Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What really bothered me was Cindy's treatment of TES and her refusal to give them an item for their dogs to have scent. This is more than just denial. I often wonder how dogs would have reacted to those pants that Cindy washed.

Sympathy for Cindy went out the window as lie after lie was uncovered. As she withheld information that could of possibly helped find Caylee. Denial only goes so far, throwing roadblocks, destroying evidence, withholding information, and misleading the police who are trying desperately to find your granddaughter is not denial its an intentional act that has hampered this case.

Good post. The Anthonys are struggling to deal with something that is unbearably painful, something I hope no one here ever has to deal with. Are they making mistakes? Sure, but they are also grieving and under a lot of stress and pressure. It disturbs me greatly that people have absolutely no compassion or understanding of their pain. Those poor grandparents, they have lost their granddaughter whom they loved very much at the hands of their daughter whom they loved very much. Their lives have been destroyed and they will never know happiness again. I'm so sick of hearing, "I would have sympathy for them except (fill in the blank)." What's wrong with having sympathy for them inspite of (fill in the blank). Their actions are being guided by their pain and fear, why can't people see that?

I agree with you to a point, Chilly. IMO people are expressing their anger and frustration about the fact that EVEN THOUGH they know that Casey killed their precious granddaughter who was obviously the center of their universe, they are DEFENDING HER. They've told mistruths in order to protect her, washed evidence and bailed her REPULSIVE body out of prison. Sorry, but if Casey was my 22 yr old daughter she would either be in a hospital, critically wounded by my hands, or sitting in jail. I have little sympathy for someone like Casey and cannot understand HOW someone could defend her!!!!

I believe it is posted in websleuth: The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. - Albert Einstein.

Thanks all, folks!

What really bothered me was Cindy's treatment of TES and her refusal to give them an item for their dogs to have scent. This is more than just denial. I often wonder how dogs would have reacted to those pants that Cindy washed.

Why does this bother you? She is hurting. Maybe she didn't want to face it at that time. Can anyone on these posts honestly say how they would react if they were in the A's shoes. Come on. No one knows unless they have gone through this and I pray no one has here. JMO.

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts.

What a selfish, selfish b%@&h!!!!

Rant for the day....R-e-s-p-e-c-t and Boundaries. Human beings need to grant one another the respect that is their due. Happily, that comes naturally to most of us. I find respect lacking in the interchanges of the Anthonys, both within the family and without. The names Casey calls AR and allows herself to be called, the snot head reference to her daughter are outstanding vocals for the attitude but the night time stealth at Amy's, the criminal conversion of a GIFT check from her grandparent, the theft of the checks from Amy's car, the unpermitted use of Tony's jeep, the exhibitionism at after hours Fusian, the cussing of Christina and Cindy, cash stolen from anybody & everybody, the naming of Jesse as father to her baby, every act, every gesture, every utterance tell me respect was never a currency in Casey's life. I also recall the day-one rudeness toward the press from Cindy. There is no respect toward any of the people involved in this case, no matter what their role and that includes LE. And no respect in her expectations of individuals and the public at large. As for boundaries, it is conspicuous that Casey moves into people's apartments and belongings and assets without hesitation, as though she was entitled. It is part of Cindy's controlling nature that she invaded the lives of family members and Jesse's life too. Even in her police interview, she invaded the officer's space and then made the spurious comment, "I didn't mean to intimidate you." If good fences make good neighbors, Cindy would say just let me trample this for you.

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts.

What a selfish, selfish b%@&h!!!!

Oh my, where did you read this at??

OMG...what a day..Normally I wait until really late to my rant..but tonight, it must come now..I need to let out some steam!
Today, while on another thread, I came across this thread
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72442&page=2
SS's words, help me through the day..I told myself that since my husband was off work today, I would let him handle baseball practice, so that I didn't miss anything..But after reading SS's words, I changed my mind thank god, and said that no matter what news comes in while I am gone, I can catch up later.
At the practice today, one of the mothers was there with her son and seemed different from other days..She said that her brother had died this morning, but she wanted to keep the children in their normal activities to help them through it. This is a caring mother who in her deepest time of grief, put her children above her own needs..
All the parents there tonight were so happy to be together, with their kids enjoying watching them play baseball. These are all parents I am so happy to be associated with.

