Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have stated numerous times, Cindy is my favorite NUT in this case.

I shamefully enjoy watching Cindy's spin. Sometimes she reminds me of a child trying to convince herself and everyone else that there has to be logical excuses for the evidence.

But in the end, I think we're going to see much more of Lee and his activities and lies that aren't being brought to light just yet. That's a sneaky dude right there.

I felt much like you do Txlady, until I heard what GA had to say in his interview about chasing KC when she left in her mothers car. That leaves a lot of unanswered questions. How KC got to the house to get her mothers car, how they eventually got CA's car back, and why CA didnt' want GA to follow KC. And also that CA lied to LE about it. Now I am wondering if CA didn't have some involment in the cover up to some extent.

I shamefully enjoy watching Cindy's spin. Sometimes she reminds me of a child trying to convince herself and everyone else that there has to be logical excuses for the evidence.

But in the end, I think we're going to see much more of Lee and his activities and lies that aren't being brought to light just yet. That's a sneaky dude right there.
Oh yeah. Casey got a larger share of Cindy's mental disorder, but Lee still managed to get a little too. Lee is no boy scout.

When Casey goes to prison (I am being positive and telling myself that LE will have enough evidence to prove this OR poor Caylee's remains will surface) I wonder if she'll try to hook up with Scott Peterson? They'd actually make quite a good match, don't you think? Casey: what comes around, goes around. I believe in karma, you spiteful b*tch!!!!:dervish:

I could be wrong about this, but to me, it is simple. When the Anthonys made their statements, they were merely stating what they believed at that time. To my knowledge, they have been cleared as to having anything to do with Caylee's disappearance. Cindy's statements were inconsistent, but I don't believe they were outright lies... just what she had been told by her lying daughter. What they have said to the media since then, cannot be classified as lies, they were not under oath. That can't be prosecuted as obstruction of justice.
If Cindy washed those pants, knowing that they could be evidence, that's different, however she DID call LE to come pick them up... so by doing that, they gave her a pass. Every spokesperson for LE that I have heard so far has stated the Anthonys are not under suspicion for anything. They have said that they cooperated fully. Does not sound to me like they intend to charge them with obstruction or lying under oath.
Like I said, this is just my opinion, and I could be wrong. But LE knows that they are under tremendous pressure, and hurting right now because of Caylee being missing. They know it is next to impossible for them to accept that Caylee is probably dead. I don't believe they would be callous enough to charge them with anything under those circumstances.
I know that many will disagree with me, and that's okay. But none of us really know how we would react if we had to face the same situation, do we? And also... think about this... most of us claim to love Caylee and want her to be found. Yet we never knew her at all... these grandparents were with her every day until June-whatever... she was their pride and joy. Think about how much harder this is on them than it is us. We can only imagine how sweet and precious she is.... they lived it!!!!

Good post. The Anthonys are struggling to deal with something that is unbearably painful, something I hope no one here ever has to deal with. Are they making mistakes? Sure, but they are also grieving and under a lot of stress and pressure. It disturbs me greatly that people have absolutely no compassion or understanding of their pain. Those poor grandparents, they have lost their granddaughter whom they loved very much at the hands of their daughter whom they loved very much. Their lives have been destroyed and they will never know happiness again. I'm so sick of hearing, "I would have sympathy for them except (fill in the blank)." What's wrong with having sympathy for them inspite of (fill in the blank). Their actions are being guided by their pain and fear, why can't people see that?

I hate it that Casey looks so smug and looks like she thinks she's special. What is going to really frost me is WHEN she is convicted and goes to prison, she will have a whole boatload of 'penpals' who will enable her to coninue to feel privileged. I would bet she is already getting letters from people all over the country, telling her they love her, offering her marriage proposals, etc. How many high profile convicted murderers got married in prison??? Ted Bundy and one of the Menendez brothers, did if I am not mistaken. I will have to double check that but needless to say, she will have her own special fan club and there won't be anything we can do about that.

I believe that Cindy's actions are guided by the guilt she must feel that she didn't try harder to keep Caylee close to her and Casey in the home.

I used to feel compassion for Cindy, but it's hard. I do feel more for George.

Yes, she does act exactly that way, which doesn't make her a bad person, it makes her a person who can't face the pain of what's happened in her life.

I believe that Cindy's actions are guided by the guilt she must feel that she didn't try harder to keep Caylee close to her and Casey in the home.

I used to feel compassion for Cindy, but it's hard. I do feel more for George.

ditto.

Yes, she does act exactly that way, which doesn't make her a bad person, it makes her a person who can't face the pain of what's happened in her life.

imo...she takes it further than I can believe sometimes. Denial is understandable. Lying is not.

You know... A part of me wants to slap her into reality and another part of me wants to hug this woman tight and just cry, knowing she is suffering one of the worst pains of all pains.

I have stated numerous times, Cindy is my favorite NUT in this case.

When the sadness of the case gets to me and I need to lighten up, I look to Cindy for entertainment. And while I sometimes want to strangle her myself and can barely listen to her recite Casey's lies, Cindy doesn't usually disappoint.

The Anthony's are a bag of mixed nuts, for sure, but I agree with others that Cindy is my favorite nut. She is one strange cookie, for sure.

...followed by George who states in his interview with LE, "And that's the dog gone truth!" George reminds me of William Macy in Fargo who planned his wife's kidnapping while using phrases such as, "You're darn tootin!"

Casey's lies will be used in the murder trial to show 'consciousness of guilt'.

I am just dying to see Cindy on the stand in the murder trial. She has lied so much, including in the bond hearing. I wonder if she will tell the truth to avoid perjury, obstructing justice, etc. Or if she'll just keep on lying because she seems to feel she is above the law. Should be extremely interesting.

I think George will be honest on the stand. And oh boy, what happens then between Cindy and George? If Cindy lies, and George tells the truth, Cindy will be extremely angry.

And what if Cindy lies and Lee also is honest? I can just see Cindy stomping out of the court room in a fury.

I'm so much more fascinated by Cindy than by Casey. Casey is a typical, boring, run of the mill sociopath and murderer. She lies without reaction.

Cindy does show reaction when lies. Funny looks on her face, voice gets higher, talks a lot. Much more interesting person.

I think BeanE says it best...this about sums it up for me anyway.

You know... A part of me wants to slap her into reality and another part of me wants to hug this woman tight and just cry, knowing she is suffering one of the worst pains of all pains.

You and me both. Reality is going to be a very difficult, if not impossible, thing for her to accept. She may never be able to do it.

My parents considered Mother's Day and Father's Day to be created for the purpose of boosting retail sales and as a family, we never celebrated. My siblings and I never needed a special day to visit my parents, buy them things or take them to supper. We felt that any day was a good day for doing those things. We never thought we were being heartless or gauche by celebrating our parents throughout the year instead of selecting one day. I am not defending the Anthonys. I am only saying that different people have different customs (as well as different opinions) and all are equally valid, appropriate and should not be denigrated simply because they are different. jmo

You and me both. Reality is going to be a very difficult, if not impossible, thing for her to accept. She may never be able to do it.

It's funny how my humanity speaks up at the most inopportune times. In the beginning hearing the 911 calls, I felt so much sorrow for her. Then as she parroted Casey's lies, I began to think she had an involvement. With the latest recorded interviews coming out, I feel that sorrow again. I hear her voice, her denial and feel the need to help her brace for the inevitable pain she is about to endure.

I've got the feeling her mind is going to take her into a deep, dark place that she may never recover from.

Who can accept that their own child killed their grandchild?

I'm not excusing her behavior but I sure wouldn't want to be in her shoes.

Casey's lies will be used in the murder trial to show 'consciousness of guilt'.

I am just dying to see Cindy on the stand in the murder trial. She has lied so much, including in the bond hearing. I wonder if she will tell the truth to avoid perjury, obstructing justice, etc. Or if she'll just keep on lying because she seems to feel she is above the law. Should be extremely interesting.

I think George will be honest on the stand. And oh boy, what happens then between Cindy and George? If Cindy lies, and George tells the truth, Cindy will be extremely angry.

And what if Cindy lies and Lee also is honest? I can just see Cindy stomping out of the court room in a fury.

I'm so much more fascinated by Cindy than by Casey. Casey is a typical, boring, run of the mill sociopath and murderer. She lies without reaction.

Cindy does show reaction when lies. Funny looks on her face, voice gets higher, talks a lot. Much more interesting person.

I so agree with this. Didn't Cindy at one point, talking about Casey, say lying wasn't a crime? That to me just goes to show her attitude about lying. Well, actually it is a crime, Cindy, if you lie on the stand or to police.

Cindy's lies and the tampering with evidence and the refusal to give police evidence they need such as the credit card statements go far beyond normal behavior for someone who is simply in denial. If that's denial and she truly believes Caylee is alive, then why lie or otherwise obstruct the police?

Good post. The Anthonys are struggling to deal with something that is unbearably painful, something I hope no one here ever has to deal with. Are they making mistakes? Sure, but they are also grieving and under a lot of stress and pressure. It disturbs me greatly that people have absolutely no compassion or understanding of their pain. Those poor grandparents, they have lost their granddaughter whom they loved very much at the hands of their daughter whom they loved very much. Their lives have been destroyed and they will never know happiness again. I'm so sick of hearing, "I would have sympathy for them except (fill in the blank)." What's wrong with having sympathy for them inspite of (fill in the blank). Their actions are being guided by their pain and fear, why can't people see that?

Great Post!:clap:

Cindy did not develop her personality overnight, nor because of what happened with her daughter and granddaughter. This is who she is, it seems to me, controlling and playing fast and loose with the truth. While I may have some empathy for her having lost her granddaughter, she still is not someone whom I would ever choose for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB