Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to LA and KC's myspace messages--they joked about getting Dad a book. "The Dummies guide to getting a job."

Pd said that is was the 15th that ca choked csa and he thinks she left then but ga states the 16th he saw them leave together? I find that strange, If my mom did that to me I would of left it has really happened to me and I did just to calm down and cry etc.

According to LA and KC's myspace messages--they joked about getting Dad a book. "The Dummies guide to getting a job."

They are so heartless where is there heart where are the feeling emotions etc everyone seems so bitter!
Dad is das day regardless I would at least get a card. I wander if la gave his dad a card?

I think that JB is very cruel to allow the GP's to believe their Caylee is alive. We can expect that from KC..she is a psycho, what's his excuse. He knows the score and he should at least be making some attempt to ease the GP's to the ultimate outcome. What is Cindy going to do by the time the trial comes? She is going to be completely gone! In the meantime he reports phony leads, phony hope, all in the name of protecting his client? I don't think so. I think he is perpetuating a crime and should be viewed as such. Even an attorney is not above the law.

Hi Canada. I believe that someone else said it much more eloquently in a previous thread that this is the lamest, cheapest & grundgiest way of getting out of paying for a full page ad. Limelite! I know from experience that it is not easy to take an attorney to task. Or LE. I admire the Hutterites: they are looking out for one another - not just themselves. Just....I really can't see myself in black polka dots, no bangs, don't speak German and hate the smell of cow manure. Too bad.

Pretty well known that GA and CA have had their issues, and still are! I'm thinkin' CA was po'd at GA for whatever reason (his fed-up with KC attitude, his balking at her control of him, pick one of many!) and decided to "punish" him by taking the apple of his eye (dear little Caylee) away from the house on Father's Day and with her for the day while she and Caylee went to see her own dad.

LA and KC being self-centered as they are, figured, well, if mom isn't sticking around for Father's Day, why should we?

I can understand CA going to visit her day for Father's Day, but criminy, even with George working, there could have been some sort of celebration in honor of GA before she had to leave for Mt. Dora, less than an hour away from her home, maybe had all the family their for breakfast, but at least SOMEthing for him.

Yeah, I think no celebration at all for GA by all his family who lives so close (hey, some of them under the same roof) is gauche. Tres gauche. Not that anyone in the family has personified class...

Ok, I really do enjoy humour.

BUT,

And I am not innocent of spewing some out there for public consumption.

BUT, are we crossing some lines of decency?

Get it, got it, agree on the squirrel story. --> It doesn't jive. It is ridiculous and it is not credible.

BUT,

Reducing the decomp evidence/smell of a little, tiny, innocent, defenseless Toddler to this degree of humour is a bit tasteless, yes?

(Not arguing your emotions or the point,) But could we please exercise some degree of honour and respect for Caylee in this process?

Black-humour is normal, and reasonable, but my rant tonight is that people are taking it way too far, without really thinking beyond squirrels, and squirrel comments.

Caylee is gone. And the smell from the Pontiac WASN'T related to squirrels, as much as we'd all like to kid our-selves.

There is a time & a place for black-humour - and the decomp smell just ain't the place. That was a vibrant, lovely, beautiful little girl - one who would be in a play in elementary school, earn swimming badges, get homesick while at summer camp, suffer over her first 'love' in grade 7, badger her parents (Grand-Parents?) for mani-pedi, dress, purse, and acceptance for her Prom Date.

It IS worthy of thought, and even black humour, but we're going way, way out of line here.

That squirrelly smell was Caylee - and she had a future ahead of her.

(Not terribly concerned if this makes me hated. This is whacked.)

Pretty well known that GA and CA have had their issues, and still are! I'm thinkin' CA was po'd at GA for whatever reason (his fed-up with KC attitude, his balking at her control of him, pick one of many!) and decided to "punish" him by taking the apple of his eye (dear little Caylee) away from the house on Father's Day and with her for the day while she and Caylee went to see her own dad.

LA and KC being self-centered as they are, figured, well, if mom isn't sticking around for Father's Day, why should we?

I can understand CA going to visit her day for Father's Day, but criminy, even with George working, there could have been some sort of celebration in honor of GA before she had to leave for Mt. Dora, less than an hour away from her home, maybe had all the family their for breakfast, but at least SOMEthing for him.

I agree Just curious what happened for mothers day, I bet that was a big celebration for cs and ca?

I just think something is not right about this case with the whole family Now when I heard ca crying it sounded ligit she was upset and you can tell she has lost a lot of weight and this is getting to her!

I just cant wait for the conclusion the end or some truths! Not half truths just real truths!

If this would of happened to anyone else they would be in jail by now. I just can't see why people wanted her to be bailed out WHY? she is not helping, she gets to sleep in her bed take a shower eat what she want has some freedom All of them have lawyers why don't a big attorney step up and work with LE who is CAYLEE voice! where is she sleeping what is she eating who is taking care of her this is SO SAD!

You know, that is just rude!

On Cindy's B-Day, LA said he had other plans but 'stopped by' cos she's his mother and that's what you do. These 'kids' are both so self centered!:eek:

Has anybody stated that CA or CLA or LA or CA di anything for george on fathers day? I just cant see a daughter not giving her dad a hug and saying happy fathers day! Or did I miss something? I no that ca took caylee to her dads at nursing home but what about ga did he not get a card or a happy fathers day from his kids just wanted to know?

I don't remember which, but in one of CA's interviews she stated that GA did not want to celebrate Fathers Day. She didn't give a reason why. Very sad really.

BUT,

Get it, got it, agree on the squirrel story. --> It doesn't jive. It is ridiculous and it is not credible.

BUT,

Reducing the decomp evidence/smell of a little, tiny, innocent, defenseless Toddler to this degree of humour is a bit tasteless, yes?

(Not arguing your emotions or the point,) But could we please exercise some degree of honour and respect for Caylee in this process?

Black-humour is normal, and reasonable, but my rant tonight is that people are taking it way too far, without really thinking beyond squirrels, and squirrel comments.

Caylee is gone. And the smell from the Pontiac WASN'T related to squirrels, as much as we'd all like to kid our-selves.

There is a time & a place for black-humour - and the decomp smell just ain't the place. That was a vibrant, lovely, beautiful little girl - one who would be in a play in elementary school, earn swimming badges, get homesick while at summer camp, suffer over her first 'love' in grade 7, badger her parents (Grand-Parents?) for mani-pedi, dress, purse, and acceptance for her Prom Date.

It IS worthy of thought, and even black humour, but we're going way, way out of line here.

I don't think that ANYONE here was making any kind of mockery of what the smell was..I think that he original question was asking if someone hit a squirell to see if it left a smell, no different than those who did the pizza test knowing it wasn't pizza..
My apologies if anything I said about squirrels hit you the wrong way, I can assure you, it was not meant at all in that manner..:blowkiss:

BUT,

BUT,

I too, was referring to the smell of dead squirrel. No one would joke that way about Caylee. It's a very emotional case for everyone - I think you just maybe let your thoughts run to places our words weren't intending.

:)

I don't think that ANYONE here was making any kind of mockery of what the smell was..I think that he original question was asking if someone hit a squirell to see if it left a smell, no different than those who did the pizza test knowing it wasn't pizza..
My apologies if anything I said about squirrels hit you the wrong way, I can assure you, it was not meant at all in that manner..:blowkiss:

And I changed my avtar sorry if it offened anyone and no this is not a laughing matter It's about caylee, but its so hard when you hear the stupid lies that ca says! Sorry too!

BUT,

BUT, Reducing the decomp evidence/smell of a little, tiny, innocent, defenseless Toddler to this degree of humour is a bit tasteless, yes?

This family is a case study in disfunction and how that lead to a baby losing her life. Maybe the story of how not to raise your kids...

:liar: + :slap: + :argue: + :curses: + :bateyes:= :behindbar:

BUT,

BUT,

No one was doing anything other than mocking Casey's ridiculous stories. To extrapolate that to say anyone was mocking Caylee takes a pretty convoluted stretch.

BUT,

BUT,

:truce: We know that. We absolutely care about what happened to Caylee or we wouldn't be here. The squirrel comments are making fun of the ridiculousness of Casey's & Cindy's statements. We acknowledge the horrible smell of the car was Caylee's decomp in the trunk, not some dead squirrels or rotting pizza, okay?

My personal rant is that the media keeps calling Caylee 3 years old, when Caylee obviously died before reaching her 3rd birthday- she was 2- 21/2 if you want to be exact!

I don't remember which, but in one of CA's interviews she stated that GA did not want to celebrate Fathers Day. She didn't give a reason why. Very sad really.
There was no mention of Casey being by the house till later on the 15th (grandma and Caylee swimming, Casey gets a towel). George worked that night so I doubt if Casey even saw him if she was there at all. I don't recall if LE even asked George in his interview where Casey was that day..hmmm...anyone remember where GA said his daughter was? Important dates serve as a trigger...surely he remembered where she was.

:truce: We know that. We absolutely care about what happened to Caylee or we wouldn't be here. The squirrel comments are making fun of the ridiculousness of Casey's & Cindy's statements. We acknowledge the horrible smell of the car was Caylee's decomp in the trunk, not some dead squirrels or rotting pizza, okay?

My personal rant is that the media keeps calling Caylee 3 years old, when Caylee obviously died before reaching her 3rd birthday- she was 2- 21/2 if you want to be exact!

I am annoyed by that too. Nancy Grace keeps saying 3 year old over and over, as well as all of the media. I believe she died while still 2! They did not advance madeline mccan's age in the media (she was missing during her birthday too). It just bugs me too!

Also, i think KC watches alot of tv because the "characters" she creates seem to be celebrities or TV characters. Like Juliette Lewis, and then she named ZG sister Samantha (Samantha on Sex and the City). I think she just pulls these names out of nowhere. She never gives ordinary common names like Sue or Mary or something.... it is Juliette... Samantha.... geez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB