Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A's book and movie deals....Florida law says they cant profit if KC is convicted...
A Florida law does not apply if you do not live in Florida, would you move to another state for two or three million dollars?

what if they are all in jail???? open up the A-wing!!!!:behindbar

The a family is still using CAYLEE in death to postpone their own cases.
If the a family DEMANDED the 2nd opinion NOW for burial, it would happen in a second.............what are they all waiting for??? FREEDOM???? 1 more day???

my 2nd rant is LA baby should be due in a few months............that dear baby and these relatives!!! I feel so bad for the unborn child..........:mad:
I hope LA gf runs far away!!!! Don't marry him..........

I'm getting tired of all the circus performers in this case.

The A fam is now waiting on all the defense team to come back from their fabulous holidays with their well-heeled friends and families in order to do the second autopsy. My guess is that Geraldo is putting on quite the bash for everyone for NYE on the Yacht. After they have had enough liquor, caviar, and fine foods...they will be ready to view the remains and the photographs to allow them to finally bury Caylee.

This has nothing to do with Caylee yet again and alas...she waits on her flowers, music, and kind words to be spoken on her behalf so she can be put to rest with dignity and grace. No one seems in a hurry to allow this child her proper burial or memorial services. After all, this child waited in the cold, dark water while rotting with snakes slithering everywhere for months to be found while they pretended she was alive so what would make us think they would rush now?!

my 2nd rant is LA baby should be due in a few months............that dear baby and these relatives!!! I feel so bad for the unborn child..........:mad:
I hope LA gf runs far away!!!! Don't marry him..........

*Snipped*

:eek: HUH???? LA is going to be a FATHER??? Is Mallory pregnant?? :waitasec: Please confirm.. OMG, I have not heard this.. :confused:

so, your baby is kidnapped - but you decide that you will conduct your own investigation..... ummmmmmm ok there could reasons for doing such a thing
its stupid but i could see it as a possibility -- kind of

so after day one of striking out you decide to keep investigating yourself

you check all the obvious places where a kidnapper could keep a child such as
1. BARS
2. TATOO PARLORS
3. DEPARTMENT STORES
4. MOVIE RENTAL STORES
5. BOYFRIENDS APT.

still you have found nothing after 3-4 days
but you still decide to keep it a secret and continue on your search

one week has passed and you have found zero information

you continue looking at the 5 places listed above

2 weeks have passed by and you keep telling people the baby is with the nany or grandparents BUT you continue with your searching

3 weeks go by you still have zero information on the whereabouts of baby

4 weeks go by - still no information with your own investigation

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

see, when you look at this way - its truly unbelievable

:mad:

Me, too. So many people have given care and concern to Little Caylee and to her grandparents. I'm afraid that they are the type of people for whom nothing others do for them is ever appreciated and/or enough.

So many times during the past few months, I've thought that if I ever needed LE, I would hope Yuri and crew showed up at my door. The images of the investigators on their hands and knees for day after day trying to find every one of her tiny bones; the Lead Detective riding with her little remains to the morgue; and the sherriff tearing up at the final news conference are comforting in that they demonstrate that often LE really are a jurisdiction's "finest". :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you for screaming my rant..and if I can be funny just for a second...
I would almost get myself into trouble to have Yuri knock at my door:blushing:

*Snipped*

:eek: HUH???? LA is going to be a FATHER??? Is Mallory pregnant?? :waitasec: Please confirm.. OMG, I have not heard this.. :confused:

I don't think it's been confirmed at this point, but on the day Caylee's body was found, Mallory went into the Anth's house, looking much larger, and with a big shirt on. We'll find out soon enough.

Wow my rant for tonight is I am sick of how strange this case keeps getting! Just when we find the body, now the meter reader it comes out had called before, which is downright fishy. Then LP comes out with the bodyguards have video of the scene and tipped off the MR to go find the body. Does this mean KC spilled the beans about where she dumped Caylee months ago???? This is all so strange! Why cant it just get easy now?

I don't think it's been confirmed at this point, but on the day Caylee's body was found, Mallory went into the Anth's house, looking much larger, and with a big shirt on. We'll find out soon enough.

OMG... I sure do hope she keeps her child away from the Anthonys, not that they would harm the child, but they are just irrational and so in denial, I would hate for the baby to pick up on this and turn out like them... No pun intended just stating my feelings..

Ok, yes, I am a new poster. But... I am NOT a new reader and not new to this case. I think what we need is a "Just breathe" thread or a "Let's do some yoga NOW" thread to prevent any future "I am bald because I have ripped all my hair out" threads.

This case is maddening beyond all reason. I am astounded....

I used to post here a lot but have been unable to post much for a while now. I was drawn to this case originally because I had a strong feeling that Caylee was waiting and wanting to be found. I am so relieved that she has been...I still keep visiting and reading but I am so disapointed and disgusted with this family that I find it hard to continue to follow. I'm looking forward to conclusions now and am frustrated at how long everything is taking! There is SO MUCH more that still has to work its way out still - so many undercurrents, so much information!

I quit posting because I have run out of things to think!!! The meter man is suddenly part of a conspiracy, PI's have tapes of the crime scene prior to it being a crime scene, the A's want immunity, Lee may be facing charges, talking heads on TV saying new chances for reasonable doubt!!!! Common sense is on the decline i'm afraid, and it is getting harder every day to stomache!!!

My rant, I am so tired of listening to that young woman giggle and lie, cut others off when they are speaking to her, when her family is trying to speak with her at the jail she can't be bothered and is easily distracted by the guards walking past, listen to her thinly veiled animosity and arrogance when she answers the LE's questions, watching her strut her stuff. I don't think I've ever seen anyone work it so hard since I last saw a drag queen walking the catwalk (no offense to the drag queens of the world). I want to hear coverage on the case against her but I really can't abide her image on my tv screen.

I quit posting because I have run out of things to think!!! The meter man is suddenly part of a conspiracy, PI's have tapes of the crime scene prior to it being a crime scene, the A's want immunity, Lee may be facing charges, talking heads on TV saying new chances for reasonable doubt!!!! Common sense is on the decline i'm afraid, and it is getting harder every day to stomache!!!
Don't despair! She's guilty and will be charged accordingly! We spend a lot of time here on detail but if one steps out for a moment and looks in on the case, it's truly incredible how obvious it is that she is the only one that could have possibly killed Caylee.

MOO

Don't despair! She's guilty and will be charged accordingly! We spend a lot of time here on detail but if one steps out for a moment and looks in on the case, it's truly incredible how obvious it is that she is the only one that could have possibly killed Caylee.

MOO
Thank you, I needed to hear that! Happy New Year to you too!!

My rant is people following and covering this case using the names KC and Caylee interchangeably. I know the names are similar - but it you don't know which one is gone from this life and which one is in jail, we probably don't need your opinion. And I won't even start with the ones who can't Caylee. It's a little thing, but it's a big deal of respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei