Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get excited as you read this - this is just me telling you my train of thought just now.

I'm watching my local morning news program on our local FOX affiliate and they had the teaser for the Mike & Juliet show that's coming up next. Usually on Fridays, they have a segment that discusses legal cases and Geraldo is usually on with Janine Piro (no idea how to spell that). Well, they stated that Geraldo won't be on today because "he has an emergency" ... some "breaking news" and said that they'll tell us what that is during the show. Unfortunately, I have to leave before then but wondered if it had something to do with Casey. Anyone else that might see M&J and hear what Geraldo's breaking news is this morning, can you please post it here? Thanks a million! :)

I get that show here so I'll watch it and let you know. I think that the breaking news might be the presser about the economy and bailout but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Somewhere I read that there were 2 drugs that KC was investigating on the internet, cloroform and Zanex. I could have read this in the last transcripts that were released, I can't recall.

My thought is, KC might have used Zanex to zonk Cayle out so she could go partying. If so she could have used the term "She's with Zanny" to mean, "She is been Zanex'd".. Thoughts on this???

I'm watching the M&J show right now and they already had a segment on with Jeanine P. and two other guys who they mentioned were replacing Geraldo, but they only talked about the debate, OJ's trial, the arrest of the moo cow, and the man that went beserk at MacDonalds....no mention of Caylee or any breaking news concerning Geraldo or the case.....still 20 min. left though

i just got to the end of SP [GREAT GRANDMOTHER] she told the detectives that around the time that KC was gone with caylee, she recieved 2 messages on her telephone answering machine. she said they were strange ...she said it was a child gibberish and with ''a whole lotta'' noise in the background. a few days later she got the second call again ''it sounded like a little kid''.she said it sound like a recording... the first thought i had.. maybe this is what JG heard when he was speaking to KC... could KC have played that recording in the background to her great grandmother and also played it to JG to give the impression that Caylee was still around?

I was thinking along the same lines. I have so many recording of my lil girls voices on my phone.
It was so cute how Kc's gran said that she had erased the messages , but she still had the tape which had been taped over, but they might still be able to retrieve it somehow.
Maybe someone had been explaining to her how LE can find deleted files on pc's.
She seems like a real sweetheart who has had a really rough couple of years, and its set to get worse.
Casey has left behind so many victims.
Also, just had another thought.... cindy hadnt wanted LE to talk with her parents because she didnt want them dragged into it. Maybe Cindy does know something, and justs doesnt want to say it because she fears that she could then lose her mum and dad on top of everything else....does that make sense?

M&J show over now...not one word about Geraldo's breaking news or Caylee.

i just got to the end of SP [GREAT GRANDMOTHER] she told the detectives that around the time that KC was gone with caylee, she recieved 2 messages on her telephone answering machine. she said they were strange ...she said it was a child gibberish and with ''a whole lotta'' noise in the background. a few days later she got the second call again ''it sounded like a little kid''.she said it sound like a recording... the first thought i had.. maybe this is what JG heard when he was speaking to KC... could KC have played that recording in the background to her great grandmother and also played it to JG to give the impression that Caylee was still around?
This reminds me of people who have said they received calls from people after they have "passed". Strange I know.

No more strange than the guy who died on impact in the train wreck in LA recently and his phone dialed each of his family members' numbers for the next several hours up until the time he was found in the wreckage. They never found the phone and could not account for why it happened.

I come here everyday with the hopes of seeing Casey arrested....

what do they do in the house all day? Are any of them working?

Someone needs ti give KC some advise about taking pics she needed a victoria Bra Sorry! Had to say It!

i was thinking about starting a poll to see if we needed any more polls
concerning this case.......:laugh:

then i realized that might get me banned......well not really but it might have

but i vote we have no more polls

:eek:

just kidding -- poll away :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Somewhere I read that there were 2 drugs that KC was investigating on the internet, cloroform and Zanex. I could have read this in the last transcripts that were released, I can't recall.

My thought is, KC might have used Zanex to zonk Cayle out so she could go partying. If so she could have used the term "She's with Zanny" to mean, "She is been Zanex'd".. Thoughts on this???

Welcome to WS EclecticArtist! Many WSers have theorized about this possibility...we just don't know yet! If you're interested in this line of reasoning, scroll back through some older threads - there are many that focus in on this subject! :)

(me too)! :waitasec:WHY are all of these old polls and threads resurfacing?

My rant for today:

Why are a bunch of old threads getting bumped today?

I have a question..Since Caylee has been declared deceased, isn't it inappropriate for fundraising to continue looking for a live child? What would the funds be used for? Would they go to TES? It hasn't sounded like that to me and I just think it is sick that any organization, MB would continue this. It is not even helpful to the family. It contributes to the collusion they are sharing with a sociopath and drags other innocent, well meaning people into it.

I have a question..Since Caylee has been declared deceased, isn't it inappropriate for fundraising to continue looking for a live child? What would the funds be used for? Would they go to TES? It hasn't sounded like that to me and I just think it is sick that any organization, MB would continue this. It is not even helpful to the family. It contributes to the collusion they are sharing with a sociopath and drags other innocent, well meaning people into it.

I'm 99.9% sure no funds are being released to TES from any "trust" for Caylee.

The whole discussion on this is here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72409

My rant for today:

Why are a bunch of old threads getting bumped today?

LOL. I myself went back through some of the old threads. Nope, didn't post to bump them though...so quit throwing stones! I specifically went back to see when the last post was to the thread setting out KC's substantial truths. Guess what? Haven't been any added in quite a while! Imagine that!

But I've gotta rant, too, since that's why I came back to this thread. Why, oh why, can the whole nation, and other parts of the world know where this case is headed? I hate saying I believe Caylee's dead, but I do. And I so believe big charges are coming soon. Why in the h3ll can't C&G see it? Sure, maybe they're trying to protect KC. Why? I am a Christian; I believe in God; I believe in the basic good of mankind. But I'm still incapable of understanding why they are protecting the one responsible for the death of their only grandchild. :furious::furious::furious: Thanks for listening. I needed that.

LOL. I myself went back through some of the old threads. Nope, didn't post to bump them though...so quit throwing stones! I specifically went back to see when the last post was to the thread setting out KC's substantial truths. Guess what? Haven't been any added in quite a while! Imagine that!

LMAO I was told it was because new threads were being merged with old threads. I have no idea but it is driving me crazy. It is interesting though that everything seems to keep coming around and around again.

LMAO I was told it was because new threads were being merged with old threads. I have no idea but it is driving me crazy. It is interesting though that everything seems to keep coming around and around again.

I think we need to couple it with boredom, too! :crazy: Nothing big today; I couldn't even find a 'daily update thread,' and we're all busy revisiting old stuff. Hoping to see something in a new light maybe? But if they are merging threads, I wish they'd put dates on them or something. I, too, have seen some of the old ones pop up, and I rush to them thinking there's really big news. Not!

heh yeppers the old polls that keeping floating to the top are annoying moi :p

So, if you start a new poll robot, I think it will be your corpse I'm trying to figure out where to hide on that thread over yonder! lol

Now CINDY has stated that lying is not a crime, or something to that effect,

Maybe Cindy should ask Martha Stewart how that goes...:razz::loser::bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members