was, put into a trash bag and just tossed. I became physically ill when that hit me, what is it with this family that anything they no longer want is just thrown away like trash?

VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member