I come home, and the first thing I log in to find, is what Baez said about the non good it would do Casey to tell what she knows..
:furious::furious:HOw Dare any human being say such a thing..I don't care what his job is...I am livid that he doesn't care enough about this child to come up with something that isn't so cruel..
Its okay..what goes around comes around..and I pray it does..I pray he never has another defense client for the rest of his life. I pray he becomes a child advocate instead of an advocate for clients who kill their children..:furious:
I voted today for Casey to go to prison for the rest of her life..God, that statement has made me change my mind. I would push each 3 of those viles of lethal injection in her myself if I could.
Thank god that there is so many parents out there who truly care about their children above all others..Too bad Caylee couldn't choose her parents..:furious::furious:
Justice must be served, and soon! It just must be!

If Baez plays his cards right he will end up pretty famous once this is all said and done

It is absoloutely driving me crazy wondering what is going on in that house! How can they all be just sitting there together. I cant even fathom it.

Baez has caused as much of a circus as any of the others. His comment about Casey
not talking makes everyone that cares about Caylee look stupid. He knew the truth from
the beginning and we ALL kept hoping and praying that Caylee was still with us somehow, someway......what a waste.....Baez and Casey!!!!! You day is coming and coming soon.

Wasn't sure where to put this, so I'll say it here...

I just read that KC has officially submitted a Not Guilty plea in the case of the check fraud charges. HUH?! Don't they have her on video using Amy's checks? How does that work? I don't really understand why/when people choose to plead not guilty even when there is substantial evidence that they commited the crime.

So this got me to thinking about what KC did to Amy. It's chilling the way KC posed as Amy's best friend while simultaneously ripping her off. In their text messages KC kept calling AH "love" which is a term of endearment. Telling AH that she would come over and help her look for the money (the $400 that went missing the week before AH left for Puerto Rico). Telling AH for nearly two months that she was going on this vacation, even up until July 11th. There's a text message saying something like 'I need to get my happy *advertiser censored* over there with you.' Meanwhile, KC was writing checks from AH's account.

This pathological liar stuff is just blowing my mind. Can't seem to grasp the concept of it!

That's my rant. Thank you :)
i just got to the end of SP [GREAT GRANDMOTHER] she told the detectives that around the time that KC was gone with caylee, she recieved 2 messages on her telephone answering machine. she said they were strange ...she said it was a child gibberish and with ''a whole lotta'' noise in the background. a few days later she got the second call again ''it sounded like a little kid''.she said it sound like a recording... the first thought i had.. maybe this is what JG heard when he was speaking to KC... could KC have played that recording in the background to her great grandmother and also played it to JG to give the impression that Caylee was still around?

i just got to the end of SP [GREAT GRANDMOTHER] she told the detectives that around the time that KC was gone with caylee, she recieved 2 messages on her telephone answering machine. she said they were strange ...she said it was a child gibberish and with ''a whole lotta'' noise in the background. a few days later she got the second call again ''it sounded like a little kid''.she said it sound like a recording... the first thought i had.. maybe this is what JG heard when he was speaking to KC... could KC have played that recording in the background to her great grandmother and also played it to JG to give the impression that Caylee was still around?

Seems really "thought out" to me. But who knows?

Don't get excited as you read this - this is just me telling you my train of thought just now.

I'm watching my local morning news program on our local FOX affiliate and they had the teaser for the Mike & Juliet show that's coming up next. Usually on Fridays, they have a segment that discusses legal cases and Geraldo is usually on with Janine Piro (no idea how to spell that). Well, they stated that Geraldo won't be on today because "he has an emergency" ... some "breaking news" and said that they'll tell us what that is during the show. Unfortunately, I have to leave before then but wondered if it had something to do with Casey. Anyone else that might see M&J and hear what Geraldo's breaking news is this morning, can you please post it here? Thanks a million! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber