Rant about the CASE **NO DISCUSSION/Replies** JUST RANTS #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I need to rant a bit before I try to post elsewhere, after watching the memorial...

A's - Please spare me the whole "we've found God" thing. Reportly you were not church people before this- JG evens mentions how KC tried to put on a show of believing in order to fit in with his family. How hypocritical of you and this church to spout all the acceptance and forgiveness stuff, while simultaneously banning people from attendance? Including RG, a fellow minister, and someone who truly cared about Caylee ?!? And LP, who bailed your dtr out of jail, when no one else would? Who searched for poor Caylee's little body, when no one else would? This should not have been about who thinks KC is guilty or innocent- It should only have been about Caylee and comforting those whose hearts she has touched!!!! And speaking of touching, why weren't you comforting your husband at the end of the speeches, rather than leaning on and acting all flirtly with the man at the podium, CA? Why did George have to wedge himself in to try to sing along?

BC- you have insinuated yourself into the A's life. If you are truly a friend of poor GA, as he seems to think you are, why have you not thrown the KFN people out of the picture, knowing they are taking advantage of a grieving family, especially GA-getting him to be a spokesman for them, as a way to make himself feel useful....You're setting him up for more distress.....How will GA handle it when he finally comes to realize they are taking advantage of his grief and guilt, and just using him to line their pockets? You are an attorney, GA's attorney, and an officer of the court- such shenanigans from KFN should not be tolerated by you.

KFN- The fact that poor GA even mentioned Sherry & Dennis while speaking at this memorial almost made me throw something at the tv.

Enough for now- will have to rant more later.......

I felt like I was watching a nominee acceptance speech laden with political innuendos and cliches today. Just that the nominee was Casey and her victory was getting away with murder for the time being. She was unable to attend but was there on closed circuit TV on her lawyer's computer.

Document dump. Please, please, please, document dump.
Lanie

My rant is that I don't understand why people are so insulted that Baez didn't show up for the memorial. Why would anyone want the murderers lawyer at the service?!! If I were the family of a slain toddler, I would not want the murderers lawyer there.

Hopefully now we can focus on other missing children cases... by the way, Lee your sister is the murderer. And the Prosecution has more than speculation Cindy. My 2 centsXX

My rant is that I can't find a factual list, or note taking of what was said that the service. I don't want to read 2,000 posts and everyone's opinions to find bits and pieces of the memorial.

What is with all the shamrocks? for kc? that was a kc symbol!
During the songs and the video, I would be sobbing..........
I would have to be carried out of the memorial, CA looked ok.
LA saying I am broke, my family etc.......NOT, it's all for CAYLEE!
Why wasn't Caylee buried by now? or has she and it is secret?
BTW, secret, private burial would be great with loving people only.
I'll be satisfied when kc gets the DP. MOO
JB talked to media...........
He just might show the memorial to kc from computer.
Send letters to kc, are you kidding me?

My rant is that an opportunity for damage control by the Anthony family was disguised as a memorial service for Caylee. :furious:

I am so over the A's------but----- I think the side-show is just beginning--

Caylee is in the best place for her- God love her-

My rant is this: I am tired of the place the remains were located being called THE CRIME SCENE. I am tired of the memorial being called a FUNERAL.

I also do not understand why so many in the media refer to Caylee needing closure so she can 'rest in peace.'
MO is that Caylee went to a better place the moments of her death and we all know that was about seven months ago.

Guess this ole granny is just easily irritated.

I really feel that the Anthonys did this memorial service NOW to garner sympathy and hope to sway 1 potential juror to save KC's butt!! They see KC as a victim in this as well, someone who accidentally let the girl die and covered up for her actions.

I also think the whole CMA thing was the reference to the bracelet they are now hoping to sell similar to the Lance Armstrong bracelets that were selling like hotcakes. This way they can turn a profit to pay for KCs defense.

MOO

My rant LP having his memorial on the same day and same time as the Anthony family.He had a lot of nerve but im glad not many showed up.LP should be ashamed of himself. Today was Caylees day it was a very beautifull memorial.Caylee was and is loved by her family.I lost it when Lee said he was broken.I was so glad thousands showed up and the trouble makers stayed away.If all the negativity could be turned into helping families who are going thru losing a child or having a missing loved one that would be a more fitting way to honor Caylee then bashing all the people she loves.

JMO, but grieving is such a personal, private thing ........... the "show" today screamed hypocritical to me. I compare it to this Scripture -

Matthew 6:5-6
“And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Well, they're damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Post a 'RANT' and move on, no replies or discussions.
Thanks

:furious:Rant, this memorial is to sway sympathy for kc?
IMO, nice but staged,,,,,,,,,,more for kc than Caylee
wonder how much money the family is getting for kc defense?
end of rant, I'll be back...........:furious:

Although there were many genuinely touching and beautiful points to this memorial service today for Caylee I too was absolutely mortified to have Casey's name brought up. It was the complete context actually that really pi$$ed me off as IMO it was incredibly shallow, tasteless, shameful and inappropriate today of all days!

And I don't ever wanna hear the word MISCONSTRUED AGAIN!!!! Casey get it through your noggin that LE AND SA'S offices haven't misconstrued anything in the murder of little Caylee Marie and you will pay for what you have done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jajanes