Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder this thread is to rant about the case..not other posters. It is also a place to post random ideas that you want to get out there, but don't need their own thread.

No one wants the Anthonys to make a dime off their daughter or their dysfunction as a family. But dang Casey's lying ways are so attention getting. I'm sure she could go down in Ripley's Believe It or Not as worlds most outrageous lier.

I don't think she shoukld get a dime either but it would make a great movie. My suggestion is to get Spielberg, TrueTV, and some educational documentary co. to sign her on providing all the money goes to:

A.) to Equ Search

B.) LE and the training of Cadaver dogs

C.) The Body Farm

D.) The creation of an organization to help parents with children who lie. In fact not just parents but teachers and therapists as well.

It would have a real office staffed by trained people as well as a web site with on-line active help. It would teach people how to take charge, how to disciplin and how to resolve family issues that might be contributoing to the pathology. It would also train select qualified individuals (such as "Clean Home' and 'Nanny 911') to actually go into candidates homes to observe and instruct.

Methods of dealing with the problem would be discussed as well as preventive measures. For instance I loved one poster's method where she told her children to always look her in the eye when they talked because their pupils mwould get big as saucers when they lied. And she could always tell when they were lieing because they would look away.

The documentary could include information re "The Secret Life of Plants" which is the basis for lie detector tests and newer technology showing how the brain waves alter when a person lies. Also to include speech paterns, handwriting analysis and whatever else is out there.

How 'bout it?

I hope they do not make a movie about her. That only fuels her need for attention. She is loving all this media craze about her. She got her wish, it is not about Caylee in her mind any longer, it is all about her.

I get that show here so I'll watch it and let you know. I think that the breaking news might be the presser about the economy and bailout but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Thanks for looking for it, gigi. Unfortunately, it must not have been about this case as things are the same today as they were yesterday. :banghead:

My rant is about the people at WDBO. GEEZ! If I were this inept at my job I would be replaced! What do these people do all day? Aren't they supposed to be investigating this case and know the facts about it? Every single time NG asks one of them a question they either simply repeat the question, are very vague, or say, "Well, we really don't know...." Sometimes they even give the wrong answer! Isn't it their job to know? I could answer questions about this case better than these people, and so could most of the other WSers here. Sorry, but DO YOUR JOBS PEOPLE!

My rant is about the people at WDBO. GEEZ! If I were this inept at my job I would be replaced! What do these people do all day? Aren't they supposed to be investigating this case and know the facts about it? Every single time NG asks one of them a question they either simply repeat the question, are very vague, or say, "Well, we really don't know...." Sometimes they even give the wrong answer! Isn't it their job to know? I could answer questions about this case better than these people, and so could most of the other WSers here. Sorry, but DO YOUR JOBS PEOPLE!

They're probably not really reporters, just someone who reads on air off the state AP wire or other stories written by actual reporters.

I remember lots of posts in different threads of sleuthers very curious about Caylee BackPack......
THE ONE George said he saw Caylee had on the 16th of June when Casey & Caylee left for the day. In Cindys sworn statement on 8/4 (have to verify the date.) she is going over the timeline again with LE. She refers to the day the car was picked up from Johnsons towing company. SHe is very clear in her statement that Caylees backpack (the one) was in the car. She also describes the contents of the backpack. She says it was not amongst Caseys belongings that Lee picked up thenext early morning hours at Tonys Apt.

Even though this is from Cindys taped interveiw. I was not sure where to put this important fact. Again Caylees backpack is accounted for and I was not sure if anyone posted this yet or which thread it belongs. I found the taped interveiw in a thread here, but the link is to a livestream site. I hope someone puts my posts in the proper thread or starts a new one* cause I think its very important for all to know as many were asking about this backpack George saw them leave with. So therefore searchers would not be looking for this.

I'm confused... you say that THE backpack was found in the car, but not with the things at Tony's... when was it supposedly in the car? During the time KC and Caylee were missing or when the car was found?

I'm confused... you say that THE backpack was found in the car, but not with the things at Tony's... when was it supposedly in the car? During the time KC and Caylee were missing or when the car was found?

I am saying the backpack (Caylees with the monkeys) was amongst the items left in caseys car at the tow yard. Caseys BP was in her things at tonys apt when Lee picked up her stuff. This is all in the interview.

Remember all the searches, posters were asking if this was her backpack etc etc. Or what was on the backpack ........there were just lots of questions about this backpack and its whereabouts. So I wasnted to put it out there that that key peice of info is confirmed.

Because they know their granddaughter is dead, and instead of seeking justice and a proper burial for her, they're covering for their lying daughter instead. Lionel Dahmer and Mark Hacking's father I have compassion for, they didn't cover for their sons' crimes!

I'm wondering if there's been anybody who's been in this type of situation (parent of someone who did such a horrible crime) who has reached out to the A's. Would Cindy and George even be willing to talk to them I wonder?
It could help them come to grips with reality imo.

VB

They're probably not really reporters, just someone who reads on air off the state AP wire or other stories written by actual reporters.

According to their site these people are the actual reporters. Also, they KNOW they are going to be on national TV each evening. Wouldn't you think they would be a little bit better prepared???

7/16/08 the police processed Casey's phone

Nokia RH-87 model 2610 cellular phone IMEI 011191/00/075157/2

Ringtones:

10/29/07 19:46:04 TheJoker.mp3
Steve Miller Band

11/30/07 23:14:14 InTheAirTonight.mp3
Phil Collins

12/7/07 22:49:10 MyDecember.mp3
by Linkin Park

12/28/07 13:34:44 NothinButAGoodTim.mp3
by Poison

1/3/08 13:34:26 DirtOffYourShould.mp3
by Jay-Z

1/16/08 20:29:52 Shimmer.mp3
Fuel lyrics?
Shawn Mullin lyric?

2/5/08 22:22:10 Driven.mp3

2/19/08 19:54:00 Audio000.amr

3/16/08 20:46:18 Lapdance.mp3
N.E.R.D

3/16/08 20:48:40 SheWantsToMove.mp3
N.E.R.D

3/30/08 19:08:16 TheWayIFeel.mp3
12 stones

4/10/08 23:52:14 HustlinRickRoss.mp3
Rick Ross

4/10/08 23:52:44 Low.mp3
Flo Rida

5/6/08 18:43:20 Independent.mp3
Lil Boosie & Lil Phat from 3 Deep

6/4/08 21:57:56 RappersDelight.mp3
Sugarhill Gang

Any thoughts?

S

Howdy ! A heart !!!
Sure sounds Good to me.
I wish more people took more time.... to
L@@K and pay A T T E N T I O N to people...
and their Behavior ...and try to be BOLD enough
to say.... " Hey What's Going on with 'YOU' ! "?
This is just as IMPORTANT.... as
Not allowing someone to DRINK & Drive !
*** Little Caylee...... Certainly deserves much better
than this !!!!!
This is truly unbelievable .... this sick , twisted mind of this
so called mother... left in charge of a tiny defenseless little child...
Anger Issues are truly something to be Watched !!!!
If a person is known to exhibit the behavior of lies and fits...
perhaps an intervention should be made !!!
Just My Opinion ! It could save a life !
jjgram

Ok, there is no proof that video was on her computer. I think this is grasping at straws. She has a Radiohead poster on her pics too, They have WAY more depressing and disturbing songs, AND one of my favorite bands of all time.

Yes that video was sad, but I dont think that even comes close to KC.

This is how rumors get started, next thing you know it'll be on the net that she did indeed have that video on her computer.

JMO

Thank you. I just woke up and am preparing to take two finals with one eye on this screen lol, but that is my point. Although it has been asked for repeatedly, the link only shows the pictures we've all seen before from KC's computer.

The poster is merely Suggesting that if KC liked Modest Mouse, and had the image of their album on her PC, then here is a song from them that KC might have heard, might have seen, ect. If we did that with every band icon we came across, we could find songs that fit what KC may or may not have been thinking.

I like Modest Mouse, and can tell you there are so many other songs of theirs that KC might have heard on the radio that are much lighter and pleasant to listen to. Only the band's logo was on KC's computer that we know of, NOT one of their many video's that could imply KC was regretting something. People are getting confused.

Most of those are popular dance songs.
Looks like she got one or two ringtones per month. Quite common for someone her age.

Since this is the "Rants and Random Ideas" thread, I guess it will be as good a place as any for my next comment regarding this case. Maybe, since this thread moves very fast, it will get missed by many, but I need to get it out of my systme, so hear it goes...

Early on in this case, I defended Cindy and George. I chalked their actions up to protecting their child, even if they new that Caylee was deceased. I felt that they were only doing what I would have done to protect my children. I am now going to admit that I was wrong about them. They have gone so far above and beyond any type of "protecting" and have moved smack into the world of "criminal activity" and I stopped relating to and understanding their actions weeks ago. As a Mom, I do still understand their love for Casey, and that they do not want to see her rot in prison or be put to death, but their actions have now put other innocent lives at risk. The searchers, LE, Casey's friends, and other family members are all at risk or suffering not only because of Casey's actions, but because of Cindy and George's actions as well.

So, in a nutshell, I am admitting that I was wrong. Although I would go to great lengths to defend and prtect my children, I would not act in the manner that Cindy and George have acted. They are beyond protection, they are beyond denial, and they are beyond "mistruths". They are putting other's lives at risk and I have moved from sympathy to sickened. :(

I don't put much thought into the music or ringtones of Casey's. Interesting, but I don't believe it's part of a conspiracy or tell-all.

If anyone saw my ringtones, they'd be shocked. I'm 42 with a 19 y/o daughter and 2 y/o grandson. I have a variety from Buckcherry to Alphabet song.

Though, I'd have to say, I am shocked to see she had Rapper's Delight from Sugar Hill Gang. I thought that one was lost forever! That was the best song ever in my teen years! :crazy:

I found the video irritating. Maybe it is just me, but the rewind effect is overused and becomes annoying after awhile. With that said, the only similarities I see with Casey is that both mothers drive around with a dead child in their car...but apparently for very different reasons.

:clap::clap::clap:
I didn't miss this Triple A...I understand. There may have been a few folks who felt the same way. I tried to relate to the parents in the begining- but it was the comment by CA that did it for me...the one where she tells reporters to get off the A$$ets and look for her granddaughter. She lacks class. I am now switching my empathy meter towards George a little more after hearing his taped statement to LE. And the reason is clear to me is that....he gave his wife his ba77z a long time ago. But given all the evidence that is in their face, I dont see how they can continue down that path of supporting a child that blaintenly lied and destroyed a beautiful life - and theirs too. But do not ever feel guilty for taking in things and weighing it against what you believe -and coming to your own conclusion on what you will stand for and what you will not.

Since this is the "Rants and Random Ideas" thread, I guess it will be as good a place as any for my next comment regarding this case. Maybe, since this thread moves very fast, it will get missed by many, but I need to get it out of my systme, so hear it goes...

Early on in this case, I defended Cindy and George. I chalked their actions up to protecting their child, even if they new that Caylee was deceased. I felt that they were only doing what I would have done to protect my children. I am now going to admit that I was wrong about them. They have gone so far above and beyond any type of "protecting" and have moved smack into the world of "criminal activity" and I stopped relating to and understanding their actions weeks ago. As a Mom, I do still understand their love for Casey, and that they do not want to see her rot in prison or be put to death, but their actions have now put other innocent lives at risk. The searchers, LE, Casey's friends, and other family members are all at risk or suffering not only because of Casey's actions, but because of Cindy and George's actions as well.

So, in a nutshell, I am admitting that I was wrong. Although I would go to great lengths to defend and prtect my children, I would not act in the manner that Cindy and George have acted. They are beyond protection, they are beyond denial, and they are beyond "mistruths". They are putting other's lives at risk and I have moved from sympathy to sickened. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay