Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so angry right now I could spit fire. I was reading the Abuse of Caylee thread :steamed: no :censored: no :curses: no :cursing: no :dervish: no :burn: yes that one :burn:.

It is very obvious there are some people who post here who have no idea what it's like to live with someone like KC. That's not your fault, good for you that you've never had that special kind of relationship, I wish no one ever had to go through it. But for others to imply that GA OR CA are responsible for what CA subjected Caylee to. Just burns me up.

To say CA didn't do enough to protect Caylee, :burn: I believe with all my being that Caylee was CA's life, if she only knew half of what that baby was going through there is no doubt in my mind she would have locked KC out of the house in a heartbeat. Yes, parental love can be blind but also when someone like KC is only letting you see what she wants you to see... there are no special glasses you can look through to see the truth. CA could only see what KC let her see. CA said herself she never knew KC and Ricardo "dated", when KC was shacked up with TonE, CA thought KC and Caylee were with Jeff (an old friend from HS) and his parents! The few times Caylee didn't sleep in her own bed, CA thought she was with a Nanny. Yes, she didn't know who the nanny was, but CA was trying to make KC into a responsible parent, how responsible could she be if CA over looked her every move? CA has to live with her blindness for the rest of her life, don't make it any worse than it is.

Saying the A's just needed to report KC to family services and Caylee would have been saved is so very naive. My ex took our 5 y o daughter into a pool bar. He left her bellied up to the bar drinking Shirley Temple's while he drank beer and played pool all afternoon, into the nite. This was "father-daughter bonding'' in his book. Did I call CPS? You can bet your a&& I did. Did it help? NO, no, no. They checked the place out and discovered it served finger food. That made it a "family establishment" and there was nothing they could do. To the credit of social worker who checked out the place, she did try to explain to my ex this wasn't the healthiest place for a 5 y o to be, but she couldn't force him to stop, nor could she threaten any retaliation if he wouldn't take her advice.

A short time later my (now 6 y o) daughter came home and told me (excitedly) that she and a little boy (age 8) got punished by her dad for having SEX, evidentially it wasn't the first time they were caught in the act, (hence the punishment) later she told me the next time they "had sex" she got to be on top. For just a minute think about how it would feel to know your child, your cherished baby daughter, at 6 years old had been introduced to a completely grown up world. I thought her innocence had been stolen forever and I thought the little boy must have been witness to something horrendous (in my eyes) to let this be something for him to know how to do. Once again I find out from CPS there is nothing they can do for my daughter (if there was 3 years between the kids ages they could have helped her). As it turned out for this little boy knew, penetration wasn't one of them. One good thing came out of it, the little boy it turns out had been abused and he was able to be helped out of the situation, because of my phone call. CPS is not the be all and end all to saving our children. If we're lucky we get someone who cares, and tries, and does what they can in their limited abilities with in the limits of the law.

All we can ever do as loving parents or grandparents is the best we can do. Don't hand out blame anywhere except to the guilty party. In this case KC Anthony.

That is a horrific story! And if you couldnt get anything done then the A's did not stand a chance that's for sure. Thank you for that insight. I can see why this would anger you.

Good post, MMB. In reality, the A's had very little chance of getting custody of Caylee without more to go on. They weren't aware that Casey was hanging around at her friend's apartments when she claimed to be working, but even if they were, what law says a parent can't take a child to visit friends? Casey wouldn't have lost her rights because of the stealing, it didn't affect Caylee's well being which is the only thing CPS is concerned with. Caylee was, by all appearances, well cared for, well nourished, clean, healthy, happy, and wanted for nothing. There was nothing to indicate that Casey was violent and certainly not that she was capable of murder. Honestly, I think CPS would have laughed in Cindy's face if she'd called and many of us, if the situation had ended there, would have been laughing too.

MMB, I totally agree with your rant.
I would like to also add that there is no handbook to parenting. Just because one parent does something one way, and the neighbors the opposite, it doesn't make either right or wrong.
What has gotten out of control IMHO is the way our own children are being educated in schools and in public about child abuse. Maybe it should be mandatory that parents receive help if their adult child with children is acting or doing in a manner that could potentially harm a child, but that doesn't happen, most of the time, parents are not helped until something bad happens! Blame it more on society than each parent who has a child do something terribly wrong no matter how well their raising were. Right now, it is not okay to spank your kids, its not okay to send them to bed without dinner. I thank god everyday for the busted lip my father gave me when I was 13 for calling my mother the "b" word! I deserved it, and learned my lesson, (about the time I hit the floor), and never done it again. The first time I was sent to bed without dinner, I got mighty hungry and decided it wasn't worth doing again..
Cindy and George may have been doing the best the system allows them to do. We don't know what punishment she got, we don't know that they didn't regularly take her car away, or refuse to babysit while she went out..all we know is snips of what has went on since May. The bottom line is, we will never know what has went on in Casey's life, how she was raised.
Caylee looked healthy to me, she looked like a normal little girl who was Cindy's life. Now, IMHO, the only way Cindy would turn against Casey was if Caylee was hurt at the hands of Casey, and Cindy would have seen the scars, bruises from that..I almost bet my last dime that if that were the case, Cindy would be the one in jail right now, and not Casey..except Caylee would still be alive..

What makes me really upset about this whole situation is the way we judge the parents in many circumstances when something like this happens (myself included) I had to take a step back today and think about what I was feeling before I typed it...I will not blame the parents for Casey's behavior for the simple fact that when I turned 18, my parents couldn't do chit with me, I run my life, not them, and I know that is the attitude most 18 year old kids take once that big birthday roles around. That doesn't mean their parents had the hand in the way they act today, my parents did the best they could, and I did what I wanted to..
It really is the time for something to end all of this..

Good post, MMB. In reality, the A's had very little chance of getting custody of Caylee without more to go on. They weren't aware that Casey was hanging around at her friend's apartments when she claimed to be working, but even if they were, what law says a parent can't take a child to visit friends? Casey wouldn't have lost her rights because of the stealing, it didn't affect Caylee's well being which is the only thing CPS is concerned with. Caylee was, by all appearances, well cared for, well nourished, clean, healthy, happy, and wanted for nothing. There was nothing to indicate that Casey was violent and certainly not that she was capable of murder. Honestly, I think CPS would have laughed in Cindy's face if she'd called and many of us, if the situation had ended there, would have been laughing too.

In AB. the child protection laws aren't much better!!! It is all about keeping the family together and offering support. It takes a heck of alot to get a child taken away from their natural parents! ITA that the A's cannot be held responsible for what they didn't know. Are they supposed to stalk their adult child? Nothing will convince me they thought she was capable of this or I believe Cindy would have stalked her!!! Behavior after the fact, different topic..but I do not believe their actions in any way caused the death of that child!

My rant about this case is the assumption by so many people that the A's are somehow raking in huge profits for this tragedy and enjoying it!!! The second rant is the "Lee is the father story!" I find that hard to swallow and particularly cruel that it is perpetuated for no other reason than his making LE having a supoena to get his DNA and something his pathological liar of a sister said to a boyfriend to get attention! Unless there is proof that matters, it should be dropped! Why is that the only thing that people believe from KC's mouth? Because Caylee looked like Lee? Well just great!! My son is the spitting image of my brother...so....This case is enough of a mess, why muddy the waters with a speculation that could literally ruin someone's life? (Like it hasn't been shattered enough in the first place) Okay..I think I am done. Happy New Year everyone!!!

First time poster so I hope I am doing the correctly.

My rant is this....even if KC is crazy, whacko, whatever. No doubt she killed poor Caylee (accident or intentional).....but it just blows my mind that she could deal with leaky, horrific smelling remains....it baffles me. I don't care how nuts she is.......she is a PSYCHO to deal with that. I can't get past it.

And to go right out and act like a love-struck teeny-bopper chasing her boyfriend. AH described her as annoyingly giddy.

:chicken:

My rant about this case is the assumption by so many people that the A's are somehow raking in huge profits for this tragedy and enjoying it!!! The second rant is the "Lee is the father story!" I find that hard to swallow and particularly cruel that it is perpetuated for no other reason than his making LE having a supoena to get his DNA and something his pathological liar of a sister said to a boyfriend to get attention! Unless there is proof that matters, it should be dropped! Why is that the only thing that people believe from KC's mouth? Because Caylee looked like Lee? Well just great!! My son is the spitting image of my brother...so....This case is enough of a mess, why muddy the waters with a speculation that could literally ruin someone's life? (Like it hasn't been shattered enough in the first place) Okay..I think I am done. Happy New Year everyone!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Carefully thinking about what I want to RANT about:
I'm mad that the Anthonys probably will never have to work again because of the money they will rake in from Caylee's death.
I'm mad that Casey gets to sit in jail and order from a list of items for her comfort while her little daughter is still at the county morque waiting for someone to take her remains.
I'm mad that the Anthonys are still standing behind their murdering daughter even though the facts have hit them in the face like a sledgehammer.
I'm mad that a precious little girl will never know what her life could have been because of a mother who thought she was a bag of garbage to be thrown away.
I'm mad that all of the Anthonys are not sitting right there in the same jail as Casey because they all covered up the truth and caused Caylee to lay in a garbage bag for 6 months.
I'm just mad and I don't plan on getting over it anytime in the near future!

I would like to also add that there is no handbook to parenting. Just because one parent does something one way, and the neighbors the opposite, it doesn't make either right or wrong.
What has gotten out of control IMHO is the way our own children are being educated in schools and in public about child abuse. Maybe it should be mandatory that parents receive help if their adult child with children is acting or doing in a manner that could potentially harm a child, but that doesn't happen, most of the time I thank god everyday for the busted lip my father gave me when I was 13 for calling my mother the "b" word! I deserved it, and learned my lesson, (about the time I hit the floor), and never done it again. The first time I was sent to bed without dinner, I got mighty hungry and decided it wasn't worth doing again..
Cindy and George may have been doing the best the system allows them to do. We don't know what punishment she got, we don't know that they didn't regularly take her car away, or refuse to babysit while she went out..all we know is snips of what has went on since May. The bottom line is, we will never know what has went on in Casey's life, how she was raised.

I almost bet my last dime that if that were the case, Cindy would be the one in jail right now, and not Casey..except Caylee would still be alive..

What makes me really upset about this whole situation is the way we judge the parents in many circumstances when something like this happens (myself included) I had to take a step back today and think about what I was feeling before I typed it...I will not blame the parents for Casey's behavior for the simple fact that when I turned 18, my parents couldn't do chit with me, I run my life, not them, and I know that is the attitude most 18 year old kids take once that big birthday roles around. That doesn't mean their parents had the hand in the way they act today, my parents did the best they could, and I did what I wanted to..
It really is the time for something to end all of this..

I tried to snip some of this for space only. ITA with most of your rant. And as it pertains to this case, I'm sure C&G did the best they could, it's what parents do and most of us turn out OK in spite of our parents screw ups. With KC, C&G could have been perfect parents and in the end it wouldn't have mattered. She is who she is in spite of the A's best efforts.

My rant is that it is NYE and I have no champagne. LOL Wasn't JBean supposed to bring that tonight?! Happy New Year!

Now, back On Topic:

I am ranting about the PIs and the videotaping of the scene where Caylee was found.

Do I think they have been pretending about the sightings of an Alive Caylee? Yes. Do I think they have cashed in on it? Yes. Do I believe they knew Caylee was in that field behind the A fam house when they shot that video? Yes.

Thanks CW I just bolded your whole darn post because you are so right. If nothing out of the ordinary had happened to Caylee on June 16, had CA tried to get custody, many of the people who post here would be calling her a meddling annoying woman who's out to malign her beautiful, young daughter who should be allowed to raise her daughter as she sees fit. The A's can't win.

My rant is that it is NYE and I have no champagne. LOL Wasn't JBean supposed to bring that tonight?! Happy New Year!

Now, back On Topic:

I am ranting about the PIs and the videotaping of the scene where Caylee was found.

Do I think they have been pretending about the sightings of an Alive Caylee? Yes. Do I think they have cashed in on it? Yes. Do I believe they knew Caylee was in that field behind the A fam house when they shot that video? Yes.

Here ya go SS, :toastred: it's dry at my house too. DH hit the hay at 9 pm, dd is with friends waiting for the ball to drop. (45 more minutes here. Happy New Year 2009)

Oh BTW I agree, It's pathetic the way so many people have taken advantage of the A's. No one can tell me JB didn't know now. He's :footinmouth: one too many times. I wonder how he's gonna try to spin this?

Now, back On Topic:

we have champagne.
we'll share a glass with you. Happy New Year!
:toastred:

Now, back On Topic:

No champagne here tonight, but I am planning to celebrate with some fine absinthe. I'm certainly willing to share if you like. Please do have a happy and healthy New Year :)

Thanks, Stagehand! I will be glad there was no champagne here tomorrow when everyone else is trying to get rid of their headaches. LOL Happy New Year! Enjoy!!

My first rant of this day is that Caylee's body was found 20 days ago, and she hasn't been laid to rest yet. I am so angry that a living person who is confined to jail can be more important than laying this child to rest, and then, the defense isn't through with the body yet, BS, Christmas is a vacation for the living, not the dead, GEt off your bottoms and allow this baby to be buried!:furious:

I am going to have to second this rant. I get hotter and hotter each day that goes by with no news of any funeral/memorial arrangements for Caylee. I can't believe that whatever needs to be done by the defense couldn't have already been done, it couldn't take that long as she was only bones when found! Holiday or not, this should have taken priority as Caylee has been laying out in the elements for what...over 6 months! Give this beautiful child a burial already and let what is left of her body rest in peace! I do not blame G and C for everything that happened to Caylee before June 15 BUT by God are they not in charge of her now??? I am waiting for them to do right by her now. :furious: :furious: :furious:
MOO

Yep, I wonder too why LE didn't put forth more effort to get *some* truth out of KC those first days.

Seems like every lie LE pointed out they allowed KC to simply answer 'un-huh'

When LE pointed out her job @ Univeral was a lie, next question shoulda been, Where do you work ??

Same thing about the apartment.....this units been empty for months.. Where having you been leaving your daughter ??

LE ( I'm sure) gets lied to alot, it would seem they would of asked more short, direct, questions.

I get frustrated, and I am not certain why, when Caylee is referred to as a "tot". It seems so impersonal or somemthing, to me, at least. There have been other young children to go missing, and I can't remember them being referred to as a "tot". I wonder how that got started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member