Rape allegations mount against Bill Cosby #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members of press issue mea culpas on botched Bill Cosby coverage
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ue-mea-culpas-on-botched-bill-cosby-coverage/

Indeed many media types are copping to inadequacies in covering Cosby in the past. New York Post columnist Richard Johnson says a tabloid ran a story about Cosby’s daughter that was given to them by Cosby himself, instead of a running a story about Cosby’s alleged infidelities.

Johnson said the story comes from a tabloid journalist he's known for years, who was working for the National Enquirer in 1989, when Cosby was at the height of his fame. Johnson said his fried was working on a story to run in the Enquirer about Cosby “swinging with Sammy Davis Jr. and some showgirls in Las Vegas.”

When the paper contacted Cosby for comment on the story, the reporter says the comedian offered them another one as a trade. That story was about Cosby's 23-year-old daughter daughter Erinn's battles with drugs and alcohol.

“My editor told me that daddy Cosby was the source," the source told Johnson. "He ratted out his flesh and blood.”

Cosby himself was also quoted in the Enquirer’s item about his daughter, saying: “Deep down inside, she knows we love her.”

Aaaaand.... we have another.

http://www.people.com/article/bill-cosby-jena-t-accuser-says-pressured-for-sex-act

Florida Woman: Bill Cosby Told My Parents He'd Take Care of Me, Then Pressured Me for a Sex Act

Bill Cosby's assurances to the parents of an aspiring 17-year-old model from Maryland paved the way for her to move to New York City in 1987.

"I'm sure he fixed something to drink. He knew that I was ready to submit. The whole thing was like – I just knew that I gave him a hand job." Cosby told her where to find lotion in the house, she claims, and she got it. "I'm like a robot, and that is what I became, and that is what I did for him."

Before she left, she says, Cosby gave her $700.

"I tried my best to muster a sort of, 'I am an adult making this decision.' Did I really feel that way? 'No.' "

I suppose technically it wouldn't qualify as rape if she consented but I find the story icky anyway if it's a 17yo whose parents you've promised to take care of. (What's the age of consent in that state?)

Someone was asking if friends and coworkers have come in Bill Cosby's defense and here's a quote from a psychiatrist:

"l can't comment on anything except that I have had fine experiences with [Cosby] and worked with him," Poussaint says. "He's always seemed fine in his relationships with people. I don't know everything of course, but I've always found him to be a nice and generous person.
"

If the stories about Cosby raping women are true, so much for his people skills and intuition?

http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/25/bill-cosby-spelman-college-gift-sexual-assault/

Bill Cosby may have lost some concert dates here and there, but he's not losing the support of Spelman College ... the institution he has richly funded.

An official from Spelman -- which received a $20 million gift from Cosby and his wife Camille -- tells TMZ they have not had a single conversation to change anything regarding Cosby's relationship with the college in the wake of the torrent of sexual assault allegations.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...embraces-cosby-schools-balk-article-1.2023340
Spelman College still embraces Bill Cosby while other schools balk
Cosby remains a beloved benefactor to the historically black, liberal arts women's school in Atlanta, according to Spelman spokeswoman Audrey Arthur. But High Point University in North Carolina removed Cosby from its national board of advisors and Berklee College of Music in Boston stopped its scholarships in the comedian’s name.

Cosby, however, remains the honorary co-chair of University of Massachusetts in Amherst’s $300 million fund-raising campaign. He was awarded a doctorate by the school.

The comedian also remains a trustee at his alma mater, Temple University in Philadelphia.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...as-about-using-fat-albert-as-a-teaching-tool/

According to Michael Eric Dyson, a sociology professor at Georgetown University and an acclaimed author of “Is Bill Cosby Right?” and numerous other books:

[Cosby] dropped out of high school after he flunked the tenth grade three times. He enlisted in the Navy, where he got his GED, and then enrolled at Temple University, where he dropped out to pursue a show business career. His unfinished bachelor’s degree from Temple was eventually bestowed on him because of “life experience.” Cosby enrolled as a part-time doctoral student at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, which awarded him the Ed.D. degree in 1977 for a dissertation on Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids.

But not even that degree was unsullied by controversy: A professor who served on Cosby’s dissertation committee, Reginald Damerell, said that Cosby hardly took a class — and that he got course credit for appearing on Sesame Street and The Electric Company, “and wrote a dissertation that analyzed the impact of his show.”

The Bill Cosby Myth is dead
Margaret Carlson 4:44 p.m. EST November 24, 2014

Even giving the Melbourne audience of 2,000 some leeway in the presence of a cultural icon, the outpouring is deeply disturbing. Sure, Cliff Huxtable was the perfect parent, the be-sweatered obstetrician in “The Cosby Show,” the most popular sitcom of the 1980s. In recent years, Cosby endeared himself to a large chunk of white America by acting as the outspoken scold of his own people, blaming poverty on the pathologies of black culture.

But if a fraction of what we’ve heard about Cosby is true, how could Friday’s crowd shout its approval? Understandable, perhaps, that the ticketholders showed up: the sunk costs of the ticket, the parking, the babysitter. Some may have gone as rubberneckers to get a closer look at the crash of a celebrity. But most went to cheer him on. The sorry display could only arise from a blend of misogyny and denial.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/ct-believing-rape-survivors-balancing-20141124-column.html
"I don't want to call these women liars, but ..."

The words traveled through my car speakers, spoken by a morning radio host, when his co-host read aloud a report about the latest women to allege Bill Cosby assaulted them. (We're up to 17 accusers now.)

The conversation didn't go much beyond that. His clearly uncomfortable co-host didn't share his skepticism, at least audibly, and they quickly moved on to the Bears.

But he's hardly alone in his disbelief. (And disbelief is what it was. Implying someone's a liar is no less damning than calling her one.) Read through social media. Skim the online comments at the end of Cosby news stories. Glance at CNN, where one anchor asked an accuser why she didn't work harder to prevent her attack. You'll quickly see that plenty of us kinda, sorta want to call these women liars.

"(Rape accusations) challenge our beliefs about the world and the people we can trust and our own safety and security," she told me. "It's much easier to believe you're dealing with a confused or unstable or money-motivated person. That's a lot easier to embrace than believing someone we otherwise know and trust can be a sexual predator."

By Friday, 10 of Cosby's accusers had identified themselves, something that is almost as rare in 2014 as it was in 1969. Take a look at the online comment threads if you wonder why that's so. See the women's stories picked apart by strangers who think rape happens only in dark alleys. Watch the video of a CNN interviewer asking Tarshis why she didn't use her teeth to avoid forcible oral sex.

No, these women aren't basking in 15 minutes of fame. They're not piling on a lawsuit. They're not going to send Cosby to prison. They're not going to get a confession or an apology or even a comment, according to Cosby's lawyers.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ape-allegations-edit-1124-20141121-story.html

A July 7 U.S. Justice Department study revealed that in the United States an average of 89,000 cases of rape are reported annually. Of course, as Cosby allies point out, some accusations of rape are false, but the same Justice Department study found that 60 percent of rapes go unreported.

Even when lionized celebrities are involved, the horror, devastation, sense of violation and criminality of rape are not diminished. Proponents of the “she is out for money” or the “I just do not believe a man like him would do that” theories abound when media heroes are accused.

In the case of Mr. Cosby, a USA Today poll found last week that more than one-third of online respondents claimed unchanged opinions of Mr. Cosby in the wake of the latest round of accusations against him — which range from a stolen kiss alleged by the wife of “The Incredible Hulk’s” Lou Ferrigno to media personality Janice Dickinson’s claims of sex assault.
http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion...-sex-assault-allegations/stories/201411250035

She The People
As Bill Cosby’s accusers find their voices, Camille Cosby loses hers
No one knows what goes on in any marriage, or why someone stays or goes. Is it love? Is it denial? And is it fair to blame her for not leaving? Camille Cosby obviously has her own reasons. In a 2000 interview with Oprah Winfrey, she said the couple recommitted to their relationship after “selfish” behavior, which clearly included a Bill Cosby affair that led to an extortion attempt by a woman claiming to be his daughter. “You cleanse yourself of all of that baggage, and you look at each other and determine whether the relationship is worth salvaging, whether you really love each other and want to be together.” And she explained why after dropping out of college at 19 to marry, she returned to receive her doctoral degree, something of her own. “I want to be surrounded by people who have integrity. And, of course, my name is Camille, not Bill.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...s-find-their-voices-camille-cosby-loses-hers/

Every time a wife stands by her scandal-mired celebrity husband, we eventually reach a point in the ensuing, endlessly looping discussion where we ask ourselves why she stayed, how much she knew, and whether her refusal to leave him is a reflection of her own shortcomings. If it were me, naysayers say triumphantly, he'd be out on his *advertiser censored*. You sure about that?

http://jezebel.com/on-camille-cosby-and-the-problem-with-asking-why-did-s-1661280973
(CNN) -- Camille Olivia Hanks was studying at the University of Maryland when she met Bill Cosby in the early '60s. He was doing stand-up comedy in Washington when the two were set up on a blind date. They fell in love and she left school to support his burgeoning career in entertainment.

By 1964, the two were married and they would go on to have five children together. In 1997, their son Ennis (who inspired the character Theo Huxtable) was murdered, and a few years later Dr. Camille Cosby did a one-on-one with Oprah explaining how she'd eventually been able to find joy after mourning the loss of a child.

Throughout that interview it was so clear that you were looking at the real-life Clair Huxtable that even Oprah seemed a bit star-struck by her poise and grace.
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/11/19/opinion/telusma-camille-cosby/

Camille Cosby smiles, uncomfortably shifting in her chair. Staring off camera, switching positions, silent. In the latest contribution to the Bill Cosby saga, we see husband and wife side by side as he addresses the very act of questioning about his numerous rape allegations in an AP interview (above). Mrs. Cosby continues to smile and looks away from the reporter several times, both she and her husband presuming that the cameras have stopped rolling. I will not read into her silence. I will not pull meaning about this woman and her thoughts and decisions other than to say that in the watching, the silence is palpable, wince-inducing and profoundly painful.
https://time.com/3598207/bill-cosby-rape-accusations-silence/

Missing Allegations in Cosby Biography Fuel a Lie of Omission

At minimum, Whitaker should have decided that the multiple allegations of sexual assault affected Cosby’s own life so deeply that they needed to be included in the book. Based on his evaluation of the evidence, Whitaker could have told readers that he doubted the allegations. Or he could have told readers that the allegations existed—an objective fact. Whatever Whitaker concluded about the evidence, he needed to tell readers how Cosby reacted, and why he might have reacted as he did. Instead, Whitaker participated in a biographical cover-up—a classic lie of omission. That is never an acceptable decision for the chronicler of somebody else’s life.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/janessa-e-robinson/justice-league-hip-hop-mu_b_6205330.html

The Justice League Twitter account posted tweets saying Bill Cosby "gets a pass" and when people were appalled they tweeted, "Most of these people replying need to be raped by Cosby."
The tweets were deleted and an apology was posted, saying they're investigating what happened (implying they were hacked or something?).

Beyond that, it is especially peculiar that hip-hop music producers would come to the defense of a man who has undoubtedly expressed his contempt for hip hop culture. Many recall Cosby's black respectability politics-infused statements at the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of Brown v. Board in 2004. Cosby scolded the unique names of black children while demanding black men pull up their pants, saggy pants being a known practice in hip-hop culture.

In July 2004, Cosby even ventured to comment on the treatment of women in poor communities. "You've got to stop beating up your women because you can't find a job, because you didn't want to get an education and now you're (earning) minimum wage," he said. "You should have thought more of yourself when you were in high school, when you had an opportunity."

(That seems extremely hypocritical considering that according to one of the links I posted above Cosby himself dropped out of high school after flunking tenth grade three times.)

PR Guru's Advice To Bill Cosby: 'Shut Up And Disappear'

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-cosby-response-2014-11#ixzz3K7kquZ9w

Bragman continues, "He should be grateful that he's likely not going to have to go on trial for these kinds of things because they happened a long time ago. But when I look at women living quiet lives in their 60s and 70s and a 90-year-old guy who worked at NBC, I'm not willing to believe these people did it for publicity or money, I think they saw what was going on and they wanted to live their truth and get it out there."

According to RAINN statistics, 60% of women don't report sexual assault, and even when they do, 97% of rapists will never spend a day in jail.

"And that's in the normal world," Bragman says, citing the stats. "You're not talking about someone who has all the money in the world and all of the powerful lawyers in the world and one truly understands why, if these allegations are true, why somebody would be reluctant to stand up and make these claims."
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-cosby-response-2014-11#ixzz3K7kmIfbh

Bragman concludes, "This is not a personal judgement on Bill Cosby, this is an observation from somebody who handles crises and is a spin doctor. I'm here to tell you the prognosis of a patient and it's not good."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ht-shed-icon-center-massive-rape-scandal.html

'You didn't say no to him': Bill Cosby lands THREE weekly magazine covers as new light is shed on icon at center of massive rape scandal

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...enter-massive-rape-scandal.html#ixzz3K7lKWkUN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

National Enquirer cover is reporting a multimillion divorce but it appears to be just anonymous speculation so far.

http://blogs.wsj.com/cmo/2014/11/25...-to-2615-in-list-of-most-trusted-celebrities/

As sexual assault allegations mount against Bill Cosby, consumers’ perception of the entertainer is taking a nosedive, according to a new survey.

The Marketing Arm, a unit of Omnicom Group that ranks perceptions of celebrities based on online polls, said new survey results show that Mr. Cosby, once the third-most trusted celebrity in its database, now ranks at No. 2,615. (Marketing Arm has over 3000 celebrities in its database.)

Networked Insights found that almost 700,000 social media comments were made about Mr. Cosby during the first 20 days of November and about a third of the comments were negative.
Oh but there's some good news

Still, data shows that Mr. Cosby’s troubles are not hurting brands such as Jell-O, which Mr. Cosby is most closely associated with.
http://variety.com/2014/biz/news/bill-cosby-sexual-assault-allegations-public-opinon-1201364071/
“When accused, it is always better to be proactive and issue a statement, something, anything, to quell the doubt created in the minds of the general public,” says PR strategist Seth Horowitz.

Allen wrote a defensive op-ed in the New York Times in February after 20-year-old claims that he had molested his young daughter were reignited by his ex, Mia Farrow, and his estranged children. That denial is widely credited with allowing the director to quiet the storm — at least enough to continue making movies.

Director Bryan Singer took that route after he was accused in a lawsuit of repeatedly molesting a man who was underage at the time of the alleged incidents. Combative litigator Martin Singer (no relation) became a forceful mouthpiece on the director’s behalf, guiding him through the PR gauntlet until the suit was dropped in August. The scandal forced Bryan Singer to step out of the spotlight during the promotional campaign for “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” but otherwise doesn’t seem to have done longterm damage to his directing prospects.

I'm convinced there is a slew of silents here :seeya:
It is enlightening to follow and read...all of you, both pro & con BC.

Celebrity affairs are not my forte...(squat the same as you and me kinda gal!)...but, Cosby interests me. I've known his celebrity status since childhood. As a southern girl, (now into maturity!)... relished his domineering, fatherly presence in the AA communities. He said all the right things. He was Cliff Hux, by all means of public persona. Til the spit hit.

He's 80. My dad just celebrated his 80th.
I still wanna believe in Fat Albert. In Cliff Hux.
But...humph.

I believe the idea is that BC chose females in vulnerable positions... but who ALSO had few to none resources they could turn to...

and/or he groomed/bribed the female's family into thinking he was a great person who wanted to help the female/family out...(jobs/money/Hollywood event tickets/etc)....so the female would not be believed if she reported his heinous actions....

all... JMO...
Same tactics as my uncle, Michael Jackson, and Jerry Sandusky.

Cosby had 4 daughters (plus son who died). Maybe he just felt more comfortable with females.

Just like Michael Jackson felt more comfortable with little boys??? Especially in his bed and his shower??

http://www.people.com/article/bill-cosby-nephew-speaks-out

Bill Cosby's nephew Braxton Cosby is saying Bill is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law (because no one ever got away with rape I suppose?)

I would be more inclined to compare it to the passage in the Bible where the people of the village were about to stone the woman caught in adultery and Jesus challenged them by saying that the person who without sin should cast the first stone. The one difference in this case being that the woman was caught in the act and her accusers brought her forward. I want to remind everyone that we live in the greatest country in the entire world, one that prides itself on the moral law that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. That’s where we stand at this time with the allegations brought against my uncle.

http://www.farrahgray.com/exclusive-bill-cosby-family-member-speaks-out/2/

Rape away, I've told some lies and thought unkind things about people so I can't complain?

Interestingly, the production company executive also seemed to suggest the "attacks" were an attempt to muzzle the kind of "uplifting" and "inspirational" content that Cosby Media produces. The company's website says its mission is to develop content "that will entertain the mind and inspire the soul, from books, TV, film and music."

"With my company, Cosby Media Productions, we will continue to push content that reflects the same positivity," Braxton told FarrahGray.com. "I feel that the goal here was to destroy the attempts to instill that type of entertainment going into the next year. Thankfully, it will not succeed."

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/features/2014-11-25/casualties-of-the-bill-cosby-vortex
Last September, Jacksonville Mayor Alvin Brown lived the dream of any up-and-coming politician from outside the Eastern Seaboard: A group of celebrities invited him to New York City explicitly to raise his profile and raise him a lot of money.
The biggest political casualty of the current scandal stems from the fact that Bill Cosby stood for something. In politics, Cosby's primary driver was his belief–refuted memorably by Coates–that African-Americans were the central cause of their suffering, that they needed to take care of their own problems before expecting others to rise to their defense and fight injustice. This belief is actually where it started. Comedian Hannibal Buress, whose comedy routine in Philadelphia may have been what pushed the Cosby story to its tipping point, called Cosby the “smuggest old-black-man public persona that I hate. He gets on TV, 'pull your pants up, black people, I was on TV in the '80s. I can talk down to you because I had a successful sitcom.' Yeah, but you rape women, Bill Cosby, so turn the crazy down a couple notches.”)

I am so depressed.

I just read this. http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/a-rape-on-campus-20141119

Between this and all the venom directed at Cosby's victims...

Well. I naively thought that sexual assault was beginning to be better understood and dealt with appropriately, and our society was moving to the less misogynistic end of the scale. I think I was mistaken.

I am so depressed.

I still believe Cosby had a serious problem over decades, but I am sorry I misspelled his last name several times. :doh:

:smile:

Cosby philanthropy shadowed by sexual allegations
http://news.yahoo.com/cosby-philant...-091223730.html;_ylt=AwrTHRKHinVUWDwA1CJXNyoA

"But even his generosity can't stand apart from the rising tide of allegations made by women accusing him of sexual assault."

"If there was to be a verdict in a criminal or civil case, "I think you would see a devastating effect in terms of his philanthropic and charitable legacy," Chatman said. It's unlikely an institution would return a donation, he said, but new recipients could be expected to carefully weigh the implications of accepting money."

and that could be a reasonable theory...just as yours that no one could possibly be making accusations that aren't true.

Neither Izzy nor anyone else here said any such thing, Charlie. What has been said is that as the claims mount, coming as they do from women who for the most part didn't know each other before coming forward, it's hard to believe they are ALL making accusations that aren't true.

If I were Cosby--and if I were innocent--I would take a series of polygraphs--one for each of the women who have come forward. Yes, I know they're flawed and inadmissible, but this isn't going to court. If he could "pass" a series of tests, perhaps he could help himself. Otherwise his reputation and his career are cooked according to plenty of people, myself included. If he's happy with the true believers he has left, and if he thinks his family believes him, then he can just keep denying what's been revealed.

Unless he submits to polygraphs from independent examiners (the FBI, say), the results are going to be questioned even if he does pass. Cosby has more than enough money to "buy" 18 polygraph passes.

Members of press issue mea culpas on botched Bill Cosby coverage
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ue-mea-culpas-on-botched-bill-cosby-coverage/

Indeed many media types are copping to inadequacies in covering Cosby in the past. New York Post columnist Richard Johnson says a tabloid ran a story about Cosby’s daughter that was given to them by Cosby himself, instead of a running a story about Cosby’s alleged infidelities.

Johnson said the story comes from a tabloid journalist he's known for years, who was working for the National Enquirer in 1989, when Cosby was at the height of his fame. Johnson said his fried was working on a story to run in the Enquirer about Cosby “swinging with Sammy Davis Jr. and some showgirls in Las Vegas.”

When the paper contacted Cosby for comment on the story, the reporter says the comedian offered them another one as a trade. That story was about Cosby's 23-year-old daughter daughter Erinn's battles with drugs and alcohol.

“My editor told me that daddy Cosby was the source," the source told Johnson. "He ratted out his flesh and blood.”

Cosby himself was also quoted in the Enquirer’s item about his daughter, saying: “Deep down inside, she knows we love her.”

Wow! That's about the lowest thing I've ever read. And we read about a lot of low behavior here at WS.

You know the drill by now...

Drumroll...

another day, another woman coming forward...

She says she was drugged and raped in 1971:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...jane-doe-from-civil-case-goes-public-20142611

Donna Motsinger, 73, claims she was one of the 12 Jane Does who testified against the Cosby Show star in the 2005 civil rape case filed by former Temple University athletics director Andrea Constand. And Motsinger (who claims she was Jane Doe number eight) says she feels a "coward" for not having spoken out publically about the alleged abuse before now.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...civil-case-goes-public-20142611#ixzz3KBGmHREj
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

http://pagesix.com/2014/11/26/woman-in-civil-rape-suit-against-cosby-comes-foward/

“I feel guilty not telling my story,” Motsinger said from her home in Taos, NM. “I’m a coward over here. Those women are brave. It’s the least I can do. I want to tell people so [the victims] can’t be bullied, so they can’t be discredited.”

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014...entertainer-has-lost-in-court-law-hed-likely/

Bill Cosby: In court of public opinion entertainer has lost, in court of law, he'd likely win
Legal aspects of the case are discussed in this article.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/11/bill_cosby_rape_allegations_what_do_we_do_now.html
Bill Cosby: We’ve Reached a Tipping Point—So What’s Next?

It isn’t just enough to listen to allegations. We need to address a culture and justice system that continues to ignore, silence and blame rape victims.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/11/26/what-trait-do-bill-cosby-s-defenders-share.html

Last week we heard Glenn Beck say Cosby was “raped” by the AP reporter who revealed a clip of Cosby addressing the sexual assault allegations. Beck clearly has no idea what rape means when he can equate that horrible act with the AP reporter’s actions.

Rush Limbaugh responded to the extensive media coverage of Cosby’s female accusers by asserting that the only reason CNN was reporting the story was that Cosby had “ticked off” CNN producers by saying that black people need to “start accepting responsibility.”

https://www.insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2014/11/26/spelman-issues-statement-cosby-ties
Statement from Spelman attempts to distance them from Bill Cosby by tying them to the Cosby family more in general:

"Two Cosby daughters attended Spelman College. Our building is named after Dr. Camille Olivia Hanks Cosby. The endowed professorship is named after both Cosby parents. The historic $20 million gift that the college received in 1988, more than 25 years ago, came from the Cosby family. Though it is not appropriate for the College to comment publicly on specific allegations against any individual, sexual assault is a profoundly serious issue for any educational institution. Please know that we do not condone sexual violence in any form and understand our critical role as a women’s college to lead in the fight against it. I trust you will read all news media critically, informed by these facts."

I would love to hear from the cast on the Cosby show about this. Iam sure if true; then they would know. They all worked together for a decade. But since he helped accelerate their stardom; They may not say nothing. Especialy since he is almost 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet