Rape allegations mount against Bill Cosby #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree 100%. Having one's *advertiser censored* grabbed is sexual assault, but not even in the same time zone, much less the same ballpark, as being drugged and raped.

Also I don't recall seeing anyone giving Clinton or Allen a pass on this thread. Can you point me to the relevant posts?

For clarity, in my earlier remarks I did not give Clinton "a pass." My opinion was, and is, that none of the claims made by the women whose names you posted, except for Juanita Broaddrick's, even come near the heinousness of the claims women are making against Bill Cosby.

Like I said, we are going to have to agree to disagree here. I'm into evidence and facts and that is not going to change.

SO there more woried about shame then little children being raped ..I never made the argument it didnt happen because he is old and cant get around that was simple a observation about how he looks now ...the fact that these women wouldnt say something when they new thoise kids were in thier heads in danger and they say nothing ..yet now they are saying they are doing it so he dont hurt no one when nothing is going on ..

Okay guys who commit sexual assault usually have a preference and stick with it- either kids or grown women. Cosby appears to go for grown women, so he's probably not a pedophile as well.

Anectdotes???????? Wow. I gave you hard facts with three results from one simple google search and took the first three results.

We are going to have to agree to disagree. I am a fact girl--evidence always has and always will be be way I roll.

Fair enough. A Google search for rabbit attacks might produce three or even three thousand anecdotes about someone who was or knew someone who was attacked by a rabbit.

Verifiable, documented statistics about rabbit attacks on people would show far fewer incidences.

To you, the former = facts.
To me, the latter = facts.

I agree to disagree.

Now please explain why you believe Clinton's accusers and not Bill Cosby's.

This woman is now 57 and a nurse in Boca Raton, she said the television icon raped her in 1976 when she was 19 years old. It happened following a show in Las Vegas.

Florida woman latest to accuse Cosby of forced sex
Associated Press
16 minutes ago

BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) — "A Florida woman who came forward Thursday became the fourth in recent weeks to say Bill Cosby gave her pills. . . "

Oh lord, I would have spent the entirety of my 20's in court if I reported every *advertiser censored*s grab. Anyone who equates an *advertiser censored*s grab with being drugged and raped is on another planet. No comparison.

I didn't see an *advertiser censored** grabs mentioned, but there are so many out there it is hard to say.

This woman is now 57 and a nurse in Boca Raton, she said the television icon raped her in 1976 when she was 19 years old. It happened following a show in Las Vegas.

Florida woman latest to accuse Cosby of forced sex
Associated Press
16 minutes ago

BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) — "A Florida woman who came forward Thursday became the fourth in recent weeks to say Bill Cosby gave her pills. . . "

Roofies are a great way to make sure you can't testify it was not consensual.

How did you set me straight .lol If you set me straight you are sitting on a crooked chair ..If you have been raped by someone and you are watching that someone on televission working with little girls and boys I dont think it matters if you say to yourself well he raped me but these little girls are in no harm because he is a rapist not a pedophile are you kidding me .If they new he rapised and said nothing because well hes a rapist clearly we dont need to come forword because hes not a pedophile thats a [modsnip] joke .If he is a rapist im not about to give him the bennefit of the dought that kids dont need to worry because he is not a pedophile ..If he is a rapist you automathicaly assume he is also a pedofile you dont take that chance that he is not.now u can straighten up your crooked chair.

Roofies are a great way to make sure you can't testify it was not consensual.
That was Joran Van Der Sloot's MO with Natalee Holloway. Cosby just came from an earlier generation of drugs, but with the same intent.

I have a feeling due to the time frame, we are going to hear from a lot more women. Because they are disgusted by the way they and other victims have been treated for years. And they are finally old enough to not give a crap any more what people who refused to believe them think. They are not intimidated anymore.

Like I said, we are going to have to agree to disagree here. I'm into evidence and facts and that is not going to change.

BBM for focus.

I am too. It appears to me that we have different definitions of evidence and facts.

Like I said, I agree to disagree.

I will ask you again. Why do you believe Bill Clinton's accusers and not Bill Cosby's?

How did you set me straight .lol If you set me straight you are sitting on a crooked chair ..If you have been raped by someone and you are watching that someone on televission working with little girls and boys I dont think it matters if you say to yourself well he raped me but these little girls are in no harm because he is a rapist not a pedophile are you kidding me .If they new he rapised and said nothing because well hes a rapist clearly we dont need to come forword because hes not a pedophile thats a[modsnip] joke .If he is a rapist im not about to give him the bennefit of the dought that kids dont need to worry because he is not a pedophile ..If he is a rapist you automathicaly assume he is also a pedofile you dont take that chance that he is not.now u can straighten up your crooked chair.

CanMan-you aren't paying close enough attention, I think. 12 of these women were known to the authorities years ago because of their charges-nobody wanted to hear it. And from the looks of things here, some still don't.

How did you set me straight .lol If you set me straight you are sitting on a crooked chair ..If you have been raped by someone and you are watching that someone on televission working with little girls and boys I dont think it matters if you say to yourself well he raped me but these little girls are in no harm because he is a rapist not a pedophile are you kidding me .If they new he rapised and said nothing because well hes a rapist clearly we dont need to come forword because hes not a pedophile thats a [modsnip] joke .If he is a rapist im not about to give him the bennefit of the dought that kids dont need to worry because he is not a pedophile ..If he is a rapist you automathicaly assume he is also a pedofile you dont take that chance that he is not.now u can straighten up your crooked chair.
I really don't think not protecting children is why these women didn't come forward sooner. Some tried, but there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute him. Many didn't come forward because Bill Cosby has been a success and very powerful in the entertainment industry since the 60's when he became famous with I Spy. Many were afraid of his power and going up against him, then you have the fear and shame factor and not being believed. I know personally what this feels like. I did take steps to try and protect my nieces from him, and I never let him near my baby daughter. In my case, my uncle did prefer young girls.

"If he is a rapist you automathicaly assume he is also a pedofile "- only if you know absolutely nothing about pedophilia.

You don't seem to be up on this case either. Women DID report it years ago. Wrong on both counts.

I'am paying close enough attention trust me . Im just wondering how he ever did anything . He must have been having sex 24 hours a day..Show me one piece of factuall evidence....

He seemed to target women, mainly young women over eighteen. I'm thankful there's no stories from children about him giving them drugged pudding. That would be too much! I find the current allegations depressing enough, and I wasn't even a fan of his. Yes, I do think it is very possible he did drug and rape these women, but that's my opinion.

So you would be ok with a rapist watching your little boys n girls ... Not me If he is a rapist im not giving him a chance to be a pedo u gut what iam saying now...So the fact that these women new he was a rapist and sat by and thought it was ok for him to be with little kids seems pretty dam strange to me.After all thats that is there reason for coming out now right.now that bill cosby isn't doing anything these women all come out and say hes a rapist but 15 years ago they new the same thing and they watched while he was on tv with infants kids as young as 4 and 5 years old and at that time they didnt come forword at all..do you even understand what iam saying...

So you would be ok with a rapist watching your little boys n girls ... Not me If he is a rapist im not giving him a chance to be a pedo u gut what iam saying now...So the fact that these women new he was a rapist and sat by and thought it was ok for him to be with little kids seems pretty dam strange to me.After all thats that is there reason for coming out now right.now that bill cosby isn't doing anything these women all come out and say hes a rapist but 15 years ago they new the same thing and they watched while he was on tv with infants kids as young as 4 and 5 years old and at that time they didnt come forword at all..do you even understand what iam saying...
What exactly show did he work with just kids this little on? Help me out, I can't find it on IMDB, which has everyone's filmography listed on it. I know Art Linkletter had a show with little kids.
And why didn't others who produced the show catch on if he was a danger to kids??? I'm being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint531