Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree 100%. 31 days... hello???? Ding ding ding!

What I hear from LA inview was that GA already kept the cars clean not that he clean the car after it was found or tow. the only thing i hear Was that CA wash the Jeans

I believe the story started as someone's theory and has taken on a life of it's own from there. LE has said repeatedly that they retrieved evidence from the trunk of the car. NEVER once have they said it was a difficult task because the trunk had been cleaned. We know Cindy was a pair of pants and a kitchen knife. If George washed down the car, we'd surely know that too.

Thank you, Chili. As a mother of 3 adult children, I can recall times in their early adulthood that I would find clothes and household goods in their vehicles and just in frustration at their sloppiness would take the items from the vehicle and return them to the house for cleaning -- followed by an *** chewing for their lack of responsibility.:) I can see CA doing the same thing. At that time, IMHO, I don't think she had yet associated the odor with "death". She was just furious at KC for keeping the baby away from her.

Also, I believe Lee said that he went out to the garage where KC was when the cops were at the house. KC was alone in the garage? Terrific! She could have done anything out there, taken anything out of the trunk and hidden it in the garage, done whatever she wanted to that she needed that "one extra day" for.

Now if there was a cop with her at all times, then I stand corrected, but I thought Lee said KC was in the garage alone. Lee couldn't stand the smell, but KC could? Why? Maybe because she was in there working to cover something up.

On NG they said the chloroform search was done prior to Caylee's disappearance, on Casey's laptop computer.[/QUOTE
Since hearing about the chloroform search AND KC boasting and bragging that she would have her parents home signed over to her...I had the "impression" that she had "plans" for her parents and Caylee..that might involve the use of chloroform but had to change them when she killed Caylee and was left with a body.....just my rambling rant...:rolleyes:

What I hear from LA inview was that GA already kept the cars clean not that he clean the car after it was found or tow. the only thing i hear Was that CA wash the Jeans

But what I'm getting at is, how do we know GA didn't clean the trunk? The Anthony's had the car all to themselves all night long. How would we know if GA cleaned the trunk or not? There is no way to know unless the garage has a hidden camera because you can't believe anything the Anthony's say.

Thank you, Chili. As a mother of 3 adult children, I can recall times in their early adulthood that I would find clothes and household goods in their vehicles and just in frustration at their sloppiness would take the items from the vehicle and return them to the house for cleaning -- followed by an *** chewing for their lack of responsibility.:) I can see CA doing the same thing. At that time, IMHO, I don't think she had yet associated the odor with "death". She was just furious at KC for keeping the baby away from her.

You're welcome. Being that this is the rant thread, I'll say that it frustrates me to no end how false information is repeatedly spread as fact on this forum. People really need to be more responsible in order not to mislead others.

When I'm upset or frustrated I instantly go into cleaning mode just to keep my hands and mind occupied. I see that same thing in Cindy. I think Cindy believed the car smelled "like" a dead body had been in it, but until Casey admitted later that Caylee had been missing for a month Cindy didn't actually believe it was a real possibility.

On NG they said the chloroform search was done prior to Caylee's disappearance, on Casey's laptop computer.[/QUOTE
Since hearing about the chloroform search AND KC boasting and bragging that she would have her parents home signed over to her...I had the "impression" that she had "plans" for her parents and Caylee..that might involve the use of chloroform but had to change them when she killed Caylee and was left with a body.....just my rambling rant...:rolleyes:
She could have easily killed a three year old with over the counter pharmaceuticals. Chloroform (being banned and illegal) seems like overkill...Since it has been mentioned, I have always suspected that it originally came into KC's sphere for other means and I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that it was bought/made for other purposes - including the possibility that she may have wanted to kill her parents.

MOO
How do these people sleep at night?

I dont beleive anything KC says and that means I cant beleive Cindy either because she doesnt use her own mind..she repeats what casey iold her..but I do believe George..I think he was forthright in his interview and if he had cleaned the trunk, I think he would have said so.

I agree. LE dropped the ball not impounding the car until the next day.

I can't excuse the argument that they were only concerned with a kidnapped child, so left the car with all it's evidence, with the Anthony's til the following day. It's not like they couldn't have suspected KC from the get go. Let's remember in Cindy's 911 call, she said something is wrong here and that it smells like a dead body in the damn car. That makes the damn car, to me, laden with honking huge hunks of evidence. Evidence lost forever.

..............snipped..................

Wonder how the dispatcher who took that 911 call relayed it? Did the cops who first arrived even know the car had been described as smelling of death?

But what I'm getting at is, how do we know GA didn't clean the trunk? The Anthony's had the car all to themselves all night long. How would we know if GA cleaned the trunk or not? There is no way to know unless the garage has a hidden camera because you can't believe anything the Anthony's say.

I heard/read somewhere that the car had been moved to the street because of the odor. Please tell me if that is incorrect.

Well That is ture we don't know what they did. I just don't remeber in any inviews that GA clean the car after it was tow

She could have easily killed a three year old with over the counter pharmaceuticals. Chloroform (being banned and illegal) seems like overkill...Since it has been mentioned, I have always suspected that it originally came into KC's sphere for other means and I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that it was bought/made for other purposes - including the possibility that she may have wanted to kill her parents.

MOO

My theory about the chloroform is that Casey found the website that says chloroform 'cleans' DNA - meaning it cleans the proteins out of DNA for testing - and mistook it to mean that it cleans up DNA. I think, before she called Tony to pick her up at Amscot, she opened a bottle of Chloroform and drenched the trunk of the car with it.

MOO

I agree..I dont think its too far fetched to think that KC was going to do something to her parents..that along with her telling Amy she's getting the house. I dont know how they stand it in that house. Its so bizarre I cant fathom it..and it is infuriating that KC is sitting there.I dont understand the parents.I think Cindy is nuts..but I dont think they helped her cover the crime, at least not intentionally. Maybe via stupidity, but to think that they helped her immediately cover a murder of thier granddaughter is, I think giving them too much IQ credit.

Well, I have to disagree here. The car wreaked from the get go at the tow yard. GA and Cindy know the smell of death due to their careers. I hear it's a distinct smell that is never forgotten. I don't think Cindy suddenly decided after washing the clothes that hey, she recognizes that smell as the smell of death.

I believe as soon as she came in contact with the car, she knew instantly what the smell was and since the car wreaked with death as soon as they picked it up from the tow yard, she would have known right away. I dunno... I doubt she smelled the smell and said, "heck, where have I smelled that before? Geez, maybe it will come to me after I wash these pants." Then she washes the pants, hits herself in the head and says, "I know! It's the old dead body smell!"

I can see cleaning out cars of your children living at home, but not if your granddaughter is missing and car in question smells like a dead body. No, I can't imagine tampering with it in any way.. unless I was trying to cover something up.

GA knew darn well what the smell was.

If they had waited for any period of time to arrest her, KC would have fled and LE would now be looking for her and Caylee.

No. I don't think so. They would have been watching her. They screwed up on this one for sure! She would have checked out the "burial" site, she would have talked with friends and family (she never shuts up while free)...They would have nabbed her! What I do think is true - is that they have rarely met a beast so cold and sure - this much Beasley has stated...That is something that probably NO ONE could have predicted. A 22 year old excuse of a human being. A beast. A diabolical liar without feelings. Not so often that even LE encounters onen of THOSE.

MOO

IMHO CA and GA have said things that in hindsight were ridiculous. However, I think they are truly devastated over the loss of the grandchild, furious over their daughter's actions, and have been put in an intolerable situation of having the person that killed their grandchild living in their home. They must be emotionally devastated and now regretting any action they took (if any) on getting KC out on bail. Only when KC is behind bars will they be able to properly grieve the loss of their grandchild.

My theory about the chloroform is that Casey found the website that says chloroform 'cleans' DNA - meaning it cleans the proteins out of DNA for testing - and mistook it to mean that it cleans up DNA. I think, before she called Tony to pick her up at Amscot, she opened a bottle of Chloroform and drenched the trunk of the car with it.

Time consideration......I too have tossed these theories about. But..........by the time the body began to smell.....(maybe on the 4th day)..........she goes to the computer and looks. Then orders some. While she waits for 6-8 days for it to arrive that body is really foul.
That is the only thing that bothers me.....;would she have waited that long just to kill the smell? I hope she did pour it in the trunk....probably made her ill.
We will all have to wait a long time to learn about this one, won't we?

Time consideration......I too have tossed these theories about. But..........by the time the body began to smell.....(maybe on the 4th day)..........she goes to the computer and looks. Then orders some. While she waits for 6-8 days for it to arrive that body is really foul.
That is the only thing that bothers me.....;would she have waited that long just to kill the smell? I hope she did pour it in the trunk....probably made her ill.

It will be very interesting to see how it all plays out in the courtroom.

I don't think Caylee's body was in the trunk for that long. It's the fluids and cells that were released by the body that continued to decay and stink up the car, even after the body was removed. In the Florida heat, it wouldn't take 4 days for a body, especially one inside a closed car, to start to smell. According to one of NG's experts, it would be pretty bad after just 36 hours.

The problem with that is that KC only lived for "today" and who she could steal from. I truly believe it was used to "enhance" the other drugs she was using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member