Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all correct and right.

I've done my own share of denigrating and mocking this absurd cast of characters.

I just have some personal difficulty in transferring the decomp evidence else where.

No offense, disrespect, or slamming meant in towards anyone.

That's just where my personal boundary hits a brick wall; and where I can't bypass my internal logic meter to forget all of the other oddities and craziness of this case.

That's my personal brick wall.

It comes down to that. I have faced death, yet even though I have never smelt it; in this case, I can inhale the scent of a bright future snuffed out.

And, it does really bother me deep inside.

Again, no offense at all, intended - this is just my rant.

KC - fair game
CA - also fair game
All other peripheral - proven - entities --> also fair game

But, the smell of a Toddler's life diminished - it just isn't funny to me, personally.

Squirrels or no Squirrels - Caylee was dishonoured - greatly, and abysmally.

end of rant.

I am annoyed by that too. Nancy Grace keeps saying 3 year old over and over, as well as all of the media.

I just found out why! I was reading the transcipts of tonight's Nancy Grace show, and apparently in the 911 call from Cindy- Cindy said Caylee was 3, and that's why it stuck!

You're all correct and right.

I've done my own share of denigrating and mocking this absurd cast of characters.

I just have some personal difficulty in transferring the decomp evidence else where.

No offense, disrespect, or slamming meant in towards anyone.

That's just where my personal boundary hits a brick wall; and where I can't bypass my internal logic meter to forget all of the other oddities and craziness of this case.

That's my personal brick wall.

It comes down to that. I have faced death, yet even though I have never smelt it; in this case, I can inhale the scent of a bright future snuffed out.

And, it does really bother me deep inside.

Again, no offense at all, intended - this is just my rant.

KC - fair game
CA - also fair game
All other peripheral - proven - entities --> also fair game

But, the smell of a Toddler's life diminished - it just isn't funny to me, personally.

Squirrels or no Squirrels - Caylee was dishonoured - greatly, and abysmally.

end of rant.

Maybe you would prefer the siggy of another poster (Magic cat) I think, addressed to Casey that says "she was your daughter, not a squirrel". Same idea, expressed differently.

This is REALLY bugging me.. Why are LP,RD, and the female colleague that they had placed in the house not on the witness list? Apparently LP has all of this inside info and detectives flew to them to get statements; so...What is the deal here? Has LP compromised himself as a witness by being so public?

This is REALLY bugging me.. Why are LP,RD, and the female colleague that they had placed in the house not on the witness list? Apparently LP has all of this inside info and detectives flew to them to get statements; so...What is the deal here? Has LP compromised himself as a witness by being so public?

Else, their statements might be more relevant and held in reserve to bloster future charges, (homicide in varying degrees, manslaughter, vs. the existing neglect charges?)

One can only hope. :)

I keep forgetting that everything that has been released is in regards to the neglect charges! I must have murder on the mind..I went to the photo site. I don't think I should have done that so late at night.It will be very difficult to sleep with those images in my mind.

I keep forgetting that everything that has been released is in regards to the neglect charges! I must have murder on the mind..I went to the photo site. I don't think I should have done that so late at night.It will be very difficult to sleep with those images in my mind.

West? East?

Rockies, Muskokas or Islands?

Banish the picture from your mind, and dream of Home.

I live in Alberta. That's west. Things are very different here when it comes to "high profile crimes". If this exact crime happened here, it would all come out something like this...
July 16th
Anchor 1:: In the news today, we have a very weird story about a toddler that goes missing and mother does not report it for 31 days. Then it is actually the grandmother who makes the report! The mother has lied to police and is not cooperating. Expect charges.
Anchor 2: Wow that is weird! We'll be hearing alot about that I bet..OKay, now back to sports....

four mos later...Anchor 1: Well, remember that story we told you about back in July,about the mother blah blah, who lost her child and lied, well a jury has been selected and trial will start in two weeks..
Anchor 2: Yeah, I remember. That was a weird one wasn't it..Well, we should be hearing alot about that I'll bet! Alright, now back to sports!...

You get the idea...

I live in Alberta. That's west. Things are very different here when it comes to "high profile crimes". If this exact crime happened here, it would all come out something like this...
July 16th
Anchor 1:: In the news today, we have a very weird story about a toddler that goes missing and mother does not report it for 31 days. Then it is actually the grandmother who makes the report! The mother has lied to police and is not cooperating. Expect charges.
Anchor 2: Wow that is weird! We'll be hearing alot about that I bet..OKay, now back to sports....

four mos later...Anchor 1: Well, remember that story we told you about back in July,about the mother blah blah, who lost her child and lied, well a jury has been selected and trial will start in two weeks..
Anchor 2: Yeah, I remember. That was a weird one wasn't it..Well, we should be hearing alot about that I'll bet! Alright, now back to sports!...

You get the idea...

1. Ralphie :) (Baby, RK - for a tipsy Bugger, he's always been decisive, from Mayor to Premier --> no middle ground)
2. if you're in the Calgary region, you must also offer up praise to the LE Yuri-Mates that are/were Sykes & Crabbe

(Go Stamps! Or Flames!)

[None of this Eskimo/Oiler schmoo will be on this newscast...] :blowkiss:

On topic: I believe that you are correct, this would play out quite differently in the land of tar sands.

Or we could shift the case over one province and let ICBC (icky-bicky) handle the car issues. :rolleyes:

Wasn't sure where to put this, so I'll say it here...

I just read that KC has officially submitted a Not Guilty plea in the case of the check fraud charges. HUH?! Don't they have her on video using Amy's checks? How does that work? I don't really understand why/when people choose to plead not guilty even when there is substantial evidence that they commited the crime.

So this got me to thinking about what KC did to Amy. It's chilling the way KC posed as Amy's best friend while simultaneously ripping her off. In their text messages KC kept calling AH "love" which is a term of endearment. Telling AH that she would come over and help her look for the money (the $400 that went missing the week before AH left for Puerto Rico). Telling AH for nearly two months that she was going on this vacation, even up until July 11th. There's a text message saying something like 'I need to get my happy *advertiser censored* over there with you.' Meanwhile, KC was writing checks from AH's account.

This pathological liar stuff is just blowing my mind. Can't seem to grasp the concept of it!

That's my rant. Thank you :)

I think we should all slow down a bit since CA was named a suspect. Although we all feel LE has evidence against CA they have not shared with us, we are basing our conclusions on all of her lies. The lies do seem to point toward her guilt, but unfortunately it is not against the law to lie unless she lies on the stand. I seriously doubt JB will let CA testify in her own behalf for that very reason. That may very well be why CA still seems so smug. Until LE presents evidence to her that will convict her she thinks she can continue to lie her way out of it. Why not? She knows it has worked for years!

You can be charged and prosecuted for lying to LE, Casey already has been charged for it, yes? Impeding an investigation?

You may want to alter your thread title.. while you can't be prosecuted for murder for lying alone, you can be prosecuted for lying/misleading a police officer, something she already did and admitted to while being interrogated by police (about why she purposely misled law enforcement to Universal).

Edit: Otherwise, you're going to get responses like the three of us that just posted. LOL!

All of her lies to LE have been proven as such, and body or not, will help to convince a jury of her guilt.

I stand corrected. :bang: I knew that, don't know why it didn't register with me when I made the post.:waitasec:

I am hoping that anyone and everyone who has done the same in this case is also charged and held accountable. Although I feel sorry for the Anthony's loss, I think that they have crossed the line from protecting their daughter to intentionally lying, costing the tax payers money, taking LE away from other criminal investigations, etc. Their actions went from unconditional love to criminal behavior.

I thought when you take the stand you are sworn to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? So if she lies, which we know she will then why can't and why shouldn't she be prosecuted? Doesn't really matter any way she will raise her hand and still lie.

Seeker is right, my thread should have read she cannot be prosecuted for murder based on her lies alone. LE will have to produce evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper