Rant About the CASE Here! Get it off your chest.#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I pose a question? It is something that has been bothering me for quite a while now, and the poster above who called them "grifters" hit home with me. It's an unsettled feeling that I have about this family. There is something there that I can't quite place my finger on and it runs deeper than just the pathology and dysfunction that runs rampant within this family. I know that this question is neither here nor there concerning the crime that KC commited but I'm just curious.
The more that I read about this family, they reminded me in an around about sort of way of "Irish Travellers". I had experience and contact with that group of people when I lived in NE GA, they reside mainly in NW SC. I'm not thinking that the A's are Irish travellers...not at all. However, there is something that is not right about their lifestyle. If there have been threads about this please give me a link? I cannot find them.

Same with me, nice house, beautiful name brand toys etc, cars, gas, insurance,furniture,pool.......live so well, yet GA hardly worked. CA nurse supporting 2 adults and a baby.............and now no one working? Where did all the money come from just to say keep the house going?
Why did GA have to resign, retire in Ohio? Why can't he keep a job?
Why would they not know kc didn't work? All kc boyfriends.....so many unanswered questions..............Kc pregnancy and all other things secret from family..........like no family, just the 4 of them. Odd really odd........
IMO

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL WS'ers

I agree about the Irish Travelers.

Today I made spritz cookies with my kids. I wondered what Caylee's favorite Christmas cookie was, and if anyone in her family cried thinking about how she loved certain cookies. Did they cry when they got her stocking out, or did they even decorate for Christmas? Did they think about what they were going to get her for Christmas, and then have the cold truth slap them in the face?

Last night I was up in the middle of the night, listening to my kids breathing as they slept. Does anyone wake with a start in the A house, thinking they heard Caylee cry or cough? All these little things go through my mind, and I wonder how the As are making it through all of this.

Caylee should be at home dancing around the Christmas tree and filled with excitement thinking about Santa's visit later this evening. She should be opening gifts and playing with her new toys. Instead that poor baby is lying in a cold, metal drawer at the funeral home.

I hope KC enjoys her seat in hell!

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I haven't found a thread that applies. I've been thinking of something for awhile and have searched for the answer in many threads.

I don't post very often because I teach full time, but catch up on the news of Caylee every day if I can on WS.

Okay, so here's my question: Did someone refer to a media link where it was mentioned that George was staring into the woods near their home, before Caylee's remains were found? I keep thinking that I read a link about that, but can't seem to find it. I keep wondering if it was the same spot where Caylee was finally found. If so, that makes me much more suspicious of GA.

Does anyone else remember this? HELP!

Thanks in advance!:)

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I haven't found a thread that applies. I've been thinking of something for awhile and have searched for the answer in many threads.

I don't post very often because I teach full time, but catch up on the news of Caylee every day if I can on WS.

Okay, so here's my question: Did someone refer to a media link where it was mentioned that George was staring into the woods near their home, before Caylee's remains were found? I keep thinking that I read a link about that, but can't seem to find it. I keep wondering if it was the same spot where Caylee was finally found. If so, that makes me much more suspicious of GA.

Does anyone else remember this? HELP!

Thanks in advance!:)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74450&highlight=woods

Don't let KC take away your feeling s of "peace" and "love". KC has destroyed her daughters earthly life and her family's chance of ever having anyhing close to a normal life ever again. However, Caylee is not laying on a "cold metal table"-her little remains are! Caylee is right there with the reason that we are celebrating this holiday!
Don't let KC and her evil victimize you. She is locked away and most definetly is not going to enjoy her "warm meal" (most facility meals don't arrive warm), she'll probably dine on her commisary treats! As for gifts, I'm not sure what she is allowed to have? Good question-anyone know? The one thing KC wanted she will never have-control! She wanted to call the shots in her life, but Caylee stood in the way. Now, Caylee is gone and she will forever be a prisoner being told what is for breakfast, lunch and dinner, when she can shower, when she can watch tv, when she can have a short look outside, when she can use the phone (she will never text ever again), etc.
Think of Caylee this holiday and make sure you tell your family and friends how much they mean to you. Give extra hugs and kisses-memories are the best presents to give and they don't cost a thing!!! Have a Merry Christmas for Caylee, she would want you to!

TY, Essies. Great rant for today.

We have Josh Groban's 'Noel' cd playing really loud, and his angelic voice is making all of us here feel a bit closer to Caylee and the angels watching over her.

Same with me, nice house, beautiful name brand toys etc, cars, gas, insurance,furniture,pool.......live so well, yet GA hardly worked. CA nurse supporting 2 adults and a baby.............and now no one working? Where did all the money come from just to say keep the house going?
Why did GA have to resign, retire in Ohio? Why can't he keep a job?
Why would they not know kc didn't work? All kc boyfriends.....so many unanswered questions..............Kc pregnancy and all other things secret from family..........like no family, just the 4 of them. Odd really odd........
IMO

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL WS'ers

I am only guessing and am only posting this in response to the above, but I would imagine that law suits and settlements are involved. They can be quite lucrative and we have already seen how quick these people are to threaten "legal action".

I'v snuck into my bathroom to post. MSNBC is doing a 1 hr. show aired now. Can't believe that I'm stll drawn to W/S on a day that requires me to be on top of things. Purple Hearts to all care providers today. Merry Christmas to all!!!!

ok, I want to discuss this case so bad, and see what other people have found. But I am so annoyed with the merging of threads. Geez, when a thread has 5+pages discussing one thing, then another 7+discussing another, why cant they just have their own threads. There are 171 photos, way too much for one thread! The search on the site is not the greatest, but atleast works best to search for threads rather than post within threads. I think all this think of caylee stuff is great but cant we put those threads in an area with polls, and how does this affect your family type post.
TOOOOOO Much MERGING!!!!!!!

I am only guessing and am only posting this in response to the above, but I would imagine that law suits and settlements are involved. They can be quite lucrative and we have already seen how quick these people are to threaten "legal action".

I can answer this a little bit. Not because of being able to find this with a thread, which it should be its own thread titled "discuss emails in doc..., or discuss email between cindys mom and her sister"

Actually I'll just give ya a link that discusses finances, dicorces, etc.
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:rGfnSBf17B8J:blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/13.pdf+caylee,+record,+07/14/08&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us

Thank you, JBean!!! I thought I was going crazy. Doesn't look like it is the same place, does it?

Merry Christmas to all, even in the midst of this sad situation.

I can answer this a little bit. Not because of being able to find this with a thread, which it should be its own thread titled "discuss emails in doc..., or discuss email between cindys mom and her sister"

Actually I'll just give ya a link that discusses finances, dicorces, etc.
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:rGfnSBf17B8J:blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/13.pdf+caylee,+record,+07/14/08&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us
:eek::eek:

WOW, THIS IS A BOMBSHELL:bang:eek:mg! Where did you get this?

May I pose a question? It is something that has been bothering me for quite a while now, and the poster above who called them "grifters" hit home with me. It's an unsettled feeling that I have about this family. There is something there that I can't quite place my finger on and it runs deeper than just the pathology and dysfunction that runs rampant within this family. I know that this question is neither here nor there concerning the crime that KC commited but I'm just curious.
The more that I read about this family, they reminded me in an around about sort of way of "Irish Travellers". I had experience and contact with that group of people when I lived in NE GA, they reside mainly in NW SC. I'm not thinking that the A's are Irish travellers...not at all. However, there is something that is not right about their lifestyle. If there have been threads about this please give me a link? I cannot find them.

Kat, I do know what you mean about the Anthonys. The impression I get is they are a closed unit with secrets, and I don't think they just started being this way recently. Cindy doesn't seem to get along with her siblings; I don't know about George. They both seem to consider themselves 'special', in that they don't think they necessarily have to tell the truth unless it serves their purpose. I did look up the surname 'Plesea' (Cindy's maiden name), and it appears to be of Romanian origin. Isn't that where 'gypsies' originated?

i don't know what it is about this case but there are certain words that just irritate me when i hear/read them used over and over again.
here's a list (i reserve the right to come back and add more)

-pressor
-absolutely
-misconstrued
-klee (the spelling is obnoxious)
-bombshell
-commissary
-incest
-hinky and hinky meter
-flurry
-pings
-ummmm, ahhh, errrrrrr, and any other variation of the like
-decomp
-tot mom

ok, that's all for now, feel free to add your own :crazy:

i don't know what it is about this case but there are certain words that just irritate me when i hear/read them used over and over again.

-pressor
-absolutely
-misconstrued
-bombshell
-commissary
-incest
-hinky and hinky meter
-flurry
-pings
-decomp
-tot mom

:boohoo::slap::eek:ther_beatingA_Dead:eek:fftopic::bowdown:

-pressor
-absolutely
-misconstrued
-bombshell
-commissary
-incest
-hinky and hinky meter
-flurry
-pings
-decomp
-tot mom

Coco, how about these:

-squirrels
-pizza

I can't remember where I saw it on the internet today, one of the major news sources (like Fox Orlando or orlandosentinel.com), but they showed video from outside the home. Inside the home someone was holding up a device that was flashing an orange light and the media said it was most likely a device that is looking for planted bugs inside the home. You can clearly see this on the video.
Now, IF the family is so innocent, why are they acting sketchy about what LE hears them talking about in the home?!!! They ARE innocent right?! They have nothing to hide, just like there daughter doesn't, RIGHT??? What seems wrong with this picture????

attg, what's wrong with the pictue is that we live in a country that has a free society. I haven't committment any crimes but I don't want any LE bugs in my home either. Because the Anthonys object to the possibility there is a surveilence device in their home does not make they guilty of anything. In fact, you're suggesting if they are innocent, that they keep proving it. That's not how the system works. The Constitution of the US guarantees us freedom and the right to privacy. However, the regulations being placed into the Terrorist Act is slowly taking them away.
Surely, LE has a job to do and can petition the court for searches and devices to overhear what's going on in the home. But, even that tatic has strict rules and regulations and limits.
jmo

ok, I want to discuss this case so bad, and see what other people have found. But I am so annoyed with the merging of threads. Geez, when a thread has 5+pages discussing one thing, then another 7+discussing another, why cant they just have their own threads. There are 171 photos, way too much for one thread! The search on the site is not the greatest, but atleast works best to search for threads rather than post within threads. I think all this think of caylee stuff is great but cant we put those threads in an area with polls, and how does this affect your family type post.
TOOOOOO Much MERGING!!!!!!!
Don't even get me started on what I am annoyed with.
This thread is not to whine about us moderators or for you to declare what threads you deem proper or necessary. It is impossible to make everyone happy. Threads are started on the same topic 10 or more times a day, so we merge to cut down on the number of threads. If you don't want to read a long thread where other people have posted their thoughts on something, then start in the middle. If you don't like tributes to caylee then don't read them.

But,I did look for the email discussion for you and found the topic was locked. So I bumped another one and opened it up if anyone is interested in rehashing out that topic again.

Merry Christmas and please do NOT respond to this post it is not what the thread is for,if that's ok with you.

attg, what's wrong with the pictue is that we live in a country that has a free society. I haven't committment any crimes but I don't want any LE bugs in my home either. Because the Anthonys object to the possibility there is a surveilence device in their home does not make they guilty of anything. In fact, you're suggesting if they are innocent, that they keep proving it. That's not how the system works. The Constitution of the US guarantees us freedom and the right to privacy. However, the regulations being placed into the Terrorist Act is slowly taking them away.
Surely, LE has a job to do and can petition the court for searches and devices to overhear what's going on in the home. But, even that tatic has strict rules and regulations and limits.
jmo

I'm wondering when the FBI got involved...........legal federal wire tap put enforce? I remember LE/FBI someone putting up a camera when kc was out on bail.........could wiretap happen then?

Totally OT for the Caylee forum, but maybe not, as I just can't believe there are people out there like this who fib? I am darn proud of my family tonight for standing up.

<much of the story snipped... >

Long/Short is that we had an honest to Goodness hit & run in the church parking lot on Christmas Eve. By chance, we were driving TaterTot's car as she was last parked in our driveway.

< Much more snipped...>

The Gent left, with many Witnesses noting the irrational behavior. And about 30 minutes later, te Gent came back to park for Mass.

And after the wonderful Mass, many family members spoke with him and got insurance details.

Yes, he DID know that'd he'd done thousands of dollars worth of damage to his own Intrepid and TaterTot's car both, but he gave this up as an excuse for leaving the scene, "I am in the Choir and I forgot my sheet music, and I didn't want to hold Father up."

Much discussion ensued, but I a most proud of TaterTot's input, "Sir, you are an Adult. And you had the opportunity here to guide and to show what is means to take responsibility. I respect that you were diligent in your duty to the church, but, in this case, I really do think Father would have understood. I forgive you, but I will not stop being mad at you until you admit that you did the wrong thing."

Out of the mouths of Babes.

I figure KC might have had an ear tuned into that conversation about taking responsibility and forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487